New Orleans, LA 70125 Map · Phone number

About Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B.

Wedding cake stands that are truly...Fabulous! Elegantly designed, meticulously hand-crafted, and finished with perfection, these stands are created with your special day in mind. You work hard to make your wedding reflect your personal, unique style, so you know firsthand that the secret the to a Fabulous Wedding is in the details. My collection of Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands is not only a accent for one of the most important days of your life, they are timeless and can be used for not just your wedding but all of the celebrations of your life. Finally, a cake stand that is as magnificent as your cake. Fabulous Wedding Cake Stands can be shipped nationwide and are available for sale or rent. Custom designs are welcome.

Follow Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B. on

crypsclose
IMG0287
cakestandantbrooch
Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B.

27 Reviews for Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B.

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

OMG - the most unique and beautiful handcrafted cake stands. Amazing what a difference a stand like this makes to your cake. Wonderful ladies to work with, flexible on timing and very helpful on selections, Can't say enough about this great company

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough about the cake stand. I did not realize what an asset it would be and the craftsmanship of the stand was so obvious. The one we selected was in keeping with outdoor theme of the wedding and offset the simplicity of the cake. There is one for every style. Cindy is an absolute pleasure, and I really appreciate the window of time for pickup and return so in the crazy wedding week i was not stressed on that part. I would recommend her to everyone!

L · Married on 09/21/2013

I was married on September 21 of this year at the St. Regis in Washington, DC. We had been searching all over for the perfect cake stand to match my cake and linens, but I didn't have any luck.My sister came across Fabulous Cake Stand's website about a month before our wedding and I could not have been more excited; I had found the perfect cake stand! It was beautiful, unique and I knew I had to have it for my own wedding. I contacted Cindy to inquire about availability and she responded in a very timely manner with answers to all of my questions. The cake stand arrived a few days before the big day in perfect condition and packaged very securely. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I had a chance to see the ballroom where the reception was held before our guests entered for dinner. The cake stand was placed on a round table near the front of the room. The room itself was stunning, but the cake stand was truly the centerpiece of the ballroom. We received so many compliments on the cake stand and the St. Regis wedding coordinator said that he had never seen a more beautiful wedding cake display. I am so happy we found Fabulous Cake Stands and highly recommend them to any bride looking for an elegant and unique piece to add to their cake table.

Fabulous Cake Stands at Nola B. FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• Gambino's Bakery
    Gambino's Bakery Wedding Cakes

We love how Nola B's stands enhance our beautiful wedding cakes:) Nola B has the perfect cake stand for any event including Weddings, Birthdays and Mardi Gras cakes. There are no other cake stands on the market that even compare to Nola B's unique cake plateaus. We thoroughly enjoy working with Nola B and look forward to her newest creations!

• Fabulous Flowers
    Fabulous Flowers Wedding Florists

We've all heard the saying, "it's the icing on the cake" but equally as important is the presentation of that cake at your reception. Fabulous Cake Stands will create the perfect look for any style cake! Cindy's creative flair and artistic combinations of styles and finishes will set your cake above all others!

• The Uncommon Event LLC
    The Uncommon Event LLC Wedding Planners

Cindy's cake stands are absolutely beautiful. A definite must have to add extra height and elegance to any wedding cake!

• New Orleans, LA 70125 See on map