Medford, OR 97501 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Koziol Photography

Specializing in Bold, Fun & Modern Wedding Photography & Lifestyle Portrait Art. Kelly Koziol Photography is based in beautiful Southern Oregon. Specialties include Photojournalistic Wedding, Bridal & Engagement Photography.

Kelly happily serves all fifty states and beyond... she loves to travel. So email info@kellykoziolphotography.com for a personalized wedding quote.

Follow Kelly Koziol Photography on

weddingsandiego
KingVigil110

2 Reviews for Kelly Koziol Photography

Chelsie · Married on 08/08/2009

I can not express how amazing Kelly was! She went above and beyond our expectations! Our photos turned out beautiful and she has a very artistic eye. We appreciate how flexible she was and willing to work with us in every way possible. I highly recommend Kelly Koziol Photography!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Dolores · Married on 05/30/2009

Hey Kelly!

First and foremost thank you infinitely for accepting our wedding invite, not to mention doing the honor of capturing by far the most important moments of both Carlos' and I's lives. Both you and your darling assistant "Ringo" (lol) were amazing! With many more life changing moments ahead, I promise to book you in advance this time. I wish you nothing but the best!

To the Photographer seekers out there read this! Kelly is a doll, who truly appreciates her work not to mention the art of photography. I say this simply because I was a bridezilla with NO photographer less than 48 hours shy of my wedding day and Kelly pulled through for me. I didn't have a lot of money to spend due to my poor planning, but that was the least of her concerns. Kelly agreed to take our photos, and attend my husband and I's wedding at such short notice. I'll never forget her sincerity when I expressed my frustration on finding a photographer on such short notice. She assured me we'd work something out financially, but she truly didn't want me to have a wedding with NO ONE to catch every beautiful, priceless and precious moment of it due to finances.

Kelly, you really pulled through for me! My husband doesn't warm up to people easily, but you're definitely someone he'll remember for a long time! Muah!

The Chavez's.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Kelly Koziol Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Medford, 97501 See on map