Flowers by Milk & Honey Reviews

42 | Destin, FL

42 Reviews for Flowers by Milk & Honey

42 Flowers by Milk & Honey Reviews

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Flowers by Milk and Honey are AMAZING!!! Their work took my breath away on my wedding day . They took my vision and made it come alive with their talent. Every single guest fell in love with their work...from the bouquet, to the arbor design, to the delicate arrangements on the tall boy tables...it was all a beautiful, stunning work of art. I'd honestly like to get married all over again just to see their work. Absolutely perfect. Don't hesitate one second when considering these fabulous women...their talent is the best I've ever seen and I feel so incredibly lucky that I found them. I'd give them 100 stars if I could!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Wow Lauren, this is so incredibly kind! Your trust in us means the world. We so appreciate allowing us the creative freedom to take your vision and interpret it in a way that was unique to you and Michael. We are so happy your day was as wonderful as you could have imagined. Thank you for the stellar review!
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/05/2016

Flowers by Milk & Honey was hands down my favorite wedding vendor to work with! Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing at creating the bouquets I had in mind and she even went above and beyond my expectations. Her communication was outstanding - I always heard back from her very quickly! I was so happy that she was willing to work with my small budget while not compromising any quality whatsoever. I want to thank them so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Michele, you were an absolute joy to work with. I loved your enthusiasm throughout the design process, and your willingness in allowing us to be flexible in our sourcing choices and playing with your color palette. In the end, I was THRILLED to have been able to provide so many varieties of garden roses to you in your personals - we got lucky with our suppliers that week, huh? Thanks for working so well with our team. See you guys around on Instagram. ;)

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Amazing florist! So easy and positive to work with! Their style was exactly what I Dreamed of. Would recommend them over and over again! Oh The bouquets made BEAUTIFUL decorations at the wedding! And the flowers for the cake were perfect!!!!Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail! Let's do it all over again next year! ;)

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2016

Where do I even start? Kaitlyn & Leslie were such a huge part of making our September 2016 wedding in Santa Rosa absolutely stunning. My husband, Cory, and I were so blessed by the genuine people who helped make our wedding such a special day and Milk & Honey was so critical in doing just that! Being a creative myself, I had a vision and shared it with Kaitlyn- who, in turn, was so respectful of budget/vision and delivered in a huge way! Other vendors helping with our wedding absolutely raved about Flowers by Milk & Honey. I still tear up thinking about how lovely everything was- we loved working with a team that finds joy in what they do. I would refer this fabulous duo to anyone looking for a team that operates out of beauty, kindness, and integrity.

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I asked for some out of the box arrangements and they delivered to the T! I couldn't be happier with everything they did for my wedding!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica. We adored working with you and Chris. Your eye for design and planning ahead made your wedding day beautiful, relaxed, and full of love! You rolled with the inclement weather and were an absolutely beautiful bride. We were more than happy to play a small part in such a special day.

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

Please use Leslie, she was so accommodating - she was easy to reach and gave personal service - she texted pictures and we made a few last minute changes - so very nice - the flowers were Beautiful

Mara · Married on 05/19/2016

I loved working with Kaitlyn and the Flowers by Milk and Honey team. I showed her my Pinterest board and gave her my budget. She did exactly what I asked for and sticked to the budget. Their work is simply magnificent! I cried happy tears when I saw my bouquet. Everyone loved the centerpieces too. Plus, I had a couple of last minute changes and they were happy to accommodate. Would work with them again : )

Sent on 05/26/2016

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Oh Mara, what a sweet surprise to find this review today. You were such a joy to work with. Your unique vision and desire to create a beautiful space for your guests was a lot of fun to bring to life! Congrats again to you and Jim on your new marriage. I hope you two loved that trip to Paris!

Flowers were perfect! Everything I imagined and the colors were perfect. They even came across as the same accent color in photos. They were delivered fresh and stayed vibrant all day. More than pleased.

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/26/2015

Milk and Honey created exactly what our daughter had in mind for the wedding florals. The arrangements were timeless, elegant and just gorgeous custom creations that allowed the beauty of the day to flow from ceremony to reception. Our absolute gratitude for the creativity and design that Leslie, Kaitlyn and the Milk and Honey staff carefully put into each stem and arrangement. You were wonderful to work with before and on the day of the wedding. The bride was so excited to see the florals come together and fell in love with it all! Thank you.
    Milk and Honey, you are an asset to the Northwest Florida wedding planning community.

Sadie · Married on 08/22/2015

Flowers by Milk and Honey were better than I could've asked for. I had a hard time describing what I wanted and they came up with a perfect display of many floral delightful things! I was EXTREMELY impressed and will be recommending them to others in the future. Definitely check them out! Price wise they were reasonable to others in the area and had great ideas about where to repurpose flowers to save money!

Great to work with. Very efficient and detail oriented!!!!!!

You cannot go wrong with these florists, very genuine and amazing people! They made everything super easy and definitely worked with me on my budget and really giving us what we wanted from colors to moods to amount of greenery and not letting me forget all the other floral decoration options there were! I loved how I was able to decide what we wanted to have put together- a customized list for our wedding. Even flowers they considered to be low-mid grade value were stunning. I always heard back from Kaitlyn immediately each step of the way. You cannot go wrong with this company, we had zero problems. They truly outdid themselves. All of their work is stunning and worth every penny. They were ahead of schedule for delivery and were in and out quickly for delivery and set up on the wedding day! Very nice and caring, you can tell they love their work. I wouldn't dream of going with anyone else or recommending anyone else to my friends or family.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Thank you so much! What an incredibly positive review. I am thrilled that you had such a pleasurable experience working with our team - we loved working with you. We certainly enjoy our work, and consider it an honor to have participated with you in this special way on your wedding day. All the best! - Kaitlyn

Karen · Married on 07/23/2015

I specifically chose this company because I knew they would be able to see the same vision I had for my flower pieces, and they did exactly that! My bouquet and flower crown were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

You were absolutely stunning wearing that floral crown, Karen. What a beautiful bride you were. :) Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I'm so thankful you had a positive experience working with our company.

So wonderful!!! Loved everything about the flowers!

L. · Married on 04/25/2015

We provided them only with a color scheme and style. We left the flower selection and design up to them. We were very pleased with the outcome and received many compliments.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Thank you for letting us run wild with the flower sourcing and color blending. We love working with such trusting clients and love being able to bring a vision to life! Absolutely loved working with your sweet family. - Kaitlyn

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2013

Meghan was one of the best vendors I worked with during my wedding. She understood my desire for a sort of "Gatsby 20's" theme and found some great vintage photography from that time to base my bouquet off of. She worked within my budget, and when I wanted more expensive flowers she offered suggestions about what to trim to make room for them. She was even okay with my neurotic request to paint all my vases gold less than a month before the wedding instead of using milk glass like we originally planned. All in all, she did an amazing job. The entire wedding aesthetic came together thanks to her, and I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Flowers by Milk & Honey's reply:

Ashley - We're so pleased that your vision brought to life with the final arrangements you received. We absolutely love working with brides who are confident in their themes, and are adventurous enough to join us in the journey of designing a dream wedding day. Aesthetic and details are so important in pulling together a cohesive event design, and ultimately creating an inviting space that is as unique as the two of you are! Thanks again for such a kind review.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

My flowers were so beautiful!! There were a few hiccups, but Meghan worked hard to make sure everything was perfect!! So many of my guests commented on how awesome out bouquets were, thank you!!

Flowers by Milk & Honey is small and just starting, but she is going places! I first sat down with Meghan the owner in Feb of this year and we reviewed many, many, many fall flower options. She really helped walk me through my thoughts and ideas, and I have to admit, by the time the wedding came around I forgot what I was even going to have! I was in no way disappointed though. I had chosen a fall color palate and the bouquets made the color of the dresses really pop - every picture I have with flowers in them I am getting printed since those pictures are the most eye appealing. The boutonnieres were very simple, as requested, yet elegant. If you are looking for a florist, I strongly suggest Flowers by Milk & Honey, you will not be disappointed!

Meghan's bouquets for our big day were easily one of my favorite things about it! And dealing with her is a breeze! She dealt with calls from myself, my mother and my fiance and was always extremely helpful and pleasant! She went out of her way in helping get the flowers to us and working within our budget to get us exactly what we wanted! This girl is truly the full package!

Caitlin · Married on 04/27/2013

Meghan, was absolutely amazing! She does BEAUTIFUL work! On the wedding day she was on time and the flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I definitely recommend " Flowers By Milk & Honey " to anyone! And I PROMISE you will not regret it! I will be using " Flowers By Milk & Honey" from now on for holidays & Events in the future!

Julie · Married on 04/26/2013

Milk and Honey did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and Meghan was a pleasure to work with.

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2013

The flowers provided by Milk & Honey were beautiful and just as I envisioned. Bright, bold colors – the flowers lasted past the day of our wedding. Meghan was very easy to work with and very accommodating. I would say her style is vintage and feminine which is what I was looking for. Her suggestions and ideas were great and made our ceremony space and reception look beautiful.

Allie · Married on 03/30/2013

Very easy to talk to and responds quick via email and phone. Flowers looked great the day of my wedding. I did tulips and sunflowers and they were very well priced.

Susan · Married on 03/28/2013

Meghan did an amazing job on all of the flowers for our destination beach wedding! They were exactly how I envisioned them, and were absolutely beautiful!

Meghan was great at communicating with me even though we were 1,000 miles apart. She came to our resort to deliver the flowers the day of the wedding which was very helpful! She even put small pictures charms on my boquet that I brought her.

I can't say enough about Meghan, she is fabulous!!

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2013

Meghan was fantastic! She was so easy to work with and provided EXACTLY what we dreamed up for our wedding! She understood completely the style of our wedding and catered to it. I had a change in plans and she last minute made it work. So many people told me that the bouquets were the most gorgeous they had ever seen. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend her!

jenny · Married on 02/16/2013

I can't say enough about Flowers by Milk and Honey! Meghan's professionalism, keen eye for beautiful flower combinations, and responsiveness helped my wedding planning go more smoothly than I could have evr imagined! She was such a pleasure to work with, the flowers were beautiful and she seemed to have a personal interest in us. She really worked to match the perfect flowers with our vision. She worked so hard on the day of, and everything was 10 times more beautiful because of her placement of each flower! I love love love Flowers by Milk and Honey and HIGHLY recommend them. I can't wait until I have another event just so I can get the most beautiful flowers from Milk & Honey! Thanks so much for helping to make my special day even more perfect!