Novi, MI 48375 Map · Phone number

About Kim Schepperley Photography

My name is Kim Schepperley, and I'd love to take your pictures! Kim Schepperley Foto is located in Novi, MI, but I'd be quite happy to travel! My Style is a bit of lifestyle, modern & photogjournalistic portraiture. I like to keep things casual, fun, and low-stress. Please check out my site for more information, prices, and suggestions! http://www.kimschepperley.com

Questions? Email me at hello@kimschepperley.com

casevilleweddingdeanemily129
08 090013

3 Reviews for Kim Schepperley Photography

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Kim photograph us from the engagement pictures to our wedding. She was able to capture the traditional pictures so we had the family photos, but she was also able to capture amazing photojournalistic pictures. She was willing to follow our crazy ideas of heading to the beach and the local dairy bar for pictures and they turned out amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2013

I had an awesome experience with Kim! We set a boudoir session in my home for an anniversary surprise. Not only did she make me beautiful on the outside, she worked on the inside too. I felt confident, sexy, and most of all comfortable in her presence. The pictures turned out great! Thanks again, would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Kim Schepperley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! You are beautiful inside and out I didn't do anything but capture it. :-)

Jessica · event on 08/27/2011

Kim Schepperley Foto provides the utmost professionalism, enthusiasm and care when capturing your special moments. I could not have been more pleased throughout the entire experience with Kim while she captured our family pictures. She has a knack for finding the essence of a family and putting it on paper. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone who is looking to treasure pictures of your special moments forever!

Sent on 11/10/2011