Rochester, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About Maria Makes It Official

Maria Makes It Official is a licensed wedding officiant in Rochester, Michigan. Maria Ingall is an ordained minister through Universal Life Church and offers couples a memorable ceremony that is unique and beautiful. She incorporates stories and traditions from personal love stories, so you, your family, and friends remember this incredible milestone for a lifetime.

Whether you are in the early stages of planning your big day or need a last-minute ceremony officiant, Maria Makes it Official offers services for weddings, vow renewals, and commitment ceremonies in the Detroit area and travels within and out of state. Maria is flexible,has a relaxed demeanor, and brings joy and happiness to every couple wed. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Non-religious ceremonies

A picture with the trees
steve and kim venue
steve and kim
Maria Makes It Official
kings court castle angel and tim
addison oaks

Maria Makes It Official 7
  • Katrina

Katrina Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

Maria Made it Perfect!

Neither my husband or I are religious, so we decided to find our officiant via the internet. We found Maria and she was within our budget and had our date available, so after briefly meeting with her we hired her. Maria ended up being one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. She created a beautiful ceremony and also handled an issue with the ceremony space vendor. Without her, I would not have had an aisle to walk down. She handled the situation wonderfully and made sure everything went according to plan. Maria not only made it official for us, but made our wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lee · Married on 05/04/2019

I love Maria!!!!!

Now I normally only post reviews of negative experiences but Maria exceeded my expectations and I have to make it known. She was the perfect officiant for us. She’s relatable, understanding, and quick to respond with texts/emails. Many guests came to me to say that the ceremony was beautiful. I am so glad she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • F

Frank Yuan · Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you Maria!!

Thank you Maria for being our officiant!! We can't say enough good things. She was easy to work with from day one and was focused completely on US. She made sure that every cultural, religious, and ethnic detail was covered so nothing was overlooked. She wrote up our ceremony script and made sure we added our own personal details as we saw fit. We had a Vietnamese interpreter at our ceremony as well, and Maria worked closely with her to make sure everything made sense and the timing of everything on the day of was appropriate. She is not only a cool person, but professional. She personally took care of filing our wedding certificate the day after our wedding (big relief). I would definitely recommend her for ANYONE who is in search of an officiant. P.S. she takes a selfie with everyone :) which was awesome haha

Sent on 05/01/2019

Maria Makes It Official FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• MI Event DJs
    MI Event DJs Wedding DJs

I worked with Maria Makes it Official recently. She was very professional and to the point. After speaker with her throughout the night I learned a little more, and realize that each and every service she performs is truly customized to the couple. I would recommend Maria Makes It Official to anyone looking to get married, and hope to work with her again in the future.

• Just Marry Me Today
    Just Marry Me Today Wedding Officiants

I have attended a ceremony that Maria officiated and she did such a beautiful job. The ceremony she delivered was personal and unforgettable. Everyone who attended the ceremony raved about how amazing she was. As an officiant myself, I can honestly say that she is one of the best out there! I highly recommend her services to anyone.

• Rochester Rochester, Michigan, 48307 See on map