Flower Girlz

Fort Walton Beach, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Map · Phone number

About Flower Girlz

Flower Girlz Inc. is a wedding and event floral design studio in Fort Walton Beach, Florida that services the surrounding areas on the Emerald Coast. Owner Krisha Salazar received her floral design certification from the Floral Design Institute in Portland, Oregon. Every floral arrangement on your wedding day will be uniquely tailored to your specifications. Her classic, romantic, and glamorous floral style creates stunning flowers that will take everyone’s breath away.

Flower Girlz Inc. holds a consultation with couples to discuss their vision. Krisha will visit your venue to ensure the event design will flow and can provide you with some samples. The artistic floral designs will captivate all of your guests, adding even more beauty to your big day. Krisha will be there the day of your wedding to deliver and set up your floral arrangements. Flower Girlz Inc. provides the following floral and non-floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Flower Girlz 5
Flower Girlz 6
Flower Girlz 7

Melissa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Krisha was very patient with me through the process and worked with me using photos I sent her. She was also able to make last minute adjustments and got exactly what I wanted.

Megan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I contacted the owner of Flower Girlz four days before my actual ceremony, in a panic because it was the one thing I forgot to order for my civil ceremony that my fiancé and I planned as our family traveled states over for it. The owner was incredibly professional and sweet, not making me feel like a burden for my short notice order. We worked together, and she dropped my bouquet/boutineer off the day of our ceremony and they were both so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I’ll definitely recommend her to others!

Flower Girlz 8
    Flower Girlz 9

shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing to Work With!

Krisha was amazing to work with! She was so very helpful and made beautiful arrangements for us! Definitely would recommend!

Flower Girlz FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• TOPS'L Beach and Racquet Resort
    TOPS'L Beach and Racquet Resort Hotel Weddings

Krisha and her team design the most amazing cascading arbor florals, bouquets, and center pieces for our TOPS'L brides. She truly is a dream to work with. She makes sure every detail of our bride’s vision becomes a reality. If you were looking for something spectacular, you just found it!

• Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music Wedding Bands

Flower Girlz did an outstanding job with weddings we work together! Professional, thorough, talented, and caring! Their arrangements are absolutely stunning!

• Just Think Cake
    Just Think Cake Wedding Cakes

You can't go wrong when choosing Flower Girlz. The attention to detail is proven on each project they touch! When choosing your florist, be sure to choose Flowwr Girlz!

• Fort Walton Beach Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547 See on map