Flower Girlz Inc. Reviews

53 | Fort Walton Beach, FL

53 Reviews for Flower Girlz Inc.

Flower Girlz Inc. 1
Flower Girlz Inc. 2
Flower Girlz Inc. 3
Flower Girlz Inc. 4
Flower Girlz Inc. 5
Flower Girlz Inc. 6
Flower Girlz Inc. 7

Melissa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Krisha was very patient with me through the process and worked with me using photos I sent her. She was also able to make last minute adjustments and got exactly what I wanted.

Megan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I contacted the owner of Flower Girlz four days before my actual ceremony, in a panic because it was the one thing I forgot to order for my civil ceremony that my fiancé and I planned as our family traveled states over for it. The owner was incredibly professional and sweet, not making me feel like a burden for my short notice order. We worked together, and she dropped my bouquet/boutineer off the day of our ceremony and they were both so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I’ll definitely recommend her to others!

Flower Girlz Inc. 8
    Flower Girlz Inc. 9

shelby · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing to Work With!

Krisha was amazing to work with! She was so very helpful and made beautiful arrangements for us! Definitely would recommend!

Grete Herman · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers! Great service.

Krisha was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and creative. I only gave her 1 weeks notice and she was able to put together a gorgeous bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 corsages (mothers), and 3 groomsmen boutonnieres. I would definitely recommend Flower Girlz!

• U

Melody · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers for my wedding day!

Krisha did our flowers for the ceremony arch, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Krisha was amazing to work with from beginning to end.

She asked a lot of questions about what I was looking for before we met. This was great because when we met in person she came prepared with suggestions and color schemes that helped me to picture what my flowers would look like on that day. She was so sweet and answered all my questions! She worked with me to get the flowers in a price range that I was comfortable with which also made me at ease with the process.

The day of the flowers were on time and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everyone was asking who did them :).

Thank you Krisha!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2018

Krisha is a true artist! I had a destination wedding in Destin, FL and planned from Indiana. Of course I was nervous about all of my vendors but Krisha did an amazing job. Her floral designs and my headpiece were exactly what I pictured for our special day. 10/10 for sure!

Flower Girlz Inc. 10
    Flower Girlz Inc. 11
    Flower Girlz Inc. 12
    Flower Girlz Inc. 13
    Flower Girlz Inc. 14

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely awesome experience for my beach wedding. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

mary · Married on 09/08/2018

So professional!! Did a beautiful job and so courteous!! Thank you!!!!!

Kimberley · Married on 08/03/2018

Krisha was wonderful to work with. My flowers looked awesome. It was exactly what I expected.

Flower Girlz Inc. 15

Howard · Married on 07/15/2018

We were kind of last minute when it came to the flowers. I called Krisha, told her we were being married on the Captains Deck at the Emerald Grande Resort, next week. I told her what we were looking for, as far as arrangements for the ceremony and the reception. I also explained that we had a close friend doing the boutonnieres and bridal bouquet, which was no problem. The day before the wedding, we were a bit frantic, because most of the flowers on our boutonnieres, and the bridal bouquet were dead. I called Krisha and asked if there was also anyway she could get these done by tomorrow. She came through with flying colors. Not only were all of the arrangements and bouquets bigger than I had imagined they would be, they were beautiful. Krisha showed up when she said she was going to, set everything up and was extremely professional. I can’t thank her enough, she really saved the day. I would highly recommend Krisha and Flower Girlz, you won’t be disappointed.

• Nikita

Nikita · Married on 07/13/2018

We will recommend Flower Girlz Inc for anyone getting married in Ft. Walton/Destin area; especially if you live in another state. My husband and I live in Louisiana and had never met the owner until the day before our wedding, but we stayed in constant contact with one another, via text and email at leave five to six months prior to. No matter what I needed to add, change or take away (due to budget), Krisha made it happen. She was always pleasant and this by itself made our relationship easier. Our fresh flowers were beautiful for the beach ceremony on Ft. Walton beach earlier this month.

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2018

Flower Girlz Inc. did such an amazing job recreating my bouquet for our vow renewal on our 10 year anniversary! They were quick to respond when I requested a quote and they responded with a great price! They had perfect communication leading up to the date. They hand delivered a beautiful arrangement and even added a few extra stems at no cost. Highly Recommended! We are forever grateful.

Flower Girlz Inc. 16

Tatanya · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired Flower Girlz for my June 2nd destination wedding and was very pleased with my entire experience. Since I lived out of state I wasn’t able to come into the store and meet face to face but Krisha made me feel very comfortable. She listened to my wedding themes, ideas and looked at pictures of flowers I liked and created a beautiful bouquet and arbor flowers within my budget. They were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend using them for your special events.

Flower Girlz Inc. 17
    Flower Girlz Inc. 18
    Flower Girlz Inc. 19

Kim · Married on 05/18/2018

Sent photo in to Krisha and we worked together to order a beautiful bouquet! It was delivered on time, was beautiful and fragrant. My daughter loved it! Stayed fresh for several days after! Arranging long distance worked out perfectly!

Julianne · Married on 05/12/2018

Krishna was absolutely fantastic and a pleasure to work with. From start to finish she was so professional and friendly. My flowers were one of my favorite parts about my wedding!

Flower Girlz Inc. 20
    Flower Girlz Inc. 21
  • Lady Di

Dian · Married on 05/06/2018

My wedding flowers were beyond amazing. Krisha was able to give me that pop of color that I wanted and my bouquet and arbor arrangements were stunning and even more beautiful than I ever imagined. They were fresh, fragrant and absolutely gorgeous. My bouquet was so full and so heavy, I know I got my money's worth. From start to finish she was very responsive & professional.
    She is truly gifted and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Honie · Married on 04/21/2018

Krisha was fantastic. She even delivered our flowers a bit earlier than expected so there was no rush. Her arrangements and bouquets were flawless. I was incredibly pleased.

JoAnne · Married on 04/21/2018

Krisha was a fantastic designer to work with for my daughter's April 2018 wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were lovely, delivered on time, and just what we ordered. She gave us good suggestions when we met to plan and was very responsive when we sent e-mail questions. She is also a very pleasant and calm person - just what is needed as wedding planning can be stressful.

Flower Girlz Inc. 22

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2018

So amazing!!! You know you did a great job when the flowers are put on the table and you're crying happy tears! My flowers were better than I could've ever imagined! Krisha took my vision and made it so perfectly. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2017

Krisha at Flower Girlz did an amazing job on my flowers! We were completely blown away with how beautiful they were and she was terrific to work with. Krisha was easy to work with and very quick to respond with any changes I had. Highly recommend!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Krisha was amazing to work with. She was very responsive at all times. I never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response. I was most impressed with the fact that I got exactly what I wanted. I say this because I was told my flowers couldn’t be found by other vendors but she made it happen. I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful the flowers were, from the petals in the flower girl basket, to the real flowers on my cake, to my beautiful bouquet! Thank you for paying attention the the little details i wanted. I would recommend their services to anyone, and especially to anyone who wants to feel comfortable about planning a destination wedding from afar. She will make sure that your flowers are the most beautiful you have seen!!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Krisha with Flower Girlz is the BEST!! I can’t say enough great things on her behalf. Her flower design was beautiful and exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. Krisha is prompt at getting back to you, she will work within your budget and I promise you will love her work!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

I was very pleased with all of the flower arrangements for my wedding. They were so beautiful and everything I asked for! Krisha was so sweet, she took all of my requests and brought them to life. Delivery was on time and the set up she did was amazing. She hung the fabric draping on the arbor as well AND placed the flowers on my cake, absolutely beautiful!

Flower Girlz Inc. 23
    Flower Girlz Inc. 24

Nancy · Married on 10/20/2017

Flower Girlz was recommended by my officiant and I could not have been happier with my bouquet! It was exactly like I pictured and stayed fresh and beautiful throughout the night.

Flower Girlz Inc. 25

Alina · Married on 10/14/2017

Krisha is amazing! She always responded almost immediately and worked so well with me. She sent me examples of bouquets for myself and even made the one I found on Pinterest perfectly! Even when I was being complicated and added more corsages for the moms, she did it without hesitation. Everything turned out beautiful! Thank you so much!