Adam's Apple Drive, Banner Elk, NC 28604 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant

I am endorsed by the American Humanist Association to craft and officiate wedding ceremonies that honor the lives and values of the couples I serve. In accordance with the Humanist Manifesto III, I believe that human beings find meaning for life through the relationships we develop with others. As a wedding officiant, I honor this idea through participation and celebration in the legal and social action of marriage. I am a graduate student and NC native with a passion for reading, writing, and speaking about the human condition, and I love a good party.

img 0455 51 1014023

Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant 1
Olivia Godfrey - Humanist Celebrant 2
  • Deniz

Deniz Tanaçan · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Amazing experience... comes highly recommended!

Was able to make our dream come true by marrying us on top of a mountain! Super easy going and works with your schedule. Provided a scanned copy of the marriage paperwork the next day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Avalon Liscio · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Person & Officiate

Olivia was so amazing to work with! She was very professional and made us feel very comfortable when talking about us as a couple and how we met. When it came to our wedding day she was focused and relaxed. We also forgot our marriage license on the day of our wedding but we met with her the next day with no problem and got everything figured out! Olivia is great you will want her at your wedding!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Harrell · Married on 04/02/2019

Best ever!

Olivia is amazing! I truly do not hesitate to recommend her! She is extremely professional while also being so real with you. If you want to feel like a friend is marrying you, she is your person! She is so easy to work with and is very receptive of your ideas. She does amazing work for a fair price! Thank you for making our big day great!

Sent on 04/29/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.)
    Trillium Ceremonies (Melissa Smith, Ph.D.) Wedding Officiants

I just recently relocated to Denver, but if I needed an officiant in Western North Carolina, I'd call Olivia! She is a genuinely kind, down to earth, and creative individual who will work hard to create a personal and professional ceremony that you'll love and that will impress your guests!

• Banner Elk, 28604 See on map