New York, NY Map · Phone number

About Mikkel Paige Photography

Smiles and laughter continually shine through the images Mikkel Paige Photography creates. She captures true emotions on a wedding day, reflected in her creative angles and true-to-moment colors. Her detail-oriented personality reveals itself in paying close attention to everything from your wedding party members' names to getting the perfect "ring shot."

While she photographs many east coast weddings throughout the year, she travels often and is available for weddings worldwide. Contact her at hello@mikkelpaige.com

Follow Mikkel Paige Photography on

Mikkel Paige Photography 4
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect photographer

If you're on the fence about hiring Mikkel, stop deliberating and hire her immediately! I could not have imagined finding a more perfect wedding photographer. We met Mikkel at a wedding show. Not only did I love her work, she's so fun to be around! I knew she would be a joy to work with, and vibe really well with our family and friends. Mikkel is an expert in every manner of her business. Photo sessions with her were easy - she immediately relaxes you, and you never feel left unsure about what you're supposed to be doing. She is so incredibly responsive to any question; she even helped me with questions I had through my wedding planning process that were unrelated to photography. I really appreciated how well Mikkel read our group of people on the wedding day. We're not an entirely conventional group, so she injected some extra personality into our photos that I loved. She did a great job of directing everybody day of while also keeping the atmosphere light and fun. All of the pictures I received, from both the engagement session and the wedding, are everything I could ever want. I've been having such a hard time narrowing down what to frame because I love them all! Mikkel is truly passionate about what she does, and it shows in every aspect of her work. You will thoroughly enjoy working with her, and I guarantee would not regret hiring her. Thank you for everything Mikkel!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Sam

Sam Schindelheim · Married on 05/26/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

Mikkel is the best of the best! She is incredibly thoughtful, cares so much for her clients' happiness, and unbelievably talented! After we sent her an inquiry, just to introduce herself, sh sent a short video, which was so helpful to get a better idea about her personality, style, and enthusiasm about photography, weddings, and travel. She was so responsive to every question and idea that we sent her way, and she even answered some wedding questions that had nothing to do with photography such as the ceremony practice. My husband and I could not be happier with our photos! We got them so quickly after the big day and they came out even better than we could have imagined! I kept saying how I had hope she captured that person or that moment- and she did it all! Mikkel is a gift to work with and we would highly recommend her-especially if you want a personalized and warm experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Mikkel Paige Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha and Kevin! Capturing your day was so memorable and I'm glad I could do it justice in photography and in your experience working together. Couples like you make me so grateful to be doing this, everyday!
  • Brittany

Brittany Mitchell · Married on 05/19/2019

The Perfect Photographer for our Disney Cruise Wedding

Mikkel is the best photographer ever! We couldn't imagine having chosen anyone else to capture our Disney Cruise Line wedding. From the moment we reached out, she was extremely prompt in getting back to us, so friendly and very personal. Before we even hired her she had a video call with us to talk about our options, get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit. Leading up to the cruise, she put together a detailed photography timeline and went over every detail with us on another video call. We felt so confident knowing that everything was planned out! On the cruise she went above and beyond her role as a photographer, helping with details like pinning on the boutonnieres and making sure that everything went smoothly. We really felt like she was in our corner and she made sure we got every photo we wanted! Having a photographer who has done a few Disney cruise weddings is also a huge perk - she knows all the best photo spots and we had so much fun taking photos around the ship with her! After seeing our photos, we are so thrilled with how they all turned out. They are so beautiful and captured our day perfectly. Bringing Mikkel with us was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Mikkel Paige Photography 5
    Mikkel Paige Photography 6
    Mikkel Paige Photography 7
    Mikkel Paige Photography 8

Mikkel Paige Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,577.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Perfection By Patricia
    Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mikkel is FANTASTIC!!! I have worked with her on multiple assignments and not only is her work outstanding but her personality is one in which would brighten your day and make your entire event easy breezy but most of all FUN!

• Sachi Rose
    Sachi Rose Wedding Florists

Hands down my favorite photographer to work with. Her smile is contagious, and her talent is limitless.

• The Stockroom at 230
    The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Mikkel is such a talented photographer! Her work is always gorgeous and she is amazing at shooting color. She knows how to make photography comfortable and fun! When working with her on a recent venue shoot, we found her to be extremely resourceful, detail oriented and quick on turn around and response time! She is also just an awesome person that you will love to be around! We love when Mikkel shoots weddings in our venue!