Lincoln Park, MI 48146 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date

About Kendra Koman Photography

If you haven't noticed by now I'm all about having fun and remembering it! My world is full of laughs, bright colors and pink flamingos.

I firmly believe that Diet Mountain Dew is greater than coffee, but I won't hold it against you if you don't agree. Sometimes I squeal… please don't hold that against me. Deal? PJ's with flamingos or anchors are this year's fashion trend, well in my house.

I've got myself a little man cub named Tyler. I'm totally bias, but I think he's the bomb-diggity. For real! His Dad, my hubby John also happens to be top notch. We've got two dogs, Barnum and Bailey (cause…FUN) and although Barnum has no middle name Bailey knows what's up when I throw her middle name into the mix! BAILEY MARIE! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

I think more than most about the zombie apocalypse, but not in the doomsday prepper sort of way, more like the I know where all the best motorhome storage locations are. 'Cause a house on wheels definitely seems like the best way to stay alive. Don't cha think? I also happen to know Detroit like a champ. Yes, because you need to know these things in case of a zombie apocalypse but also I LOVE THIS CITY! It's just the right mix of crazy, fun, hard working people for me. I love knowing all the hidden gems.

I carry my camera with me all the time. Life changes quickly, and I need to remember it dammit! You do too!

I think bugs are neat… sort of. Mostly just because they are fun to photograph with a macro lens. Not just for ring shots people! Photography is a huge part of my world.

Everyday I wake up, drink my Diet Mt. Dew and have a dance party in my pink flamingo jammies to celebrate the fact that I get to do what I love, while taking care of the people I love day in and day out.

blog 28 cop

1 User photo

Kendra Koman Photography 1

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing and Professional Photographer

Kendra is such a great person to work with. She is caring, professional, funny and organized. She was always checking up on us to see if we needed anything and making great vendor recommendations. She was right there when you needed her. Had Kleenex right there when you need it. She was always keeping me informed on time line, such as who needed to be where and when etc. we appreciate everything she has done for us and not to mention her photos are amazing!!! I will definitely be using her in the future for other events!! 100% highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tori · Married on 07/13/2018

Kendra is more than a photographer she is your personal assistant for your special day. She is prepared for anything & everything. I highly recommend her, she was incredible!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2018

Kendra is an absolutely incredible photographer. She made our wedding day perfect, comfortable, and exactly what we were hoping for. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an amazing experience and the perfect photos to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/18/2017