King's Korner Catering

Richmond, VA View map

King’s Korner Catering™ has been catering to the Richmond, Virginia area since 1982. We have obtained valuable experience that you may not find with other catering services. We have catered to the famous, celebrated, and distinguished throughout.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Carol Married on 05/06/2017
    We have used King's Korner many times over the years so we went with them for our daughter's outdoor wedding at our home. They are wonderful to deal with. Food and presentation perfect. Wait staff professional and polite. You don't have to worry about anything, they will not disappoint!
  • User2608457 2+ years ago
    Mr. King and his staff exceeded my expectations. They were so helpful and polite as I planned my wedding menu. The food was delicious and the service was impeccable. I hired them based on the presentation of food on the website and the recommendation of others without even sampling the food. And I was not disappointed....I highly recommend Kings Korner for all your catering needs!!?
    Kimberly Married on 11/06/2015
    We used King's Korner catering for our wedding reception and were very pleased! Our wedding was at Henricus Park where King's has catered many times before. They came in the night of the wedding with knowledge of the venue and how they normally set up. They handled everything from set up to clean up and even packed up the left over food and put it in the refrigerator for us to carry home. I didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was wonderful and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Thank you Mr. King and and the King's Korner staff!

7511 Airfield Drive Richmond, VA, 23237
Location of (King's Korner Catering)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues