Kelly Karli Weddings and Events

Edwards, CO View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Kelly Karli Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planner based in Edwards, Colorado. A resident of the Vail Valley for over 17 years, she has been planning luxury weddings for over 12 years. Kelly Karli Weddings and Events is a boutique planning business that curates the most unforgettable experiences you are looking to host. From the rustic beauty of Vail and Beaver Creek Colorado to the nostalgic charm of New England and beyond, Massachusetts native Kelly’s creative vision is limitless. Her refreshing personality attracts couples of many styles, from sophisticated and glamorous to timelessly understated.

Services Offered- Full Service Design + Planning
Collaborating with others fuels Kelly’s passion for her work and she thrives on producing a creative, comfortable environment for everyone involved in the planning process. Known for her leading-edge ideas, Kelly works closely with each couple to create modern events that embrace the profound beauty of their surroundings. Her distinctive style and premium service have gained her national attention and unparalleled connections to the industry’s top professionals.

*We do not offer Event Management or Partial Services

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 07/22/2022

Simply the BEST

My wedding wouldn’t be what it was, if it wasn’t for Kelly and her entire team. I started planning my dream wedding over a year ago and was lucky enough to have the extremely talented, professional, organized, kindest person next to me walking me though every detail necessary to make our wedding weekend what we’ve always dreamed of. If there is one thing you need when planning a wedding, it’s a coordinator. Kelly recommended the most amazing vendors, helped organize every detail and kept us on track for our big day. It was truly amazing watching it all come together and we will forever be thankful for her!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 07/16/2022

The BEST there is!

Kelly is not only an AMAZING wedding planner, but she is an AMAZING person! As a bride, I cannot say enough great things about Kelly – she is kind, talented, hardworking, passionate, professional, fun, and organized – as is the team behind her! I don’t know if there is enough space in this review for all the fabulous things to say about Kelly Karli Weddings and Events.

I hired Kelly as my full-service wedding planner about 14 months out from my July 2022 wedding in Beaver Creek, Colorado.

From our initial phone calls, Kelly and I just clicked. All our conversations left me feeling more and more excited and extremely confident in Kelly’s abilities to execute on my vision for my wedding day. Throughout the planning process, I looked forward to touching base with Kelly – she made the daunting task of wedding planning manageable and fun. Kelly was ALWAYS extremely responsive and attentive – via both email and phone. Although she was planning multiple weddings at once, I always felt special and cared for as a client. I consider Kelly as not only my wedding planner, but my cheerleader too, and she is now part of our family!

One of my favorite aspects of working with Kelly, was not only how she and I “clicked”, but how well Kelly got along with my fiancé and my mom and dad, who were hosting my wedding. My parents, from New York, loved working with Kelly too! Kelly was patient with all their questions and requests and never hesitated to jump on the phone with them. We all adore Kelly and cannot thank her enough for planning what we refer to as “the BEST day!”

During planning, I think Kelly quickly realized that, like her, I am also Type-A. She did a great job at “handling” certain things and including me on others. She was able to quickly read my personality and working style and adapted to it.

About six months out, we started on event design. Kelly is amazing at this! She worked with me to understand my vision for the day, my style, and personality. She then created a mood board for me and sourced all rentals and décor, including draping and lighting, to make my vision a reality. I wanted a hanging floral installation above our dancefloor – Kelly worked with the florist and the engineer from the venue to make this happen (it was gorgeous!).

As with all weddings, during the planning process, some things did not go according to plan. Kelly quickly jumped into action and resolved any issues. Kelly does not shy away from adversity and is a true professional, understanding how to remedy any situation that may come up. She is true to her clients and from my experience, always acts with their best interests in mind.

On wedding day, we had 200 guests attend from all over the country at the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Kelly and her team immediately got to work behind the scenes. Their coordination seemed effortless! My family and I were able to completely enjoy the day and be present with Kelly and her team running the show. We trusted them 100% and everything was a dream!

Brides – my advice: sometimes it can be tough to find wedding planners with both expertise in design and execution of wedding day logistics. You also want someone that you enjoy speaking with and who will get you excited for your wedding day. Kelly is the total package! She is absolutely the BEST! Do yourself a favor and work with her!
    Mary C. Married on 09/27/2019

Bride working with Brittany Richards

I decided to plan a destination wedding in less than 6 months time. Crazy!
    I knew that I could not do it alone and also knew I wanted a planner local to vail that I could trust to do what I could not due to distance.
    Then I came across Kelly Karli Weddings and Events and met the fabulous Brittany Richards. As soon as I spoke with Brittany I instantly knew I wanted to work with her. She put me at ease, always making me feel heard and understood. No matter how busy she was, I always felt like the top priority. Most importantly she made the process FUN! we always found a way to have a laugh.
    I call her my fairy godmother because she truly was magic during those few months. Making everything appear effortless and always figuring out a way to make my wishes come true.
    The week of my wedding when I was in Vail with my family I did not have to worry one bit about the wedding. I was able to enjoy a vacation...who would have been thought possible?!
    And then the day of my dreams arrived and it was perfect. Even with some crazy weather, I did not have to worry about back up plans, my guests being comfortable or any little details, Brittany had my back. The day was pure bliss and beauty.
    Hire a planner...hire Brittany! You will not regret it.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Jennifer
    24 photos · 07/19/2015

Greatime DJ Greatime DJ Wedding DJs

We work with Kelli often. She's always organized, upbeat and just wonderful to work with. She's great at connecting with her brides. By the time the big day rolls around it seems like Kelli and her brides have been close friends for years.

Four 13 Designs Four 13 Designs Wedding Invitations

Kelly & her team are AMAZING!!! They are professional, amazingly organized, and no detail goes untouched. You will get impeccable high-end service when working with Kelly Karli Weddings and Events! Best wedding planners I've ever worked with!

Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Weddings

Kelly Karli Events are top notch! The service, relationship and customization is one of a kind. Working with the staff at Kelly Karli events always ensures a flawless event. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek loves Kelly Karli Events and the team!

216 Main St. C100 Edwards, CO, 81632
970-279-3957

By Appointment Only
Location of (Kelly Karli Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding