Myrtie Blue

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map

Detailed wedding, event, and floral design; employing the use of flowers, incredible modern antique and vintage props, linens, lighting, etc.

Myrtie Blue has been creating wonderful floral designs along the Emerald Coast of Florida for years. Today we continue to share our passion for flowers with willing clientèle along the Emerald Coast and other locations. Myrtie Blue's work has been published in many magazines and featured on many wedding inspiration blogs.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Elaine Married on 04/08/2017
    Myrtie Blue did a great job of helping me develop my vision for my wedding. I am not someone who knew exactly what I wanted to do with the florals/event designs, and Myrtie Blue took the loose vision I had and made 2 perfect events! We used them for both our rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and in both cases the result was breathtaking! They created a super relaxed and playful look, and I couldn't have been more pleased!
  • User2607548 2+ years ago
    If you truly want the most beautiful bridal bouquet and floral designs for a wedding in the Destin/Seaside area call myrtie blue!!!!!! My daughter recently married at seaside and although i can give all my vendors 5-star ratings, i was most impressed by our florals. Brian truly duplicated the picture of the bridal bouquet my daughter sent to him! From the buttoners to the floral halos, bouquet, streamers, wrist corsages---perfection. Florals are so important to the overall ambiance of a wedding. Myrtie Blue.
    Miranda Married on 01/02/2016
    With so many options, floral selections can get overwhelming...not with Myrtie Blue though. Brian listens to your vision and creates a dream setting. It was so much more than I could have ever expected. With such a small, intimate wedding, we were able to create a unique, lounge type setting for our reception. It was absolutely perfect, with just the perfect amount of candlelight and florals for some romance. Rest assured Brian and Myrtie Blue will make your vision come true!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andy & Nicole
    27 photos · 02/04/2018

Powder & Paint Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every wedding I have done, Myrtie Blue knocks it out of the park. Their weddings are stunning, fab and most of all breath taking. Brides would be entirely happy to work with them.

Fine Art 30A Weddings Fine Art 30A Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

I highly recommend Mytie Blue!

Carillon Weddings at Carillon Beach Carillon Weddings at Carillon Beach Park & Outdoor Weddings

Myrtie Blue's aesthetic, professionalism and expertise is what keeps me coming back to them time and time again. They are a wonderful asset to this industry! We love Myrtie Blue!

115 Chestnut Avenue SE Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548

By Appointment: Tuesday-Friday 10-6 Some Saturdays 10-12
Location of (Myrtie Blue)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding