Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant

Adam's Apple Drive, Banner Elk, NC 28604 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant

I am endorsed by the American Humanist Association to craft and officiate wedding ceremonies that honor the lives and values of the couples I serve. In accordance with the Humanist Manifesto III, I believe that human beings find meaning for life through the relationships we develop with others. As a wedding officiant, I honor this idea through participation and celebration in the legal and social action of marriage. I am a graduate student and NC native with a passion for reading, writing, and speaking about the human condition, and I love a good party.

Posing w/the bride and groom
Posing w/the bride and groom
Public speaking: 6,000 people
Public speaking: 6,000 people

1 Reviews for Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant

Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant 1
Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant 2

Shannon Jolly · Married on 12/31/2018

Olivia was the perfect officiant for our small wedding ceremony!

My, now husband, and I wanted a small nonreligious ceremony. With the help of Olivia, we were able to create a beautiful and sentimental ceremony. It was perfect! Olivia was receptive to all of our ideas, and offered guidance when we needed it. She traveled to our venue twice to make sure we had a practice before the big day! She was profressional, yet easygoing! We are so happy we chose Olivia Godfrey to officiate our wedding! She will forever be a part of one of my fondest memories! Thank you, Olivia!

Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant 3

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.)
    Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.) Wedding Officiants

I just recently relocated to Denver, but if I needed an officiant in Western North Carolina, I'd call Olivia! She is a genuinely kind, down to earth, and creative individual who will work hard to create a personal and professional ceremony that you'll love and that will impress your guests!

• Banner Elk, 28604 See on map