Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ken Drew - DJ Services

Highly Reviewed and Highly Rated Wedding DJ, Host, MC and Entertainer serving the New England area

Experience - Passion - Planning

Over 35 years in the Wedding and entertainment business On line music and reception planning forms  Extensive music collection & knowledge Personality & people skills to assure your wedding day will truly be  The Best Day of Your Life. Flat Rate Pricing Sunday & off season discounts

Award Winning Wedding Disc Jockey on

www.djkendrew.com

------------------------------------------------------------------

Call or Text Ken at 508-816-5064 or
Click Here
to schedule a no obligation meeting

Click HERE to check availability

Highlights of our Disc Jockey Service include

Personalized planning and attention to detail: Successful events do not just happen, they are the result of attention to all the details. I will spend as much time as you want or need planning your music, the style of the event, the time line and any and all other details. All you and your guests need to do is have a great time. We provide on line planning tools, a searchable music data base, and other music lists to assist you with your planning.

Music Options – The music you want will be with me at every function. My personal music data base extends from the thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, seventies, eighty's, nineties and right up to the present. For today’s current hits we subscribe to RPM Radio Programming & Management, Inc for all the monthly updates of Adult Contemporary, Top 40, Country, Latin, Urban/Rap, Dance Remixes, Rock/Alternative and Contemporary Christian all in “clean” radio edits. We provide easy listening, classical or smooth jazz for dinner and cocktails. We offer traditional, classical and other music for the wedding ceremony. If we do not have what you want, we will do our best to obtain it for you prior to the event. If you use our pre-request feature all the music you have selected will be ready and loaded into your personal play list on the computer ready for instant access at your function.

Attire & Interactivity - Not every client wants the DJ dressed in a tux so we give you the option. Our extensive and complete planning form offers you the option of choosing for the DJ to be in a formal tux, business suit, or smart casual attire.

Our level of interactivity is based solely on your preference. We understand that the focus of the celebration is you, our customer, and your guests. We will not intrude on your party with unwanted cheesy gimmicks or clownish stunts to steal the spotlight. Were it is appropriate we will discreetly work the audience to achieve the best energy level for the room.

Pricing - Pricing is always fair and reasonable Our pricing for any event or function can be found at the

"choose a package link" .

We do not charge for set up time ( when possible we are set up and ready at least 1 hour before any guests arrive) We do not charge for travel time except in very out of the ordinary circumstances. If you have a budget issue, talk to me. Depending on the date and my schedule I will work with you to provide my services and stay within your budget.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (6)
Consultation (5)
One Event Per Day (5)
Liability Insurance (2)

Dj Ken Drew was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! He made the party! We had last minute song changes which he handled as if it were nothing at all. He even created custom tracks and when 3 days before our wedding our venue had to be moved he did everything humanly possible to make sure our wedding at our new venue went seamlessly and beautifully. He's a wonderful guy & and an incredible DJ. If you want to have a wedding they'll remember look no further, DJ Ken Drew is your guy!

Profile Picture Arabella, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about DJ Ken Drew. I knew from my first phone call with him he was the right dj for us. I have gotten so many compliments about him. He played great music every age genre liked and the dance floor was full the entire night. He danced with me to Sweet Home Chicago. He did the best stanky leg I have ever seen. He was a pleasure to work with. On top of everything, he made this incredible video for us. I laughed, I cried. It was better than what our photographers shot. Although I do not enjoy planning events, I am trying to think of another party we can have so we can spend time with DJ Ken Drew again.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Ken was fantastic! He was very responsive during the planning process, and the music was great at our wedding. He definitely kept everyone dancing! And the highlight video he provided was an unexpected plus!

Profile Picture kristy, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews