Milwaukie, Portland, OR 97267 Map · Phone number

About Kami Aguilar - Oregon Wedding Officiant

Kami Aguilar is an experienced, non-denominational wedding minister and officiant located in Portland, Oregon with a master’s degree in counseling. Kami will work alongside you to understand your background, relationship, and wedding needs in order to create a customized ceremony that truly reflects your love story and personality. For couples who desire additional help, Kami Aguilar is also passionate about providing pre-wedding prep to help strengthen relationships and hourly wedding planning consultation.

Serving the greater Portland metropolitan area, Kami Aguilar provides professional officiant, marriage prep, counseling, and wedding planning services for weddings. Marriage prep services include three to five sessions that provide the necessary tools and resources to help you grow as a couple. Officiant services offered include the following:

• Consultation

FritzPhotoDishman307
FritzPhotoDishman307

44 Reviews for Kami Aguilar - Oregon Wedding Officiant

Brian · Married on 08/14/2015

Kami's services were outstanding. She's very professional, was quick to respond to our questions and performed a beautiful ceremony for us. Her services helped alleviate a lot of the stress that came along with planning for our big day. I would highly recommend Kami to anyone looking for an Officiant.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Gina · Married on 07/05/2014

Kami Aguilar was an absolutely outstanding wedding officiant. I live in Australia but got married in Oregon so a lot of Kami & I's correspondance was either through email or on the phone. She was always very prompt in her responses and gave great advice for options available. I had no idea what ceremonies actually entail and she helped guide me through other wedding examples to create the perfect script for our wedding. She was very open to our preferences and was a good sport when we asked her to add in an inside joke between my husband & I. (Even though it was kind of silly.) She is so organised and thorough with her work and a very genuine person. Since we live so far away, my husband did not get the oppotunity to meet Kami before our big day but since then has told many people what a great job she did! We both wish we could do the ceremony part of our wedding again & again!
    I would highly recommend Kami to anyone, she is such a sweet person and her hard work shows how much she loves being a wedding officiant!
    Thanks again Kami!! -Gina & Greg Walter

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 02/22/2014

Kami was absolutely amazing! She worked with my husband and I to completely customize our ceremony and created a memorable event by listening to our desires. She was a delight to work with and made contact often and quickly to check in and make sure the planning was on track. I would definitely choose her again if I had the chance and will be recommending her for any upcoming weddings among my friends and family.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Kami Aguilar - Oregon Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• The Aussie DJ
    The Aussie DJ Wedding DJs

Having worked with Kami on numerous occasions she is one of the best out there. Well organized, loads of experience, you wedding will flow without a hitch using Kami AA++

• The Melody Ballroom & Event Center
    The Melody Ballroom & Event Center Banquet Halls

Great folks to have produce your wedding.

• John Ross Music and Production
    John Ross Music and Production Wedding Musicians

We've worked with Kami from WedPortland in various contexts at a number of weddings and we can confirm she is fantastic! Prepared, calm under pressure, detail oriented - all while relating effortlessly with clients and wedding guests. Everyone who meets Kami instantly likes her because of her warm affect. We definitely recommend her services!

• Milwaukie Portland, OR, 97267 See on map