Kristen Renee Photography, founded in 2011, serves Albany and the surrounding Capital District of New York, including the Adirondacks. She has an easy-going, photojournalistic style and creates fresh images of her clients that capture the true spirit and emotion of their wedding day. Kristen is a fully licensed and insured business owner.
My Philosophy + Beliefs About Photography
1. I believe it is important to remain unobtrusive on a wedding day whenever possible. The day isn't about me; it's about you!
2. I believe that parents should be included in at least one portrait with their children during every "kids" session. It's important to be visible. When your children look back at photos from their childhood, they will want to see their parents present in those special moments, too!
3. I feel that children should not be made to smile in every portrait if they do not want to smile.
4. I believe that photographs should be tangible and it is important to have printed copies of them, for posterity. I help all my clients to preserve their legacies for future generations by providing them with proof of their images.
5. I truly believe that every human being is beautiful.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 79% of couples
Melissa · Married on 08/16/2018
Kristen photographed our elopement at Schenectady City Hall. She took pictures that captured the moment perfectly- the short ceremony where we read our vows to each other and the moment where we had our first kiss as a married couple came out beautifully in the pictures that she took. Afterward, she took some wonderful photos of us in the building, finding angles to show off the architecture. She also took photos of us outside, providing guidance at times but also letting us just go with it too. Her laid back approach put us at ease and made the process fun. Thank you so much, Kristen, for giving us the chance to look back on the day we got married in the lovely photographs that you took!
Leah · Married on 07/14/2018
We just received our wedding pictures and could not be happier! Each photo captured the beauty and emotion of the day! She was very laid back and easy to work with. She gave us some guidance, but really just let us be ourselves! She was perfect for us!
Jess · Married on 05/20/2018
Kristen was amazing! We had our engagement photo session with her which really helped get used to being in front of the camera. On our wedding day she was very relaxed and easygoing but still kept us to schedule. We were early all day! She and our second photographer, Jay, were unobtrusive it still got amazing shots all day. Very great at communicating and ruler flexible too!
Kristen Renee Photography Price Rates
Kristen Renee is so much fun to work with! She works so well with everyone and takes awesome shots throughout your big day. So easy to work with and helps coordinate your time so that you can have as much fun as possible. Always a smile on her face and a friendly warm way about her. If you're looking for someone for your next event, check out Kristen Renee Photography!
Kristen Renee is a professional and on point on everything that happens on a wedding day. She's on the ball at all times and produces creative imagery for clients. Kristen Renee is amazing to work with and I can't express how impressed I am with the end product. Kristen Renee makes clients feel comfortable, and is considerate of their needs and traditions as well as their unique personalities and creates a great blend of both in her photos.