Washington, DC 20008 Map · Phone number

About Kruse & Vieira Events

Kruse and Vieira Events is a full service event planning and design firm focused on creating bespoke, timeless, weddings and events. We combine our planning, design, and floral talents to craft sophisticated, intentional affairs. Our established roster of well-respected vendors and a streamlined planning process keeps our clients at ease, resulting in thoughtfully designed and flawlessly executed events. We are based in the District of Columbia and Annapolis, Maryland, but our work takes us far and wide and we welcome travel opportunities.

Follow Kruse & Vieira Events on

6f68e10971e615b7 LucyandChriswedding AnnaReynalPhotography 55
573c78a27897b0c6 1538499301 44dfb3599b979d7c 1538499292086 1 Vicki Grafton Phot
Romantic, soft bouquet.
Romantic, soft bouquet.
Bridal beauty.
Bridal beauty.
Organic, modern wedding invitations.
Organic, modern wedding invitations.
d1a51b93b7ce4862 1538499621 219d13403494f537 1538499594826 8 Vicki Grafton Phot

Kruse & Vieira Events 5
Kruse & Vieira Events 6
Kruse & Vieira Events 7

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2018

The wedding of our dreams!

KVE was recommended to me by our photographer when I was looking for help with event design and day-of coordination for my wedding. Although I was also considering a less expensive option, I really loved the look and style of KVE’s portfolio. I loved Julie from our first meeting, and I thought it was a huge bonus that they did stationary and florals in addition to planning (I figured having less vendors would be easier to deal with and could result in a truly cohesive look if one person was in charge of it all). I am so happy with both the partial planning process and finished product! Julie is a great listener and helped to diffuse stressful discussions/decisions. She took time to fully understand our goals and budget and helped me immensely with deciding how to spend money smartly and effectively. She synthesized the (sometimes conflicting) ideas from my fiance and I into the beautiful, minimal, and modern wedding of my dreams. She was a great advocate for us when dealing with a contractual disagreement with our venue and she was a patient listener when I just needed to vent. She knew when to get everyone on a quick call because emails were being misinterpreted and was always confident that things would work out in the end (spoiler alert: they will!). The florals were the star of the show (after my dress and our dog, of course) and I loved knowing I could relax and enjoy myself because everything was under her control.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara Villarreal · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not have asked for a single thing more...

Literally a dream team...and a powerhouse planner. Julie Vieira is a force and a planner who I believe has a brilliant future ahead of her. As a couple evaluating the myriad of options available for their celebration weekend, you'll certainly have plenty of great choices from which to choose (we interviewed nearly 10 planning agencies) but, bar none, Julie and her team are the best choice if you want style, flair and precision. Several adjectives that come to mind whilst thinking about Julie: thoughtful, patient, creative, insightful, intelligent (she uses her brains to create truly unique and inspired experiences) and attentive. My husband and I are incredibly busy working professionals living in Singapore that planned a wedding literally half the world away in DC -- coordinating with hectic our schedules, providing us with the right amount of communication to give us comfort when making important decisions from afar and when we could not be there for the tangible affirmations through videos, photos, moodboards, recaps -- you name it, she did if she thought it could alleviate some of our stress. Our vision for our wedding weekend was a bit unconventional....Julie listened and executed flawlessly. She put her heart and soul into the the planning process (we hired her for full wedding service -- worth every penny and more) and the weekend itself. She's incredibly attuned to nuance and reacts with grace to curve balls. What can I say -- you won't regret selecting Kruse & Vieira.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Kruse & Vieira Events 12
    Kruse & Vieira Events 13
    Kruse & Vieira Events 14

Jh Villarreal · Married on 09/15/2018

Over the top performance!

Our daughter, Sara, has already posted her review of Kruse & Vieira's exceptional role in creating an unforgettable wedding experience for her and Pete. We just want to add, as Sara's parents, that Julie helped produce a truly "fairy tale" experience. Sara's wedding weekend consisted of three major events, each with unique logistical challenges. Julie managed all of these challenges with great expertise and in a manner that resulted in minimal stress on the part of the happy couple and their parents. I now know why when we were interviewing vendors, Julie's name kept coming up as the best option to manage our multi-day, multi-event affair. I could not offer a stronger endorsement for Julie and her team. Plus, did I mention that she is just the nicest person :)

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kruse & Vieira Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2