17 Reviews for Kristen Renee Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
17 Kristen Renee Photography Reviews

Kristen was amazing! We had our engagement photo session with her which really helped get used to being in front of the camera. On our wedding day she was very relaxed and easygoing but still kept us to schedule. We were early all day! She and our second photographer, Jay, were unobtrusive it still got amazing shots all day. Very great at communicating and ruler flexible too!

Profile Picture Jess, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was the most amazing, easy-going, and professional photographer I have ever met. She listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted! Would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User7789458, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen is an absolute gem! We live a few hours away, which could've made our working relationship very difficult, but she was incredibly flexible and was happy to work around our travel schedule. Plus, she is super down to earth and very open to collaboration. It was a lot of fun to see her creativity at work on the day of our wedding (and even beforehand in our meetings). Also, my husband and I had quite a boisterous wedding party, but Kristen managed to wrangle them with equal parts patience and humor. To top it all off, we just received our photos back (turnaround was only 1 month!!) and they are absolutely stunning. I can't say enough good things about Kristen!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved having Kristen as our wedding photographer. Not exaggerating, every single picture came out great, I want to frame them all! She had a great, laid-back personality and really got the job done in an unobtrusive way, which gives you one less thing to stress about on the big day. I really appreciated that I didn't have to worry if the shots came out right, she showed us a few on her camera and I knew they would be great. We also wanted a second shooter for the day which I definitely recommend, just for that extra peace of mind. We got the photos back pretty quickly but the quality is really what blew me away. Highly recommend having Kristen photograph your wedding day, all of the work she does is beautiful.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We are so happy we had Kristen as a photographer for our wedding! We never have had professional pictures, so we didn't know how photogenic we would be that day. But kristen made our day so fun and it felt so natural when we were being photographed. She's was very professional and friendly it was almost we've know her for a long time! Our pictures are better than I ever could have imaged them to be, it's so hard to choose one! Thank you kristen for joining us on our special day and capturing all our special moments!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen and her team were great! They were very professional and caught my special day at every angle! The pictures were also high quality and looked amazing. I would definitely book her again for future events.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Kristen on our wedding day when she was second shooter for our main photographer. She was FANTASTIC! We had already fallen in love with our main photographer and the addition of Kristen made the day that much more awesome. She was able to make us both feel so comfortable, loosen us up and just all around had an amazing time and experience. We would use her again and again if given the chance. The way she was able to capture images of our families was perfect and will give us memories to cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Bridal shows are always great to go to because you never know what or who you are going to find! My mom and I went to a bridal show in the fall and came across some of the most beautiful photos we had ever seen taken. We knew we needed to stop and talk to this vendor! Her name was Kristen Renee and she had a small table set up with a few sample books. We took our time looking through the books and not once did we feel pressured to make any type of decision. We spoke with Kristen regarding her different packages and decided that her top package was the one for us and I wanted to go ahead and put a deposit down right then and there. Kristen worked with us over the next few months to go over general aesthetic and practicality of the day. She did not get angry when the physical ceremony location changed nor did she make us jump through hoops to make the change official. I decided to do Boudoir Photos with Kristen as we already had our engagement photos done and wanted to make sure this was truly a great fit. She had never done Boudoir Photos but helped select a great location for them (The Morgan State House on State Street!) and did an amazing job making the photos look natural and comfortable. The day of the wedding Kristen and her second shooter Chelsea Ahl worked together to capture the full day. Kristen stayed with us girls while Chelsea departed after a few hours to meet up with the boys about 30 minutes away as they were getting ready at the hotel. The pictures are more than we could have ever asked for! Kristen spoke with the people running the venue to make sure that we were going to be able to explore and get some amazing photos. We can’t stop looking at our pictures and sharing them with friends, we could not be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen was a joy to work with and her photographs are beautiful. Not only did we end up with photos that we love, the time we spent with Kristen and Jay as they did our portraits is one of the lovely memories we have of our wedding day. She was professional, kind, thoughtful and we can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

WOW! Kristen Renee Photography came highly recommended to us and after looking through her portfolio i could see why this photographer was so awesome. We were so impressed with the way she captured the nautral lighting and utlized the lighting to make the photos completely pop!! And to top it off her personality was perfect!! Very responsive and prompt when i reached out, and was ready to chat and go over what our interests were. We even met at a very convenient spot for me and had a very casual meeting to go over everything that i was looking for to make our day a special one. Even with hustle and bustle of family members running around after the ceremony kristen was completely professional and kept us right on track! She even remembered things that i had mentioned in our first meeting that was important to me and MADE SURE that it happened!! Pictures that as a little girl i always wanted to capture she made come true...and they came out so much better then my dreams made them!! We have received SO many heart warming compliments on how well our photos came out! Our special day will always be remembered as perfect with the abundent amount of beautiful pictures we have!! I am so happy that i was able to meet Kristen, and believe me our relationship isnt stopping at the big day!! I will be looking forward to having her capture ALL those "special days" through out our families lives!! I forsee family photos coming soon!! Thanks so much for taking care of us!!

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Kristen did a great job with my wedding photos! During the wedding she was super informative and flexible! My photos and album came out great!

Profile Picture Tess, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a good photographer

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was absolutely amazing. We used her to do our engagements pictures as well as be the photographer for our wedding and reception. She is organized, flexible, accommodating and most importantly, fun. She made the whole experience fun and stress free. Her shots are simply stunning. She has such a great eye for placing her subjects in just the right place. And she was never once "in the way". I never once noticed her taking pictures, almost like she was invisible. But when I needed her to take a particular shot, she was suddenly there. She is a professional through and through and you can tell how much she loves her work. I would recommend her to all my friends and family, without a doubt.

Profile Picture Tom, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I could not have been happier with the choice I made for one of the most important days of my life. Kristen was very easy to work with. She was very professional and responded to my emails in a very quick time frame. I love every single picture she took the day of my wedding and had a very hard time narrowing them down. It was such a hard decision because there were so many amazing pictures that I ended up adding more pages to my wedding photo album. If you choose Kristen to capture your very special day you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Zenia, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was absolutely amazing, I could not have asked for a better experience. First of all, the pictures came out great. Just stunning. Kristen was extremely professional from the first contact to the last time we saw her, even getting our photos to us on time, as promised. She was very clear and easy to work with, very accommodating. Her package includes an engagement session, but because we had contacted her only a few months before the wedding day we opted to instead use that part of the package for after the wedding day to get our formal shots taken (we got dressed up again and met her at the hotel the wedding took place at). This enabled us to make the formal family shots move along quickly so we could go right in to our reception and dinner. PERFECT.

Her organization really helped the day move along. She was the most non-intrusive photographer I have ever experienced at a wedding, I did not notice her at all during the ceremony or the reception, though from the photos it seemed like she was everywhere getting all the best shots. I have been to weddings where the photographer seems to be right in the middle of everything, and this was not the case with her.

Kristen definitely exceeded all my expectations. I am so happy with the results and would recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was fantastic. Professional, talented and very accommodating! She is an amazing artist and I would recommend her time and time again.

Profile Picture User4245317, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I hired Kristen as our photographer for our engagement photo shoot in the fall of 2012 and I can't express how AMAZING the photos came out!
The entire process was a bit overwhelming to the both of us at first, but Kristen walked us through each step to help ease our nerves. She was very professional and at the same time laid back and very flexible. We had no idea initially what style or theme we wanted for our photos and Kristen helped us brainstorm for ideas using an online "idea pin board". Before we knew it we had the PERFECT theme for our photos to fit both of our personalities and interests!
Thank you Kristen for the perfect day and the perfect photos, we can't wait to do it all again!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/17/12, 1 Review