36 Reviews for Flower Girlz Inc.

User Photos
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
36 Flower Girlz Inc. Reviews

Krisha was fantastic. She even delivered our flowers a bit earlier than expected so there was no rush. Her arrangements and bouquets were flawless. I was incredibly pleased.

Profile Picture Honie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So amazing!!! You know you did a great job when the flowers are put on the table and you're crying happy tears! My flowers were better than I could've ever imagined! Krisha took my vision and made it so perfectly. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha at Flower Girlz did an amazing job on my flowers! We were completely blown away with how beautiful they were and she was terrific to work with. Krisha was easy to work with and very quick to respond with any changes I had. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha was amazing to work with. She was very responsive at all times. I never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response. I was most impressed with the fact that I got exactly what I wanted. I say this because I was told my flowers couldn’t be found by other vendors but she made it happen. I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful the flowers were, from the petals in the flower girl basket, to the real flowers on my cake, to my beautiful bouquet! Thank you for paying attention the the little details i wanted. I would recommend their services to anyone, and especially to anyone who wants to feel comfortable about planning a destination wedding from afar. She will make sure that your flowers are the most beautiful you have seen!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha with Flower Girlz is the BEST!! I can’t say enough great things on her behalf. Her flower design was beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. Krisha is prompt at getting back to you, she will work within your budget and I promise you will love her work!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very pleased with all of the flower arrangements for my wedding. They were so beautiful and everything I asked for! Krisha was so sweet, she took all of my requests and brought them to life. Delivery was on time and the set up she did was amazing. She hung the fabric draping on the arbor as well AND placed the flowers on my cake, absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
4.2

Krisha was great! She made me beautiful floral hair pieces that were more than I could have imagined. I revieved so many compliments. Some people even thought in my first picture I was using a snapchat filter!

Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Me and my matron of honor
Photo for Flower Girlz Inc. Review - Me with trial hair
Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Flower Crowns, Delivery

Flower Girlz was recommended by my officiant and I could not have been happier with my bouquet! It was exactly like I pictured and stayed fresh and beautiful throughout the night.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Krisha is amazing! She always responded almost immediately and worked so well with me. She sent me examples of bouquets for myself and even made the one I found on Pinterest perfectly! Even when I was being complicated and added more corsages for the moms, she did it without hesitation. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall, Krisha did a fantastic job with the ceremony flowers, bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets. The ceremony flowers were gorgeous and I have no complaints about them. Even though the bridesmaids' bouquet were beautiful, I think they were too pricey compared to other bridesmaids' bouquets I saw the week before in another floral shop. I was disappointed with the two cylinder vases with blueberries and gold rocks for $35 each. Some of our own centerpieces looked better and they were a lot less. Krisha was very professional and pleasant to work with throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Denetra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nothing but wonderful things to say! My flowers were perfect! Just like I had imagined them to be and she was very very flexible when we had to reschedule to a few days later due to a hurricane. Beyond happy!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for making my vision become a reality! The flower arrangements, bouquets and the arbor were stunning! So very pleased, Krisha did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was. My flowers were amazing. Krisha is very easy to work with. Very professional.

Profile Picture Patti, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Having a destination wedding is difficult, but Krisha was very professional and knew exactly how to make my thoughts and pictures (communicated only by emails) into the best flowers I have seen. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. She even delivered them to me on my wedding day. Thank you so much for going the extra mile for this bride!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Flower girl were great to work with. Got exactly what we were looking for and they worked very well with me on staying on a budget.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so glad I have had met krisha, she blew my expectations out of the water. Thanks to your extraordinary creations my wedding was so beautiful!!! :-)

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was very patient with me through the process and worked with me using photos I sent her. She was also able to make last minute adjustments and got exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/26/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was amazing! Hands down one of the best vendors to work with. She was so kind and helpful, and all of the flowers turned out so beautiful. I had a tight budget with a lot to accomplish, and she was super helpful in making it work and still be very beautiful. She even gave me better suggestions of what would be prettier for my venue and she was right! All of my mother's friends asked for her contact info to use her for future events. I would recommend flowergirlz to any bride!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was absolutely amazing to work with! She was able to take care of me last minute due to other plans that fell through. My flowers were gorgeous and were everything I had hoped for! I gave her my budget and she was able to meet it by making substitutions and recommendations. I HIGHLY recommend Flower Girlz!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

we got married in Fort Walton 4/29 all planned from out of state in NJ, I couldn't be more happier, pretty much gushing over my flowers !!! They came out beyond perfect !!! I highly reccomend!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krisha was incredible to work with. I told her my favorite flowers and wedding colors and she worked her magic from there. The flowers she made for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Krisha/ Flower Girlz for your wedding.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great to work with. She responded quickly to all my calls/emails. Sent me a quote with three different price points which was very helpful.
The arbor arrangement she created was stunning!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/21/17, 1 Review

Easy breezy!!!
I told Krisha what I wanted and she turned my vision into reality. She was professional, punctual, and personable when delivering my bouquet and boutonnières and settting up my flowers for the ceremony. Two thumbs up ????????

Profile Picture LaRevia, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Krisha is absolutely amazing to work with. From our very first meeting, she was punctual, professional and was great about suggesting ideas that would work with my theme and my budget. She is extremely personable and exudes a quiet confidence and calm that immediately puts a person at ease. I hired her on the spot even though she was my first interview and I had others lined up that day. I knew she was the one who would make my ideas come to life. Her flower arrangements were exquisite. Even though my theme was simple and elegant, the flowers added a richness to my decor that only Krisha could have done. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and the ribbon accents were gorgeous. She even stayed to make sure that each arrangement was placed where it was supposed to go. When we ran into an issue with two of the arrangements being too tall, Krisha stayed and reworked the arrangements so that they fit perfectly. I am very picky when it comes to what I like and I can tell you emphatically that if you use Krisha you WILL NOT be disappointed. She is an exceptional florist and you will be in good hands. Thanks so much Krisha for making my wedding day memorable with your beautiful floral creations!

Profile Picture Debora, 2/14/17, 1 Review