Vieira Events

Washington, DC View map

Vieira Events is a full service creative event design and planning company based in the Washington, D.C. area, but available for destination weddings and events. We specialize in crafting unique, impeccably executed weddings and events for all happily in love couples. Our team has a passion for creative experiences and imaginative details. We focus on creating bespoke, timeless, weddings and events that transcend trends and can be remembered fondly for years to come. Our planning and design talents combine to craft sophisticated, thoughtful occasions.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lucy
    Lucy B. Getting married on 12/04/2021

Look no further!

Julie Vieira is an absolute dream to work with! Not only does she exude warmth and kindness from the moment you meet her, but she has the most incredible eye for design. Julie is extremely professional, organized, creative, a team player, and curates truly one-of-a-kind experiences for her clients. We look forward to every opportunity we have to work together!
    Ali S. Married on 04/09/2021

Julie is incredible!

I cannot say enough about Julie. I had worked in the hospitality/wedding industry for about 6 years when I had gotten engaged, so I had seen A LOT of weddings - I had a very clear vision of exactly what I wanted our day to look like, and how I wanted the overall experience to feel. Julie took my vision and brought it to life in the most sincere way possible. Her knowledge of design, florals, and of course - perfect event execution made it clear to me that there was no one else I would trust on our wedding day.

She truly became a part of our family throughout the process, and I cannot thank her enough for the part she played in the best day of our lives.

Beckie R. Married on 12/10/2019

Julie saved my sanity planning our son's rehearsal dinner!

Julie is a delight to work with; she turned our rehearsal dinner into a special event that complemented our son's wedding the next day. My husband and I were able to enjoy the evening knowing everything was taken care of. She added personal touches and created a welcoming and elegant ambiance. In the time leading up to the dinner, she was on task and timely, handling all the planning and communicating with me. It was a treat to be able relax with the confidence the evening would be a success. Julie is a good businesswoman, very personable and unflappable. I recommend her highly!

Washington, DC, 20008
Location of (Vieira Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding