Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About Kiss and Makeup

We are Austin's premier MOBILE spray tanning and airbrush makeup services. We specialize in M-A-C makeup and airbrush makeup for weddings, pageants, photo shoots and print. We are also Norvell tanning experts. With over 15 years of experience we are sure to deliver the perfect look for your big day! You can visit us online at kissandmakeupwv.com and on Facebook kiss and makeup and Instagram kissandmakeup_atx

• Vessel IV Bar ATX
image
knm41

3 Reviews for Kiss and Makeup

Gwen · Married on 09/10/2016

I have been a bridesmaid many times over the years and have had my makeup done by quit a few people. Sarah is hands done the best! Not only was she able to understand the look I was going for while giving me helpful suggestions, she is also the only makeup artist that has ever made my troubled, sensitive skin look amazing! When I am no longer a bridesmaid and finally the bride, she is definitely who I am hiring for my makeup.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Tara · Married on 06/08/2013

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with on my wedding day! She was very professional and knew exactly the way I wanted to look. She returned all my phone calls quickly and answered any questions I had about the make up. Sarah came prepared, worked extremely well with my hair stylist, and also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids. In the past, I used Sarah for spray tans & make up for other events. I would highly recommend her for engagement pictures, weddings, and other events!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/22/2010

Kiss and Makeup provided me with flawless, professional service for my wedding day. Sarah the owner arrived early, came fully prepared and ready to provide an amazing service with a huge smile on her face. She was upbeat, funny, enjoyable to be around and kept everyone around her smiling and happy while doing their make up for my wedding. She elevates the atmosphere In a room and was a joy to have present for one of the most important days of my life. She did my bridal make up and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked the absolute best version of themselves. I had never seen some of my friends look so gorgeous. And my make up...... It was immaculate. She gave me exactly what I was looking for.... I wear very little make up on a day to day basis and she gave me a beautiful, natural look that I loved. I have very little knowledge of make up, and she made suggestions that truly impacted every picture I took that day. I had no intentions of wearing eyelashes that day.... I did, and am so thankful for her suggestion. I felt more beautiful that day than I ever have. I hired her for her amazing training, experience, references, and portfolio. I was not disappointed. She exceeded my expectations. Do yourself a favor and hire this beautiful lady to do your makeup..... Weddings, engagements, important events........ She is a true talent.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kiss and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map
    Location of (Kiss and Makeup)