1-125
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Linden Row Inn

Boutique Historic Hotel - Richmond, Virginia

Linden Row Inn is a 70-room boutique historic hotel located in the heart of Downtown Richmond located at 1st and Franklin Street. The hotel is comprised of seven row houses built in the mid-1800’s, and meticulously restored over the years. The hotel’s guest rooms are furnished with antiques from the middle and late 1800’s, and the hotel is proud to be featured on the National Registry of Historic Places. We have a beautiful outdoor garden courtyard that is regularly rented out for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and other private events. Adjacent to the garden courtyard via French Doors is our Board Room, which is perfect for smaller, intimate affairs. The Linden Row Inn offers indoor and outdoor event space for weddings, rehearsal dinners, and receptions for up to 125 guests.

Edgar Allan Poe spent his childhood playing in the garden that is now the hotel’s garden courtyard, and local legend has it that the property is home to the “enchanted garden” that Poe mentions in his famous poem “To Helen.”

Please contact us to learn more about hosting your event at our inn.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Stations (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Linens (1)

I cannot say enough positive things about the The Linden Row Inn and their staff. My wife and I had our ceremony, as well as our reception there. The day after our wedding, we couldn't stop talking about how wonderful and how perfect our wedding was. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to think about it!

People always say there will be something that goes wrong, but as I look back I can't recall a single detail that was out of line. I cannot begin to express the gratitude we feel toward the Linden Row Inn and their staff. The day of the wedding, everyone was so accommodating and did so with a huge smile on their face. However, being one of the brides, and doing a lot of the planning, I want to specifically call-out Casey Watson, the Senior Sales Manager. She was easy to work with and knowledgeable; she made me look like a master at this wedding planning thing. My planning process with Casey and their exclusive caterers The Urban Farmhouse was stress-free, truly. They kept all of the details straight, kept to my master plan, and treated all of our guests wonderfully. Because the process was so smooth, the actual day of our wedding, I was so relaxed, because I had full faith in The Linden Row Staff.

We also had a room block for all of our guests, and my wife and I stayed in the beautifully appointed Parlor Suite. The rooms do not disappoint. They are charming, comfortable and in the heart of our beautiful city.

You must use The Urban Farmhouse as your caterer if you are planning a full reception there. I will write up a separate review for them, but Mat Lloyd and his staff were absolutely phenomenal to work with. I received happy, happy, positive reviews on the food and setting from all the guests.

Honestly, our wedding was the best day of my life and I have the Linden Row Inn, The Urban Farmhouse, their staff and all of our vendors to thank. Thank you for giving us the best celebration of our lives.

Stephanie and Christina Mitchell

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Shuttle, Valet, Accommodations, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet

I cannot put into words how wonderful our wedding was at the Linden Row on 9/23, and how fantastic Casey and Mat were throughout the entire process. I felt like I gained two friends by the end. Both were very responsive, genuine, and everyone LOVED the venue and even guests commented on how wonderful the staff was during the event. Everything was beautiful, I loved having the bridal suite on site to get ready in, and the entire inn photographs beautifully. Linden Row is the best hidden gem in Richmond for romantic, intimate weddings. I cannot recommend the venue and the staff more, they truly made our experience wonderful and even gave us a charcoal drawing of the venue as a gift that we will always cherish. Thank you Casey and Mat!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Tables, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine

Linden Row Inn Pricing

Weddings at Linden Row Inn

35 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Love this quaint and historic venue! Their garden is fabulous (even with our tents!) and their sales team/coordinators are the best! We highly recommend hosting your wedding at Linden Row Inn!

Linden Row has all the appeal of an historic downtown Richmond wedding and is just the perfect size for a small to moderate sized guest list. It is charming and lovely and you always hear wonderful things about Linden Row! I can't wait to visit soon!

Wonderful Intimate Historic Venue perfect for Garden Ceremonies & Receptions!

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

100 East Franklin Street, Richmond, VA 23219   See On Map
804-783-7000 (phone)
Linden Row Inn is a wedding venue from Richmond, Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Charlottesville, and Roanoke. Linden Row Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Richmond wedding industry since 1988 specializing in ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other celebrations.