5064 Groometown Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs

Let our award winning florist custom design your bridal bouquet. As A wedding-only florist, we specialize in gorgeous bouquets, wedding party flowers, ceremony and reception decorations that will give you a look that's all you.

We create beautiful wedding floral arrangements in all styles and budgets.

Located in Greensboro, NC and serving the Piedmont/Triad area.

Follow Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs on

38 Reviews for Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs

Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs 1
Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs 2

matt · Married on 09/30/2018

I contacted this company 2 weeks before my daughter's wedding after our previous plan for flowers fell through. They provided a quick response and were able to provide the flowers we needed. They made sure the order was correct prior to fulfilling it and accommodated our special requests. The flowers were delivered to us on the day of the wedding to the site without an extra charge. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations! The price was reasonable and they gave my daughter a military discount for being active duty Army. I would highly recommend this florist! Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Carole · Married on 01/14/2018

Keepsake Bouquets came highly recommended by our wedding photography vendor and they are more than we could have ever imagined! Cindy and Barbara are seasoned professionals that exude wedding wisdom and greatly guided us in wedding floral design. There are vast floral choices to make when deciding upon wedding flowers and these precious ladies made our wedding floral design journey a sheer pleasure. They listened to our vision and had all the right answers from what we needed to the best price! All of our flowers from the altar flowers to the wedding bouquets and corsages and boutonniere were absolutely breathtaking flower artistry. From the intense process of choosing the perfect greenery to the wedding theme flower, Cindy and Barbara are our florist heroes! I strongly recommend Keepsake Bouquets-wonderful customer service, beautiful floral design, and affordable.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs's reply:

Carole, Thank you for the wonderful review! It was so nice getting to know you and sweet Lucy. You have a beautiful family and we wish Lucy and Timmy happily ever after blessings!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Cindy and her staff absolutely exceeded my expectations of what I had imagined. I could not of even imagined what cindy would come up with on my mind. It surely wouldn't of done justice to the breathtaking arrangements she did for my wedding! She was so super easy to work with. My brain had no where near imagined what she created.... It was not possible. I was extremely excited. My bouquet is still on my coffee table and my wedding was oct 28th.... They still look decent and my flowers where real! I will ALWAYS remember her for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs 3

Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for the nice comments! We really enjoyed working with you! Loved the fall colors in your wedding!

• Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ
    Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ Wedding DJs

Awesome flowers. Every time

• Magnolia Ridge Photography
    Magnolia Ridge Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Barbara and Cindy. They are fire crackers and I can not believe the beautiful things they can make for the prices they have! Their preset packages like the Rose Collection is perfect for the frazzled bride looking for simple elegance on her day without a hassle!

• All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad
    All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Wedding Officiants

Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs provide high quality floral designs . They work well with the couple to provide the floral arrangements that are perfect for their vision of their wedding day. We love working with Keepsake.

• 5064 Groometown Rd Greensboro, 27407 See on map