Knots & Belles

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Package Price

I’m Diana and I’ve been told that I am a wedding fairy Godmother because of my ability to help couples save money either through my amazing network of vendors, through the use of my decor that is accessible to all couples or by helping them repurpose decor in every way possible.

I love to build friendships with the couples that I cross paths with and I love to help in anyway that I can. Which is why my packages are customizable to fit your needs and your budget. From elopement to wedding, I will be by your side ensuring you have the guidance to stay on budget and on schedule.

Let’s chat and plan one of your most special days in life.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$35

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Susanlim659@gmail.com
    Susan L. Married on 04/09/2022

Diana is great to work with, very kind and helpful

I originally hired Diana for a day of coordination in 2020 for my original wedding date June 2021. However, I had to postpone to April 2022 due to the pandemic. Diana was kind and really understanding, and we kept communicating throughout the past 2 years. She always asked for updates to make sure I was on track. I thought I would be able to plan on my own since I had 2 years, but I was extremely busy with work. I hired some main vendors, but I didn't have time to look into other vendors or plan designs/decor or put things together. Diana would always follow up, and was patient even though I had a busy work schedule. A few months before the wedding, I asked Diana to help me with the rest of the planning because I just didn't have time anymore. She was really understanding and took care of everything else I needed to do and whatever was necessary. I was on a budget, and wanted something pretty but simple. Diana was understanding and honest, and recommended what I needed or didn't need in order to stay in a budget. She recommended any remaining vendors that I needed and took care of all communication to the vendors and put everything together for the wedding day. She always helped communicate with the venue, because they were in construction for a really long time. I let her handle all the decor and designing of the ceremony and reception, because I didn't have time and I was happy with how everything turned out. I used to be really stressed out every day trying to plan for the wedding when I was working 40+ hours a week, but once I asked Diana to help take over, I became stress free and I was able to enjoy the day. I highly recommend Diana to other couples who need a wedding planner. She's great, kind, helpful, very understanding.
  • Y
    Yareth Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding goodmother!

Where can I even start? Her last name is Belles… as in wedding BELLES… as in Fairy godmother. What other indication do you need that she in fact is THE BEST FREAKING WEDDING PLANNER IN THE WORLD?! From the moment I found her I knewwwwwww she was the right one. Like a typical guy, my husband had decided that we did not need a wedding planner. He was sure we could do it on our own (Umm yeah no). Previous to finding Diana, we had spoken with 5 other planners. 3 Ghosted us, the fourth was planning on doing one other wedding on our day and the 5th was out of our price range. Let me save you all the hassle now and tell you to HIRE DIANA NOW!!!!

After our first email exchange we set up a Zoom meeting the next day and we were sold. She understood the vision. We hired her 1 years and 5 months from our wedding. Throughout the whole process she truly was our fairy godmother. She was always a quick text away. It was not at all a client/vendor relationship, she really is a friend and advocates for you. She has so many connections and she does her best to find what’s best for you. All of this instilled a confidence in me. She really does have the best ideas.

Wedding day came around and I really let go!!! She had a conversation with me the week of the wedding to remind me to really enjoy my day. The day of my wedding something clicked in my head, I was marrying my best friend and a new chapter was starting for me. I’m a total type A person, but for that day I left it all to Diana and it really was the best day of my life.

When I say she “got it” I mean she TRULY got it! The ceremony started promptly and may I say we were ahead of schedule the WHOLE day?! When do you hear that about weddings?!

I also want to add that her assistant Laura is such a sweetheart. She came to introduce herself to me and gave me a quick rundown to remind me to just enjoy my day.

It was during our first dance that I looked past my husband and we both looked into our reception and saw the flickering candles and all of the details Diana and Laura put all over our venue and we just started balling our eyes out. It was such a dream. There was no issue that I had to resolve, they took care of everything.

I am so thankful to Diana and Laura. They truly went above and beyond. She is who you NEED during the process and day of, not a vendor but a friend. Thank you Diana, I am literally indebted to you for life.
    Courtney C. Married on 10/17/2021

Just book her!

Where to start. Diana is absolutely amazing! I’m the type of person who likes to be in control & is completely type A, with Diana it was easy to let go & know that she would handle it. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. She knew exactly how to execute my vision, she’s a mind reader!! Anything I asked of her on my day was done. It was just so amazing to have her as my day of coordinator! But honestly she’s more then that. She did so much for us leading up to the big day! Don’t hesitate and book her. You’ll have no regrets. She’s worth every penny & more. She’s sweet, professional, and overall easy to communicate with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Orange, 92868
Location of (Knots & Belles)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding