Emily Bly Photo + Film

Eugene, OR View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Thank you so much for looking at my storefront! It means so much that you are considering me for your big day.

Hi! I am Emily (or Em). I am 24 and live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest I love homemade coconut cold brew, Halloween spookiness, Twilight Saga, and all things rattan. Mid-century modern has my heart and I love to go thrifting between shoots! I even take my client's thrifting too.

Oh yea, why we are all here, I am a photographer and filmmaker! I have been a freelance photographer for almost 6 years. I started my hobby business in 2016 named EM B PHOTOGRAPHY. Then I finally went fully full-time in 2020 as Emily Bly Photo. Of course during the craziest year for literally everything. @021 was my first full wedding season and boy... was that a lot to experience! I launched my wedding film business this May. I have over 10 years of experience with filmmaking and videography. It was a perfect match!

I hope to be your perfect match too! I love recommending vendors and all things wedding and elopement. I take my client relationships very seriously. I love sending off Starbucks gift cards to get a coffee for our facetime meeting! If we can meet in person that is even better. All of my packages include lots of freebies like a bridal box, sweatshirt, candle, GIFs, and so many other cute bridal things!

Let's jump on a learning call and we can chat about literally anything!

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Pricing

Emily Bly Photo + Film Price Rates

Eugene Eugene, OR, 97403
Location of (Emily Bly Photo + Film)

Emily Bly Photo + Film frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Bly Photo + Film include in the starting price?

Emily Bly Photo + Film includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Bly Photo + Film include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Bly Photo + Film includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Bly Photo + Film offer?

Emily Bly Photo + Film offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Vintage

What photography services does Emily Bly Photo + Film offer?

Emily Bly Photo + Film offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emily Bly Photo + Film offer for wedding events?

Emily Bly Photo + Film offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding