Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Justin Hankins Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! You’re about to experience some of the most special memories of your lives, and I can’t wait to document your smiles as you take it all in. :)

My name is Justin Hankins and I travel around the world documenting the happiest moments in people’s lives. I have a reputation for taking incredible care of couples just like you, and can’t wait to figure out how to surprise and delight you.

My work has earned an Accolade of Excellence by Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, is published widespread in books and magazines, and has won me the Best of Weddings nod by The Knot Magazine nine years in a row (2010-2018). Most recently, I became one of only three Virginia photographers to be inducted into The Knot's Best of Weddings Hall of Fame.

Please get in touch so I may swoon about your plans. :)

Follow Justin Hankins Photography on

Justin Hankins Photography 5
  • Cait

Cait · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Great work

Justin was so responsive and took the time to send long emails even before we hired him. He sent us a hand written note with one of our engagement pictures on it!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kent · Married on 09/15/2018

Justin Hankins is the Absolute Best says this Father of the Bride

Where to begin with my thoughts on Justin Hankins ! As a Father of the Bride let me begin by saying there will never be enough stars in a review or adjectives I could use to capture both my personal feelings for Justin and our extended family’s feelings for Justin. Our relationship with Justin began in 2015 with the wedding of our youngest daughter. The photographs Justin produced, the memories he captured and the relationship our family forged with Justin made the decision of our oldest daughter to engage with Justin for her wedding in 2018 as an absolute must. To be very clear we called Justin first to ascertain his availability and only after we knew his calendar did we book the wedding venue and the date. If you spend five minutes researching Justin’s website, his Facebook page or his Instagram account you will see with your own eyes the talent he brings as a photographer, you will read comments on how beautiful his images are, and you will understand from others such as myself that we share a debt of gratitude to Justin for his incredible ability to capture forever the joy that was present in each of our daughter’s wedding days. I travel extensively and wherever I go as soon as I learn that someone is planning a wedding I suggest strongly to them that the single most important decision they will make is who will be their wedding photographer and then point them immediately to Justin. Quite candidly as time goes on you will forget the food, the music, and even the flowers…however it will all come flooding back to you as you return again and again to the incredible images and work that Justin delivers ! Thank you Justin for your personal passion, for your professional talents and for your effort and commitment in making sure that our daughters have such beautiful memories that will last a lifetime ! Justin Hankins is absolutely the best and he will absolutely be the best decision you can make for your wedding !

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rebekah · Married on 07/08/2018

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing Justin is! We have had nothing but the BEST experience with him; Better than I could have ever imagined! Not only are his photos amazing his service is out of this world! Justin was super helpful throughout the whole planning process and was very patient with my many photo requests. He truly cares that you are getting the best of everything and more than what you ever wanted! He had amazing communication throughout the whole process and was willing to travel for our engagement photos! He sent us several beautiful handwritten cards throughout the process and even had a bouquet of flowers delivered to my house the week before the wedding as encouragement and congrats on the big day! He put my needs and wants 100% first the day of and leading up to my wedding! He’s fun and super personable as well, which makes the situation less awkward! His second shooter for the day, Liz, was also exceptional and really added to the wedding day experience for me! She was really fun to have around and did a great job as well! My husband and I really can’t say enough good things about working with Justin! He was one of the best decisions we made in the whole wedding planning process! He is amazing and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Justin Hankins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

Working with Justin is a BLAST! Not only does this guy know how to stick to a timeline but he genuinely cares about his couples. He buzzes around an event constantly and captures every moment - you'll never see him sitting down! Besides his ah-mazing photos, the best part is his hilarious personality. If there were a number of stars to hand out to vendors, he would get all of them.

• Incredible Edibles Bakery
    Incredible Edibles Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great creative shots----always a pleasure seeing our work in your collection!

• Chef by Design
    Chef by Design Wedding Caterers

Justin's work is simply amazing! He is such a pleasure to work with, so professional and extremely talented! I highly recommend Justin to all of my clients, because I have seen first hand, his beautiful work!

• Virginia Beach, 23454 See on map