Rochester, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About Maria Makes It Official

Maria Makes It Official is a licensed wedding officiant in Rochester, Michigan. Maria Ingall is an ordained minister through Universal Life Church and offers couples a memorable ceremony that is unique and beautiful. She incorporates stories and traditions from personal love stories, so you, your family, and friends remember this incredible milestone for a lifetime.

We commit to developing a ceremony that is perfect and personalized to express the love that you have for one another. Whether you a ceremony with your sense of style, or provide parts of your love story for us to incorporate; your special day will go into the books as one of the most beautiful ever heard.

We are here to help your wedding planning process be as easy and enjoyable as it should be. We bring fun and elegance together. This is your BIG DAY; our goal is to bring your vision to life and work to enhance your experience to make your day uniquely memorable.
The words spoken on YOUR day will fly right into the hearts of your guests and they too will feel the love and commitment between you both.
We promise to provide you an unforgettable ceremony!!

• Non-religious ceremonies

A picture with the trees
steve and kim venue
steve and kim
Maria Makes It Official
kings court castle angel and tim
addison oaks

Maria Makes It Official 7
  • Naidee

naidee Nascimento · Married on 10/05/2019

♥️ Perfect

Maria has been amazing, helping us with resources. She has been a part of our planning and all the events leading up to the wedding she’s really got to know us as a couple and I’m excited to have her officiate.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

Maria Made it Perfect!

Neither my husband or I are religious, so we decided to find our officiant via the internet. We found Maria and she was within our budget and had our date available, so after briefly meeting with her we hired her. Maria ended up being one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. She created a beautiful ceremony and also handled an issue with the ceremony space vendor. Without her, I would not have had an aisle to walk down. She handled the situation wonderfully and made sure everything went according to plan. Maria not only made it official for us, but made our wedding ceremony perfect.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lee · Married on 05/04/2019

I love Maria!!!!!

Now I normally only post reviews of negative experiences but Maria exceeded my expectations and I have to make it known. She was the perfect officiant for us. She’s relatable, understanding, and quick to respond with texts/emails. Many guests came to me to say that the ceremony was beautiful. I am so glad she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Maria Makes It Official FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• MI Event DJs
    MI Event DJs Wedding DJs

I worked with Maria Makes it Official recently. She was very professional and to the point. After speaker with her throughout the night I learned a little more, and realize that each and every service she performs is truly customized to the couple. I would recommend Maria Makes It Official to anyone looking to get married, and hope to work with her again in the future.

• Just Marry Me Today
    Just Marry Me Today Wedding Officiants

I have attended a ceremony that Maria officiated and she did such a beautiful job. The ceremony she delivered was personal and unforgettable. Everyone who attended the ceremony raved about how amazing she was. As an officiant myself, I can honestly say that she is one of the best out there! I highly recommend her services to anyone.

• Rochester Rochester, Michigan, 48307 See on map