Just 4 U Ceremonies

Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number

• PS I Love You Ceremonies
  • On The Spot Knot
  • The Preacher Guy ( Wedding officiant)
  • Forever & Beyond

21 Reviews for Just 4 U Ceremonies

karen · Married on 04/11/2015

Justin Woodbeck provided Officiant Services for my niece's wedding, and I assisted in much of the planning initially, including engaging his services. Justin was quick to respond to my initial e-mail, he was very professional, patient with a busy bride who was planning a wedding on pretty short notice due to military groom being stationed out of state. He is very experienced, had wonderful suggestions for the ceremony, and was very intuitive on what this couple wanted their wedding to be. he was very available for the rehersal as well. They were very happy with the outcome, and I would give him 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Jill · Married on 09/13/2014

Could not have asked for a better experience! Justin was so wonderful both during rehearsal and our ceremony. He assisted us in making sure our ceremony and vows were exactly what we wanted them to be, and they were executed beautifully! He made sure we knew what we were doing and when, what to bring and where to be! It was such a pleasure working with someone who actually cares about you and your wedding day. We would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Megan · Married on 05/03/2014

Justin was so easy to work with from the start was quick and through in all responses during our long engagement. He was more than helpful and willing to make the ceremony fit us! Partially though the planning process we decided that we really wanted to customize our entire ceremony. Justin was more then happy to help us through creating a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding Justin was so calming and kind. He made sure both myself and my husband were OK and feeling good, he was willing to get anything we may need. His kindness and professionalism left quite an impression with us! Our guests just loved our ceremony, and we received many compliments regarding Justin. I would highly recommend Justin for your big day!

Sent on 05/13/2014

• Ferndale, 48220 See on map
    Please inquire
    Location of (Just 4 U Ceremonies)