42 Reviews for Flowers by Milk & Honey

Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
36 Flowers by Milk & Honey Reviews

Flowers by Milk and Honey are AMAZING!!! Their work took my breath away on my wedding day . They took my vision and made it come alive with their talent. Every single guest fell in love with their work...from the bouquet, to the arbor design, to the delicate arrangements on the tall boy tables...it was all a beautiful, stunning work of art. I'd honestly like to get married all over again just to see their work. Absolutely perfect. Don't hesitate one second when considering these fabulous women...their talent is the best I've ever seen and I feel so incredibly lucky that I found them. I'd give them 100 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Lauren , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Milk & Honey was hands down my favorite wedding vendor to work with! Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing at creating the bouquets I had in mind and she even went above and beyond my expectations. Her communication was outstanding - I always heard back from her very quickly! I was so happy that she was willing to work with my small budget while not compromising any quality whatsoever. I want to thank them so much for being a part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing florist! So easy and positive to work with! Their style was exactly what I Dreamed of. Would recommend them over and over again! Oh The bouquets made BEAUTIFUL decorations at the wedding! And the flowers for the cake were perfect!!!!Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail! Let's do it all over again next year! ;)

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start? Kaitlyn & Leslie were such a huge part of making our September 2016 wedding in Santa Rosa absolutely stunning. My husband, Cory, and I were so blessed by the genuine people who helped make our wedding such a special day and Milk & Honey was so critical in doing just that! Being a creative myself, I had a vision and shared it with Kaitlyn- who, in turn, was so respectful of budget/vision and delivered in a huge way! Other vendors helping with our wedding absolutely raved about Flowers by Milk & Honey. I still tear up thinking about how lovely everything was- we loved working with a team that finds joy in what they do. I would refer this fabulous duo to anyone looking for a team that operates out of beauty, kindness, and integrity.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and decor for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous! It was even better than anything we could have imagined. I admire Kaitlyn's passion and attention to detail, and it definitely showed in the finished product!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was nervous booking a florist for my destination wedding. Kaitlin responded quickly and provided the details to my vision. My bouquet was PERFECT! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User7183282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I asked for some out of the box arrangements and they delivered to the T! I couldn't be happier with everything they did for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Please use Leslie, she was so accommodating - she was easy to reach and gave personal service - she texted pictures and we made a few last minute changes - so very nice - the flowers were Beautiful

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Kaitlyn and the Flowers by Milk and Honey team. I showed her my Pinterest board and gave her my budget. She did exactly what I asked for and sticked to the budget. Their work is simply magnificent! I cried happy tears when I saw my bouquet. Everyone loved the centerpieces too. Plus, I had a couple of last minute changes and they were happy to accommodate. Would work with them again : )

Profile Picture Mara , 5/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Leslie! The flowers and decor looked exactly like I had imagined and tried to convey, and she captured it all to a tee! I had a very specific look and feel I wanted and none of the other florist aesthetics were cutting it--I found them and just knew they were it. Please, put your trust in them, and you will not be disappointed. If I could recommend them 100 times I would!

Profile Picture User4936677, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Words cannot express how beautiful our flowers were for the wedding. They were everything and more of what I envisioned. I love their work! I do not believe any other florist could've done what they did and for that I am extremely grateful. I appreciated the artful aesthetic for the each flower arrangements. If you want truly authentic flowers, Flowers by Milk and Honey are the way to go!

Profile Picture Monica, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were perfect! Everything I imagined and the colors were perfect. They even came across as the same accent color in photos. They were delivered fresh and stayed vibrant all day. More than pleased.

Profile Picture User5610949, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

Milk and Honey created exactly what our daughter had in mind for the wedding florals. The arrangements were timeless, elegant and just gorgeous custom creations that allowed the beauty of the day to flow from ceremony to reception. Our absolute gratitude for the creativity and design that Leslie, Kaitlyn and the Milk and Honey staff carefully put into each stem and arrangement. You were wonderful to work with before and on the day of the wedding. The bride was so excited to see the florals come together and fell in love with it all! Thank you.
Milk and Honey, you are an asset to the Northwest Florida wedding planning community.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Milk and Honey were better than I could've asked for. I had a hard time describing what I wanted and they came up with a perfect display of many floral delightful things! I was EXTREMELY impressed and will be recommending them to others in the future. Definitely check them out! Price wise they were reasonable to others in the area and had great ideas about where to repurpose flowers to save money!

Great to work with. Very efficient and detail oriented!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You cannot go wrong with these florists, very genuine and amazing people! They made everything super easy and definitely worked with me on my budget and really giving us what we wanted from colors to moods to amount of greenery and not letting me forget all the other floral decoration options there were! I loved how I was able to decide what we wanted to have put together- a customized list for our wedding. Even flowers they considered to be low-mid grade value were stunning. I always heard back from Kaitlyn immediately each step of the way. You cannot go wrong with this company, we had zero problems. They truly outdid themselves. All of their work is stunning and worth every penny. They were ahead of schedule for delivery and were in and out quickly for delivery and set up on the wedding day! Very nice and caring, you can tell they love their work. I wouldn't dream of going with anyone else or recommending anyone else to my friends or family.

Profile Picture User5384967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I specifically chose this company because I knew they would be able to see the same vision I had for my flower pieces, and they did exactly that! My bouquet and flower crown were absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So wonderful!!! Loved everything about the flowers!

Profile Picture User5353347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Milk and Honey will make your floral vision come to life! Kaitlyn and Leslie are very easy to talk to and get along with as well as put their 150% to make sure everything is absolutely perfect on your wedding day. They are very mindful of your budget and will do everything in their power to give you the best and most for your money. I had absolute faith in Kaitlyn and Leslie and my bouquets and boutonnières were breathtaking and I received a million compliments! They were exactly what I was envisioning and more! I can only hope I can use them in the future for other floral needs!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We provided them only with a color scheme and style. We left the flower selection and design up to them. We were very pleased with the outcome and received many compliments.

Profile Picture L., 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED my flowers. They were gorgeous and beyond what I had imagined, especially for the price. When I had a consultation with Meghan, she seemed to really get my vision (modern tropical rustic?) even though I didn't quite know how to describe it. Meghan even made me a gorgeous hair piece at the last minute. The only reason I deducted 1/2 a star was because we didn't have the flowers in time for our first look photos, but once we saw what Meghan created at all the tables and the archway, all was forgiven. Plus I don't think I specifically told her to to be there at that time because of the first look, I just told her that would be a good time to be there. Anyway, the flowers themselves were amazing, unique, and better than I had imagined.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Meghan was one of the best vendors I worked with during my wedding. She understood my desire for a sort of "Gatsby 20's" theme and found some great vintage photography from that time to base my bouquet off of. She worked within my budget, and when I wanted more expensive flowers she offered suggestions about what to trim to make room for them. She was even okay with my neurotic request to paint all my vases gold less than a month before the wedding instead of using milk glass like we originally planned. All in all, she did an amazing job. The entire wedding aesthetic came together thanks to her, and I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Meghan was absolutely great! I was looking for something different and unforgettable and that is exactly what she delivered. I had a small outdoor wedding and it was important to me to work with a local business. She was great at responding to all my questions/concerns as I figured out exactly what I wanted, which were a lot :) Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were so beautiful!! There were a few hiccups, but Meghan worked hard to make sure everything was perfect!! So many of my guests commented on how awesome out bouquets were, thank you!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Milk & Honey is small and just starting, but she is going places! I first sat down with Meghan the owner in Feb of this year and we reviewed many, many, many fall flower options. She really helped walk me through my thoughts and ideas, and I have to admit, by the time the wedding came around I forgot what I was even going to have! I was in no way disappointed though. I had chosen a fall color palate and the bouquets made the color of the dresses really pop - every picture I have with flowers in them I am getting printed since those pictures are the most eye appealing. The boutonnieres were very simple, as requested, yet elegant. If you are looking for a florist, I strongly suggest Flowers by Milk & Honey, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/25/13, 3 Reviews
4.2

Megan is a great person. She done a wonderful job on my bridal party flowers. However I ask for a cascading bouquet. I am think she never done one before and this one was a flop. The flowers kelp falling out, the baby breath was bunches in places and none in other places. I ask for a smaller size boutique it was to big not done professionally. I would recommend only if you do not want a cascading bouquet.

Profile Picture User2722772, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews