Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Events by La Fete

Wedding and Event Design, Planning and Coordination

La Fête has years of experience creating, planning and managing events, from intimate affairs to outdoor celebrations to destination gatherings. With a network of trusted vendors, behind-the-scenes expertise and a finger on the pulse of emerging trends, we make sure every detail falls beautifully into place.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Hands down, the very best thing we did in planning our daughter’s wedding was hiring LaFete for design, production and weekend coordination. We worked with Katie and she was so easy to work with and incredibly patient while answering our endless questions over the course of the year we spent planning. Her expertise and great relationships with the vendors made dealing with the contracts so easy; she really took all that off our shoulders completely, which was a huge relief! Our daughter had a very specific vision for the design aspects and Katie was able to create exactly what she wanted, making great suggestions that ensured that we focused spending on where the most impact would be. She was very attuned to our daughter’s desire for certain things to be unique and it was really fun working with her ideas to make that happen. Katie is great at solving problems calmly and quickly, and very reassuring when the second-guessing of decisions happens! I’m sure she spent way more time listening to me worry about things than she should have(!), but not once did she make me feel like i was wasting her time. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that we just had a fabulous experience working with Katie and her staff. I honestly cannot imagine how we could have ever done it without them!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I agonized over first whether to hire a coordinator, and second, who to hire. I am beyond happy with selecting Casey Harris at La Fete to be our Day-of-Coordinator. Casey is professional, organized, and most importantly, makes you feel like she has everything under control without being demanding or controlling. We had to plan most of our wedding from DC and didn't even meet Casey face-to-face until the rehearsal, but that didn't matter at all. She was extremely responsive, answering all of my silly questions, giving me local vendor recommendations well before our contract technically started, and helping mitigate a few last minute changes due to snow. On the day of, Casey and Catherine kept my parents at ease and even ran out to purchase snacks for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. They made sure we got food right away, reorganized decorations as needed, and just were everywhere at once making sure the night ran smoothly. I can't recommend Casey highly enough. Thank you, Casey, for being such an integral part of our wedding - we are so appreciative!!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Events by La Fete FAQ

67 Photos

Wedding Images

67 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Between “I will” and “I do” lay a lot of details.
2:12 minutes

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Events by La Fete is one of our favorite planner companies! The girls at La Fete always do an amazing job and make our job so much easier! You are in great hands with La Fete!

Katie and her staff of wonderful women are superb at what they do--execute fabulous weddings! They do other events but I only see them at weddings I officiate. I can always count on every detail being handled and if any challenges arise (such as adverse weather) there is always a plan b ready to spring into with finesse. I highly recommend La Fete!

We have worked with Katie from La Fete on a winter wedding in Downtown Raleigh. She made our job extremely easy, and was very professional! Great eye for detail and we genuinely look forward to working with her again.

I love working with Katie and Rebecca. Their weddings are always well organized and they are a lot of fun to work with. I've worked with them on many events. I photographed a particularly difficult wedding last year in terms of the number of guests and the size of the bridal party (28 people) but Katy kept everything on track and the wedding was an outstanding success. Looking forward to working many more wedding with them in the future.

Katie and her team are so fun and make an excellent team when we are working at an event together. They have a keen eye for detail, and create events that are stellar. We would recommend la Fete for anyone needing a planner for their wedding, corporate event, or party.

95 PROS I KNOW

Events

Raleigh, NC   See On Map
919-427-3985 (phone)
Events by La Fete is a wedding planning and design company from Raleigh, NC . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chapel Hill, Durham, and Eastern North Carolina. Events by La Fete is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Triangle wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in custom design and decor .