Boston, Boston, MA 02101 Map · Phone number

About Smile Darling Photography

My name is Jessica Dubrowskij, I'm a Massachusetts wedding photographer and I'm so thrilled you found me! Photography is what I like to call my "creative outlet." It allows me to meet so many amazing new people and visit some seriously beautiful places. While i'll be sharing in one of the most intimate moments of your life, I don't want to just be another vendor you hire, I truly do want to become your friend and someone you trust. You better believe that I'll be the one helping bustle your dress, getting you champagne and rounding up your bridal party! ​If that's the kind of photographer you want next to you on the best day of your life, lets get to talking!

Follow Smile Darling Photography on

531a9390 51 1027213 157541757534003
img 4060 51 1027213 157541779672135

5 Reviews for Smile Darling Photography

Ashley Martignetti · Married on 10/12/2019

Jessica is AMAZING! Absolutely the best photographer!

Jessica is AMAZING! Our wedding pictures are STUNNING! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, your engagement, your life events in general, if you hire Jessica, you will not be disappointed. Someone asked me what my experience was like working with Jessica as our wedding photographer and it was the best, she truly is an amazing person.
    A little backstory to my wedding- My husband and I bought his grandmother’s house in March, started renovating that day, got engaged 2 days later, & decided in June to have a wedding in October. I had found another photographer first, she took 3 weeks of drawing up her contract to only tell me near mid-July that she already had something else booked on that day in the end. I frantically messaged about 40-50 different photographers through the knot and wedding wire for availability & Jess had responded saying she was available! In a sea of 40-50 different photography websites sending me their responses, Jessica’s photos stood out to me the most. After I explained my excitingly chaotic year, she was super friendly, so understanding and willing to help me with anything I needed help with: willing to work with my schedule in such a short time frame to schedule an engagement shoot; she researched engagement shoot location ideas for us to use/look up; helped me create my time frame layout for the day of the wedding (didn't know I needed that until she basically created the rough draft for me!); had informative questionnaires for me to fill out about the way we wanted our day captured, what we wanted, who we wanted to be included if more than others, etc. But in all honesty, I didn't have much to fill in about style in the questionnaire forms because I trusted her 100% based off her portfolio. I let Jess take whatever photos she thought was best for any of the situations. She knows how to capture the essence of the moments in such a whirlwind of day that you can look back on & remember. Her photos are beautiful, and she knows exactly what she’s doing! Working with Jessica was easily one of the best decisions we have ever made, and she was the most down to earth & easy-going photographer while trying to capture your images! During the wedding day, she was completely there for me & our massive wedding party. She fixed my veil or my dress hundreds of times throughout the day and always made sure that we were happy, comfortable, and enjoying our day!
    Jessica’s love for photography is definitely shown through her work! She was great with her response times and she answers any and all questions you may have! I still have people from the wedding talking about how I found such great photographer for our wedding photos, who knew what she was doing all day long, but also for her personality & friendliness! Everyone in our wedding absolutely loved her and my wedding party consisted of 28 people! And, if a second shooter is needed for your wedding day, she also has second shooters that compliment her style very nicely! If you are toying with what photographer to choose, I can guarantee you, you will not be disappointed & you will absolutely love your photos! Don’t second guess booking, I promise you, you will love her & your photos. I will rehire Jessica again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Cathy W · Married on 10/05/2019

Hire Jess in a heatbeat

Jessica is amazing.

Pre process-
    She was so responsive and communicative throughout the whole process. She never left you hanging. She had just the right amount of surveying, done at the right time and knew the right questions to ask. Also was helpful to build a relationship with her over text!

During process -
    Completely here for you and ready to go. She fixed my veil 1K times throughout the day and always made sure that we were happy, comfortable, and enjoying our day. We're very awkward photo takers so this was very helpful!!

After process -
    Kept in touch and the photos are amaaaaazing. I'm so happy with the pictures, and to think that we were just going to have our uncle take them. She is worth every penny and one of our favorite vendors during our wedding process. You cannot go wrong. She spent extra time to make sure the photos looked perfect! We will treasure them forever :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

My husband I couldn’t be happier with Smile Darling Photography. Jessica was kind, professional and extremely talented. She made me feel comfortable the entire day of my wedding and we are so happy with the pictures that she took which perfectly captured our day. We got married at a vineyard and the shots she took were captivating. She was great at working with our family and wrangling up our large wedding party. She was constantly on the move the whole day of our wedding and made sure she didn’t miss a memory. I am beyond grateful we chose her.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Smile Darling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Boston Boston, MA, 02101 See on map
    Location of (Smile Darling Photography)