Just Marry Me Today

Camp Lejeune, NC View map

$296 Typical Price

I commit my services to you as an Ordained Minister and work from the heart to develop of sense of your style. I then create a personalized ceremony especially for you. Whether you plan an intimate setting or a formal affair, I will work to meet your needs and help you create the day of your dreams. From Unity Candle Ceremonies through Children in the Ceremony, I shall be available to help plan your perfect ceremony.

Convenient Location

I am located in Jacksonville, NC and will perform weddings, commitment ceremonies, reaffirmation of vows and any other ceremonies that you will desire. I love to include children in your ceremonies and will work on enhancing your experience by introducing wine, rose, sand, flower, and candle ceremonies and, in general any suitable elements to make your experience a memorable one.

My fees begin at $225.00 for a weekday ceremony up to $300 for weekend ceremonies. All ceremonies with military ID are $200.

Rehearsal fees: $100

Contact me by text or phone at 678-416-7856 for more information.

Bre Married on 05/30/2015
    Laurel was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was very quick to respond to any of my texts or emails and was so patient with a stressful bride like myself. After sending us our first draft of our ceremony she happily let us change wording and omit/add anything we wanted. She spoke very well at our ceremony and everyone was able to hear and understand her. We have received many compliments about how beautiful our short, simple ceremony was afterwards.
  • MrsOHara
    Tania Married on 10/12/2014
    Laurel was amazing in every way. From our first conversation up until the ceremony she was friendly, professional, genuine, and caring. She would always help when asked with pleasure and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect. Thanks Laurel your the best.
    Stephanie Married on 08/09/2014
    Laurel did such an amazing job at our wedding. She helped us write the perfect vows for our non-religious ceremony. She's completely professional and genuine. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect person to officiate our wedding. I think she was the best decision I made for that day! (don't tell my husband I said that...:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Just Marry Me Today 1
Offer
We thank you for your service and would like to extend our gratitude by offering a $25.00 discount off of our services. Please not that this offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Please visit our website at www.justmarrymetoday.com for more information about package prices.

Maria Makes It Official Maria Makes It Official Wedding Officiants

I had an opportunity to attend a wedding where Laurel performed one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever attended. She painted a picture of the couples love so perfectly it enhanced the wedding to perfection. I highly recommend her services.

Camp Lejeune, 28547
Location of (Just Marry Me Today)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding