511A Harbor Blvd., Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bake My Day

Welcome to Bake My Day!
SPECIALIZING IN DESTIN WEDDING CAKES

Bake My Day creates one-of-a-kind cakes for all occasions. Each cake is made with the best, all natural ingredients, so it is as delicious as it is beautiful.

For more information please contact us at 850-269-0763 or bakemydaydestin@gmail.com.

IMG0529

Bake My Day 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2019

Best cake ever!

Heidi was a dream to work with. Not only are her cakes the best I have ever had, but she goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% happy. We have people constantly telling us how good our cake was!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Bake My Day 8

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2018

Delicious and dreamy!

Chef Heidi's services were included in our wedding package at The Pearl hotel in Rosemary Beach. After one bite of her heavenly carrot cake, the wedding cake quickly became one of the things I was most looking forward to on our big day! Aesthetically the cake was so cute and exactly what I had wanted. During the planning process I had fallen in love with kumquats as a decor element, but had sadly discovered they were out of season and completely unavailable during our event. Chef Heidi quickly offered to craft kumquats out of sugar, so I got the cake of my dreams after all! Delicious and beautiful - what more could you want?

Sent on 11/14/2018
    Bake My Day 9

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2018

Heidi was absolutely incredible, we pieced together our wedding cake from 3 other cakes she had designed before and was so patient and fun throughout the process. Tasting the cakes was also great, she even sent me home with some pieces so that my fiancé could try the cake as well since he was unable to make the appointment. Since designing our wedding cake went so great I didn't want to go anywhere but back to Heidi for the grooms cake! My idea involved his four favorite sports teams along with our high school and his university he played at. The cake was definitely the star of the rehearsal! Heidi truly is an artist and a great baker to top it off. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Bake My Day 10
    Bake My Day 11
    Bake My Day 12
    Bake My Day 13

Bake My Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort
    Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort Hotel Weddings

Heidi makes (and delivers) delicious, beautiful cakes. She can make anything. We have worked together for many years and the cakes just keep getting more yum my!

• Alena Bakutis Photography
    Alena Bakutis Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazingly beautiful and delicious cakes! I love not only take photos of the gorgeous pieces of art, but to get a bite as well! ;)

• Powder & Paint
    Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every cake they do is something like out of a magazine. Amazing work. My clients are always so happy with their cake.

• 511A Harbor Blvd. Destin, 32541 See on map