New York, NY Map · Phone number

About Mikkel Paige Photography

Mikkel is a luxury and destination wedding photographer, who captures the emotions and special moments of a couple's wedding day. Brides and groom gravitate towards her vibrant images, inviting personality and strong attention to detail.

She is available for:

54 Reviews for Mikkel Paige Photography

• Emily

Emily H. · Married on 06/27/2020

! Dynamo!

I have spent the last hour writing reviews for all the lovely vendors at my wedding and frankly I was not prepared to write this particular one. I simply do not have the poetry of language to describe how amazing Mikkel was. She was a DYNAMO. Prior to the wedding, she worked with us to create the best version of our website, even offering to help us resize photographs my father had taken to put up. Every conversation we had leading up to the wedding was thorough, she even considered the comfort levels of our wedding party during the event prior to so there were no awkward conversations the day of. That day she came in like a gale force wind, sweeping through to ensure she captured each moment with grace and care. She made everyone she took photos of feel like they were their best selves, calling each person by their name without ever having met them. Everyone glowed when she finished talking with them. While I could gush over how amazing she was that day, it will never live up to sitting in our living room one week after the wedding when we received an email from Mikkel with our FULL gallery of photos neatly organized. We quickly picked our jaws up off the floor and spent hours reliving our wedding day for our ONE WEEK anniversary. Nothing can compare the positive memories she has given us throughout the experience and the EXTREME customer service she provides during your entire journey.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Mikkel Paige Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, Emily. I'm impartial to loving your use of DYNAMO! :-) I loved working with you, Sam, your vendor team (especially during this tricky time!) and your families. I loved that your mom said Katie wants to hire me for her wedding too. It means so much to hear kind words from all of you when I felt like the lucky one to be there capturing your day. And delivering your photos for your one week anniversary was the best gift I could give!

Margeaux W. · Married on 05/05/2020

Captures thee BEST moments of your day!

I was recommended to Mikkel by a friend and after talking with her via text and email, I immediately fell in love! Sadly, she was not available for my big wedding and I was distraught. I had a crazy idea though and wanted to shoot a fast engagement shoot at a specific location. Mikkel not only quickly responded to my inquiry but also respected the time on my mini-shoot and teeny budget. She put my fiancé and I so at ease, that after 10 minutes, my normally super shy, introverted and PDA-hating fiancé was flipping me around, dancing and dipping me, kissing me for the best photos possible. She gave us some direction and encouraged us to do our thing and there was no awkwardness at all! We had literally just met her!

She is personable, fun, easy-going, organized, professional, and sets your mind and anxieties at ease on your big day! My big wedding had to be rescheduled due to COVID-19 and we threw together a small wedding at our family farm within a week. I texted Mikkel a week before our quickly planned wedding and she was all in! She even created an amazingly organized timeline for my small ceremony with lists of family pictures that needed to be taken. Because my budget was tight, she kept us on an organized schedule and made sure we captured every picture we wanted while respecting my timeline and budget. This women is amazingly talented and captures the most precious details, (even little ones that she wants to know about!) in a quick snap, saving them for you for eternity!

My wedding guests even recognized her talent on the big day due to her organized, yet laid-back demeanor. Mikkel also memorizes your family and wedding party's names!!!! How about that for service??? Instead of herding cats, she was calling on people (to their face!), and pictures moved so quickly! I didn't even have to yell at any family members!

Everyone loved her presence and are now enjoying her work as she makes your pictures internet accessible to your family members. No more emailing aunt Bessie screenshots, just send her the photo link! The photos are the best part, as every image is so special and so amazing, it's difficult to decide which ones to frame!! You will not be disappointed with Mikkel as your photographer!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/28/2020

An incredibly kind and talented photographer

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
    I cannot sign the praises of this woman enough! When we began the search for our wedding photographer, we were immediately drawn to Mikkel's promptness in response to emails, how she truly tries to get to know us as a couple, and the diversity of her portfolio. We've had to reschedule our wedding twice due to Covid-19, and Mikkel has been incredibly accommodating for changing our dates. We eloped last week (still doing the big shin-dig next year!) and we were just blown away with Mikkel's professionalism, attention to detail, and how quickly she directed our friends and us. All of our friends commented on how "incredible" our photographer was! The sneak peak I've received has gotten rave reviews from our family and friends. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in March! We recommend Mikkel 100000% times over.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Mikkel Paige Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Cassie! I have enjoyed working with you and Tripp every step of the way from your engagement photos, to elopement and everything in between. I am looking forward to celebrating again in March 2021!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mikkel Paige Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4990
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mikkel is FANTASTIC!!! I have worked with her on multiple assignments and not only is her work outstanding but her personality is one in which would brighten your day and make your entire event easy breezy but most of all FUN!

• Sachi Rose Wedding Florists

Hands down my favorite photographer to work with. Her smile is contagious, and her talent is limitless.

• The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

Mikkel is such a talented photographer! Her work is always gorgeous and she is amazing at shooting color. She knows how to make photography comfortable and fun! When working with her on a recent venue shoot, we found her to be extremely resourceful, detail oriented and quick on turn around and response time! She is also just an awesome person that you will love to be around! We love when Mikkel shoots weddings in our venue!

• New York See on map
    6468206645 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mikkel Paige Photography)
  • 300 W. HARGETT STREET New York, NY, 27601 See on map
    Location of (Mikkel Paige Photography)

Mikkel Paige Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mikkel Paige Photography include in the starting price?

Mikkel Paige Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Mikkel Paige Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mikkel Paige Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mikkel Paige Photography offer?

Mikkel Paige Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mikkel Paige Photography offer?

Mikkel Paige Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mikkel Paige Photography offer for wedding events?

Mikkel Paige Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mikkel Paige Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mikkel Paige Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.