640 n. Main Street, North Salt Lake, UT 84054 Map · Phone number

About Kare's Bridal and Events

Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about your wedding details. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

At Kare's Bridal and Events, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

We offer Full, partial, day of coordination or we put a package together to fit your spefic needs. We plan, coordinate and design your wedding or event. We make you and your wedding party stress free!!

We also do engament parties and bridal showers, we also have a full service of hair, floral and wedding gifts, favors, and decorations. If you don't like what we offer in those services... We also have a list full of vendors that are ready to fit your needs.

Follow Kare's Bridal and Events on

Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area

2 Reviews for Kare's Bridal and Events

Josie · Married on 03/10/2012

I went to Kare's Bridal and Events a week before my wedding all stressed because I couldn't get things done in time. They came to my resuce and turned my wedding day the best wedding ever!!!

Sent on 05/14/2012

0.4
      0.5

Bridal Kare ruined my daughter's dress! It was a destination wedding. Unfortunately my daughter's husband is a Marine had to return home to deploy the day after the wedding. We didn't get to have the reception. Bridal Kare had the audacity to return the dress yellowed, crystals dulled, and dress wrinkled and give a refund on the cleaning only!!!! Don't use them! You will be devastated with the results! This is un-American to treat our military with such a disservice. The owner wouldn't return my call.

Sent on 10/04/2012