KaraBoo Bakery

10859 Emerald Coast Parkway Unit 404, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number

About KaraBoo Bakery

Our cakes and pastries are hand-made from scratch, using the finest and freshest ingredients available. Crafted by professional pastry chef Kara Enache, whose experience includes a degree in Baking and Pastry Arts, training under a Master Pastry Chef, and work in some of the East Coast’s most exclusive private clubs, you can be confident that your order will not only taste wonderful and look extraordinary, but will also be made to your unique specifications.

Many events that take place on our beautiful stretch of the Emerald Coast are planned from another location, making Destination Weddings and Events common to KaraBoo. Planning your cake with a professional will make the process creative, fun, and as stress-free as possible!

Whatever your occasion, from a Wedding to a special treat, we can create something delicious and unique for you. Call or email today for more information, including pricing and availability.

Follow KaraBoo Bakery on

7 16 13ki 082
7 22 13ki 044

95 Reviews for KaraBoo Bakery

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2017

KaraBoo Cakes was so easy to work with and provided us with a dream cake. We had very specific ideas which were made into reality, even down to the flavors. Kara made us a cake modeled after the bride's favorite cake from her local Georgia bakery and the groom's favorite dessert, chocolate eclairs.

Ask her to show you a photo of the "Million Dollar Cake" inspired wedding cake or ask her to see a photo of Natalie and Chris Bergeron's cake. We incorporated rhinestone banding and beaded fringe with floating tiers.

Kara will make your wedding cake dreams come true.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Renee · Married on 08/04/2015

I ordered my wedding cake from KaraBoo Bakery and I am so glad I did. They did an excellent job! They color matched a swatch of ribbon I had to get the exact color I wanted on the cake and they were very responsive (which is important when you are not a resident and having a destination wedding). I am not from Florida so I was nervous about trusting a random bakery with my wedding cake order, but these guys did wonderful! It looked beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Jeannie · Married on 07/04/2015

Kara helped me with cake for a destination wedding and she was dependable, affordable, always answered my emails, kept me informed, delivered the cake on time and most of all the cake was delicious! I would highly recommend her for your bakery needs.

Jeannie Smith/Professional Bridal Consultant
    AshBy Wedding & Event Planning

Sent on 06/11/2013

• Seashell Wedding Company
    Seashell Wedding Company Wedding Planners

It's funny, there are MANY cake companies here in Destin. But there is only one that we at Seashell Wedding Company actually recommend and that is Karaboo. I have never tasted cakes as good as Kara's. Not only do her cakes taste amazing, they are reasonable. You will not be disappointed if you choose Karaboo as your cake provider.

• Rock the House!
    Rock the House! Wedding DJs

Karaboo has some of the best wedding cakes that have every entered my mouth. They are not only some of the finest and creative cakes I have ever seen, but they taste just as good. All of her wedding cakes are very detailed and life-like. When it comes to the groom's cake, she can make your vision become reality. Kara and Boo are a very personable and friendly couple. From the get go, you can tell you will be taken care of. If you want a wedding cake that people will remember, choose Karaboo Bakery...you will be blown away. Highly recommended!

• Life in Motion Films
    Life in Motion Films Wedding Videographers

Some of the BEST desserts I've had the pleasure of eating! KaraBoo is amazing!

• 10859 Emerald Coast Parkway, Unit 404 Miramar Beach, 32550 See on map