136 East Thomas Place, Avon, CO 81620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 97

About Park Hyatt Beaver Creek

The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek wedding venue located in Beaver Creek, Colorado provides the perfect balance of rustic charm and luxury. Because this venue is situated right in Vail Valley, couples will be able to experience both the rugged mountains towering in the distance as well as the luxurious touches throughout the resort on their special day.

Facilities and Capacity
With a total of 20,000 square feet of wedding space, couples have plenty of options to choose from in which to host their ceremony and reception. Twelve spaces, a combination of both indoor and uncovered outdoor settings, provide couples with options to gaze out on the Rocky Mountains in person or through the many windows indoors. Indoor settings such as the grand ballroom lend an air of elegance as well as provide plenty of room to enjoy the space with your guests. Couples are welcome to invite up to 600 friends and family to the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. For outdoor weddings, you have the option of choosing between the terrace, lawns and more.

When you exchange your vows at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, you will be fully equipped before your wedding day comes around with the help of your personal wedding specialist. Your personal wedding specialist assists with coordinating your wedding and arranging all the little details you have in mind. Whether you need assistance with décor or centerpieces, the team of wedding consultants are available to create a wedding that matches up with your individual taste. They can also help with event items such as:

• Altar/arches

100564710151541060133601546452060n copy
10347510101521434663586016150643829070257249n co
1909452101522916370636014213292147961963629o cop
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
winter ceremony on spa deck
10402629101521837658786017162910531892489849n co
hyatt film 13 final

• Videos 3

26 Reviews for Park Hyatt Beaver Creek

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2017

Our story with getting married at the Park Hyatt is unique. The basics and five star review below, but to further impress upon anyone looking at the Park Hyatt and Kevin O'Rourke for their wedding, I hope hearing about our experience tips your scales. I self planned with Kevin and my father. We were all beyond excited, my father more than any of us. 10 days before the wedding, my father suffered a massive heart attack. Life changed in that moment and I couldn't even think about the wedding, let alone if I could go through with it. Kevin and the Park Hyatt handled our situation beautifully. They accommodated all possible scenarios, never made myself, family, or guests feel worried about payments and cancellations. We did have family members who ended up being unable to attend the wedding due to my father's health and the hotel took care of their cancellations and never made us feel like we had any obligation other than caring for our family and our emotional state. In the end, we knew that my dad would want the wedding to go on. Kevin was amazing about helping us get everything finalized onsite and making the event extra special, while also acknowledging the trauma we were all facing. When my father saw the pictures he was overjoyed. He passed away not long after, and I can never thank Kevin and the Park Hyatt enough for making some of his last memories so special.

We got married at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek in August, 2017. The venue was suggested by my father and when we visited it, we fell in love. Working with Kevin O'Rourke and the events team at the Park Hyatt was a dream come true. I do plenty of events for work, and Kevin is just a rock star. I'm a typical type A bride, and Kevin handled my panic and neurosis with charm, whit, and grace. He never made me feel like a burden! The wedding turned out to be more beautiful, seamless, and special than we could have imagined which is ALL attributed to Kevin and the Park Hyatt.

Jane · Married on 11/21/2015

Megan Hoguh and the entire staff at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek bent over backwards to make my wedding a success. My husband and I wanted a mountain wedding (we live in San Francisco) and found this to be the perfect location with it's rustic-chic decor and high-end amenities. All weekend, the staff all know who we were and greeted/ congratulated us at every turn, we felt like royalty.

The chef onsite is awesome, the tasting was with him directly and super fun, same with the baker- our wedding cake was delicious! We opted for the dinner option that allowed each guest to order their main course from a menu of 4 items, it was a really nice touch and everyone seemed to really love it! The local and seasonal menu options were fantastic!

Megan and I had a lot of meetings leading up to the wedding, she even met directly with my florist (Caitlyn and Vintage Magnolia) to coordinate both of their efforts for the day. Megan was always very responsive and open to all of my pie in the sky ideas.

We also did our Bride's Brunch at PHBC in the private dining room of their restaurant, 8100. Megan coordinated everything for that as well from the crep and egg stations, to the DIY bloody mary and mimosa bar, to the flowers and music. She even made sure to have a TV brought in so the guests could watch the Broncos game in the billiards room during and after the brunch after a child broke the TV that is usually in that area the day before.

I have already become friends with Megan on Facebook because you can't help but fall in love her!

My husband and I also plan to go back to PHBC for many anniversaries to come!

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

Megan Hough, event planner at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, is exceptional in every way. My daughter's wedding was perfect--our guests were thrilled with the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and following day brunch. Because we were planning our wedding from Ohio--I was very worried about how we would be able to have the type of wedding my daughter and I envisioned from so far away. Megan assured us that she could handle every aspect of the wedding--and she and her team delivered. Megan's suggestions were all exactly what we envisioned. I wish there was a rating system to adequately describe our experience with Megan and the Park Hyatt--five stars are not enough--I would have to say that a perfect 10 on all aspects would be a more accurate rating.

Park Hyatt Beaver Creek FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 600
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 12
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• Gemini Event Planning
    Gemini Event Planning Wedding Planners

We LOVE doing weddings with Park Hyatt! Everyday spent there is stunning, and a wonderful staff!

• Mountain Do
    Mountain Do Wedding Officiants

Right at the base of Beaver Creek but with a beautiful and surprisingly intimate lawn wedding space.

• Kelly Karli Weddings and Events
    Kelly Karli Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

As a planner, I'm always looking for amazing venues with quality service for my clients. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of the many places in the valley that we are lucky enough to have and that does provide the very best!

• 136 East Thomas Place Avon, CO 81620 See on map