About Kristen Renee Photography
Kristen Renee Photography, founded in 2011, serves Albany and the surrounding Capital District of New York, including the Adirondacks. She has an easy-going, photojournalistic style and creates fresh images of her clients that capture the true spirit and emotion of their wedding day. Kristen is a fully licensed and insured business owner.
My Philosophy + Beliefs About Photography
1. I believe it is important to remain unobtrusive on a wedding day whenever possible. The day isn't about me; it's about you!
2. I believe that parents should be included in at least one portrait with their children during every "kids" session. It's important to be visible. When your children look back at photos from their childhood, they will want to see their parents present in those special moments, too!
3. I feel that children should not be made to smile in every portrait if they do not want to smile.
4. I believe that photographs should be tangible and it is important to have printed copies of them, for posterity. I help all my clients to preserve their legacies for future generations by providing them with proof of their images.
5. I truly believe that every human being is beautiful.
Categories: Wedding Photographer