41 Reviews for Flower Girlz Inc.

User Photos
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
41 Flower Girlz Inc. Reviews

Flower Girlz Inc. did such an amazing job recreating my bouquet for our vow renewal on our 10 year anniversary! They were quick to respond when I requested a quote and they responded with a great price! They had perfect communication leading up to the date. They hand delivered a beautiful arrangement and even added a few extra stems at no cost. Highly Recommended! We are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I hired Flower Girlz for my June 2nd destination wedding and was very pleased with my entire experience. Since I lived out of state I wasn’t able to come into the store and meet face to face but Krisha made me feel very comfortable. She listened to my wedding themes, ideas and looked at pictures of flowers I liked and created a beautiful bouquet and arbor flowers within my budget. They were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend using them for your special events.

Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Brides bouquet
Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Used arbor flowers for reception too
Profile Picture Tatanya, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sent photo in to Krisha and we worked together to order a beautiful bouquet! It was delivered on time, was beautiful and fragrant. My daughter loved it! Stayed fresh for several days after! Arranging long distance worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. Krisha was able to give me that pop of color that I wanted and my bouquet and arbor arrangements were stunning and even more beautiful than I ever imagined. They were fresh, fragrant and absolutely gorgeous. My bouquet was so full and so heavy, I know I got my money's worth. From start to finish she was very responsive & professional.
She is truly gifted and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Dian, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was fantastic. She even delivered our flowers a bit earlier than expected so there was no rush. Her arrangements and bouquets were flawless. I was incredibly pleased.

Profile Picture Honie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha was a fantastic designer to work with for my daughter's April 2018 wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were lovely, delivered on time, and just what we ordered. She gave us good suggestions when we met to plan and was very responsive when we sent e-mail questions. She is also a very pleasant and calm person - just what is needed as wedding planning can be stressful.

Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Bride's bouquet for beach ceremony
Profile Picture JoAnne, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So amazing!!! You know you did a great job when the flowers are put on the table and you're crying happy tears! My flowers were better than I could've ever imagined! Krisha took my vision and made it so perfectly. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha at Flower Girlz did an amazing job on my flowers! We were completely blown away with how beautiful they were and she was terrific to work with. Krisha was easy to work with and very quick to respond with any changes I had. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha was amazing to work with. She was very responsive at all times. I never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response. I was most impressed with the fact that I got exactly what I wanted. I say this because I was told my flowers couldn’t be found by other vendors but she made it happen. I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful the flowers were, from the petals in the flower girl basket, to the real flowers on my cake, to my beautiful bouquet! Thank you for paying attention the the little details i wanted. I would recommend their services to anyone, and especially to anyone who wants to feel comfortable about planning a destination wedding from afar. She will make sure that your flowers are the most beautiful you have seen!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha with Flower Girlz is the BEST!! I can’t say enough great things on her behalf. Her flower design was beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. Krisha is prompt at getting back to you, she will work within your budget and I promise you will love her work!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very pleased with all of the flower arrangements for my wedding. They were so beautiful and everything I asked for! Krisha was so sweet, she took all of my requests and brought them to life. Delivery was on time and the set up she did was amazing. She hung the fabric draping on the arbor as well AND placed the flowers on my cake, absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.2

Krisha was great! She made me beautiful floral hair pieces that were more than I could have imagined. I revieved so many compliments. Some people even thought in my first picture I was using a snapchat filter!

Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Me and my matron of honor
Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Me with trial hair
Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Flower Crowns, Delivery

Flower Girlz was recommended by my officiant and I could not have been happier with my bouquet! It was exactly like I pictured and stayed fresh and beautiful throughout the night.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha is amazing! She always responded almost immediately and worked so well with me. She sent me examples of bouquets for myself and even made the one I found on Pinterest perfectly! Even when I was being complicated and added more corsages for the moms, she did it without hesitation. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall, Krisha did a fantastic job with the ceremony flowers, bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets. The ceremony flowers were gorgeous and I have no complaints about them. Even though the bridesmaids' bouquet were beautiful, I think they were too pricey compared to other bridesmaids' bouquets I saw the week before in another floral shop. I was disappointed with the two cylinder vases with blueberries and gold rocks for $35 each. Some of our own centerpieces looked better and they were a lot less. Krisha was very professional and pleasant to work with throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Denetra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nothing but wonderful things to say! My flowers were perfect! Just like I had imagined them to be and she was very very flexible when we had to reschedule to a few days later due to a hurricane. Beyond happy!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for making my vision become a reality! The flower arrangements, bouquets and the arbor were stunning! So very pleased, Krisha did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was. My flowers were amazing. Krisha is very easy to work with. Very professional.

Profile Picture Patti, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Having a destination wedding is difficult, but Krisha was very professional and knew exactly how to make my thoughts and pictures (communicated only by emails) into the best flowers I have seen. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. She even delivered them to me on my wedding day. Thank you so much for going the extra mile for this bride!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Flower girl were great to work with. Got exactly what we were looking for and they worked very well with me on staying on a budget.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so glad I have had met krisha, she blew my expectations out of the water. Thanks to your extraordinary creations my wedding was so beautiful!!! :-)

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was very patient with me through the process and worked with me using photos I sent her. She was also able to make last minute adjustments and got exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/26/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was amazing! Hands down one of the best vendors to work with. She was so kind and helpful, and all of the flowers turned out so beautiful. I had a tight budget with a lot to accomplish, and she was super helpful in making it work and still be very beautiful. She even gave me better suggestions of what would be prettier for my venue and she was right! All of my mother's friends asked for her contact info to use her for future events. I would recommend flowergirlz to any bride!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was absolutely amazing to work with! She was able to take care of me last minute due to other plans that fell through. My flowers were gorgeous and were everything I had hoped for! I gave her my budget and she was able to meet it by making substitutions and recommendations. I HIGHLY recommend Flower Girlz!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews