Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flowers by Milk & Honey

original | timeless | imaginative

Flowers by Milk & Honey is a floral design studio based in Destin, Florida happily serving clients along the Emerald Coast. Founded in 2011, our team is passionate about partnering with clients who appreciate our aesthetic and trust us to take their vision execute it flawlessly, creating stunning florals for their wedding or event. We value beauty, creativity, honesty, teamwork and always work hard to ensure every client is thrilled with the end result. Our company primarily works in the wedding industry, but we also provide beautiful floral design for special events, styling and editorial work.

We are WeddingWire Rated and our work has been featured in numerous online and print publications including: Style Me Pretty, Style Me Pretty Southeast, 100 Layer Cake, Green Wedding Shoes, Thoughtfully Magazine, Vie Magazine, Emerald Coast Magazine and The Thirty-A Review.

We provide floral and event design services to clients in Destin, Miramar Beach, 30A, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, Panama City, Pensacola and Tallahasee. Live outside our area and want to collaborate? Don't hesitate to send an inquiry - we love to travel and no distance is too far to be considered.

Send us an email and say hello - we would love to meet you!

hello@flowersbymilkandhoney.com

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Flowers by Milk and Honey are AMAZING!!! Their work took my breath away on my wedding day . They took my vision and made it come alive with their talent. Every single guest fell in love with their work...from the bouquet, to the arbor design, to the delicate arrangements on the tall boy tables...it was all a beautiful, stunning work of art. I'd honestly like to get married all over again just to see their work. Absolutely perfect. Don't hesitate one second when considering these fabulous women...their talent is the best I've ever seen and I feel so incredibly lucky that I found them. I'd give them 100 stars if I could!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Milk & Honey was hands down my favorite wedding vendor to work with! Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing at creating the bouquets I had in mind and she even went above and beyond my expectations. Her communication was outstanding - I always heard back from her very quickly! I was so happy that she was willing to work with my small budget while not compromising any quality whatsoever. I want to thank them so much for being a part of our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michele, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing florist! So easy and positive to work with! Their style was exactly what I Dreamed of. Would recommend them over and over again! Oh The bouquets made BEAUTIFUL decorations at the wedding! And the flowers for the cake were perfect!!!!Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail! Let's do it all over again next year! ;)

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/16, 1 Review

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Flowers by Milk & Honey! Their floral designs are truly unique and offer a bit of greenery like I've never seen before.

We are big fans of Flowers by Milk & Honey! We have worked with them on a wedding styled shoot and several other photo-shoots and they always do an outstanding job. Their florals are beyond beautiful and we look forward to working with them again soon. We would highly recommend them to any bride!

Great work every time by Milk and Honey, we love photographing their designs!

Events