Just Marry Me Today Reviews

31 | Camp Lejeune, NC

31 Reviews for Just Marry Me Today

Bre · Married on 05/30/2015

Laurel was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. She was very quick to respond to any of my texts or emails and was so patient with a stressful bride like myself. After sending us our first draft of our ceremony she happily let us change wording and omit/add anything we wanted. She spoke very well at our ceremony and everyone was able to hear and understand her. We have received many compliments about how beautiful our short, simple ceremony was afterwards.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • MrsOHara

Tania · Married on 10/12/2014

Laurel was amazing in every way. From our first conversation up until the ceremony she was friendly, professional, genuine, and caring. She would always help when asked with pleasure and helped make our ceremony absolutely perfect. Thanks Laurel your the best.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2014

Laurel did such an amazing job at our wedding. She helped us write the perfect vows for our non-religious ceremony. She's completely professional and genuine. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect person to officiate our wedding. I think she was the best decision I made for that day! (don't tell my husband I said that...:)

Sent on 04/09/2015

Ryan · Married on 06/21/2014

Very pleasant experience working with Laurel. She was very flexible, and answered all of our questions prior to the ceremony. The personalized ceremony that she had prepared for us was perfect! I would absolutely refer her to anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

Laurel did a fantastic job as officiant on my wedding day. We absolutely loved her questionnaire to get to know us - what a great date night! : ) The ceremony she wrote for us was truly beautiful and she was very flexible with additions that I had. I tend to be picky and she was so understanding. She was also so kind and a great speaker on our wedding day. We didn't have any amplification, but she never looked fazed or annoyed - always smiling and there to help! I definitely recommend Just Marry Me Today!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Gina · Married on 05/09/2013

Laurie did an outstanding job and we are so thankful for all her help!!!!!!

joanne · Married on 05/09/2013

Laurie did an outstanding job and Laurie was so helpful.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Laurie did an outstanding job and she was very helpful.

Stacey · Married on 05/01/2013

I am so lucky to have found Laurel to officiant my wedding. My husband and I have been together 22 years and just decided we should make it official. I found Laurel through a search on the internet and SO glad that I did. She lived near us and was very accommodating to the spontaneous nature of our nuptials. She suggested a beautiful spot, and was very helpful, even taking some pictures for us!! She was very professional and made sure she explained everything we needed to know. And last but not least, she was reasonably priced, which is always a plus!!

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day! What an honor after 22 years.

Sharon · Married on 04/19/2013

Laurel was such an amazing part of our beautiful day. She made everything easy and exactly how we wanted it. She helped us every step of the way while honoring our wishes and who we were and what we were trying to do. Her energy was full of total peace and love. I would highly recommend her for any type of wedding.

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

You two were a breath of fresh air. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Very professional. Thank you for everything.

• User3251938 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend Just Marry Me Today to any couple looking for the perfect officiant!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Very professional and great work!

B. · Married on 02/23/2013

After a thorough search for the perfect officiant- I hired Reverend Laurel Runnels From Just Marry Me Today to officiate my wedding to the love of my life on Saturday, Feb 23, 2013. From the first moment she spoke I knew she was the perfect person for the job. She was so sweet and accomodating and listened to what we wanted instead of forcing her opinion or individual beliefs on us ( like some of the other officiants we contacted seemed to do). She really wants to help make your day special and unique to you. She was very thorough and knowledgable and went over every detail to make sure that our day was special. She even chipped in and helped with the set up of the reception the night before ( during the rehearsal)! She went above and beyond and honestly, I think that she deserves much more than she charges! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. My wedding ceremony was beautiful. My husbands mom passed away recently and Rev. Lori suggested that we have a rose ceremony to honor her. I continue to receive compliments about how touching, romantic, and special our ceremony was. I recommend her to any and everyone who is getting married and wants an amazing officiant! She was even more helpful than my "wedding planner"
    Thank you so much Reverend Lori!!!!

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review!

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2013

Laurel was wonderful! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to perform our ceremony! She was so laid back and was willing to work with us anyway we needed her to. She was so sweet and made us feel very comfortable! She had a huge variety of ceremony options available to choose from but will also customize to make it exactly what you want! Whether you want a 5 minute ceremony or something more extravagant, she's got you covered!

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Thank you for your review!

alexa · Married on 02/06/2013

Laurel was amazing, she set everything up in a short amount of time and it came out perfectly! I recommend her services to everyone who's getting married.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Love, love, love her; she did an incredible job! :)

Sent on 05/12/2013

She bent over backwards to give us exactly the ceremony we wanted. She had a lot of great templates to start with and then let us customize from there.

Heather · Married on 09/28/2012

Laurie was the best officiant we ever could have asked for! She was more than someone who just showed up to read our vows the day of our wedding, but wanted to be involved in all aspects. She helped to relax me, and offered to step in if needed with family members that I was having a hard time saying "no" to. All in all my husband and I are so grateful that we went with Just Marry Me Today for our wedding ceremony. It was one part of our wedding we didn't have to stress about!

Catherine · Married on 09/15/2012

Laurel was a wonderful officiant, I am so blessed to have stumbled across her online. I only gave her about 2 months notice on our wedding and she didn't even bat an eye. She gave us wonderful ideas for our non-traditional, outdoor wedding that we wouldn't have come up with without her. Not only did many guests tell me how beautiful the ceremony was, but they were actually asking me where I found my officiant! I would highly recommend Laurel Runels to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Thank you Catherine! I wish you two the best of luck on your exciting new adventure together. I was honored to be a part of your day.

J · Married on 09/15/2012

Laurel was AMAZING! She created a ceremony that was funny, thoughtful and truly us. I loved the questionnaire she sent us. We sat with a glass of wine one night and filled it out reliving our best moments together which Laurel took and turned into a wedding experience that was talked about long after the reception. I still have people calling me to tell me that it was the best ceremony, it felt like she had known us our entire lives.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Thank you so much! I just saw this. I hope you and Mike are doing great.

Laurie is wonderful! A pleasure to work with!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2012

Laruel was above and beyond amazing! Our ceremony was so perfect! It fit us both to a T! I was able to create my own vows and edit anything I wasnt sure of. She was always easy to contact and very personable! I can not begin to thank her enough for everything she did. Belive me when everything else is stressful about your big day, this is one thing you will not have to worry about!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! THANK YOU :)

Sent on 09/29/2012

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Thank you Nicole! You are so sweet and everything about your day was beautiful. I think you had the cutest ring bearer I have EVER seen. He was so precious.

Jean · Married on 08/25/2012

My sister was hosting an engagement party and we decided to invite a minister! This was a second marriage for both of us and we really wanted an intimate celebration for our family and friends with minimum stress. Laurie was instrumental with suggestions for readings, vows and music assuring us we could pull this off in less than 10 days. Her warm-hearted marriage ceremony was delightfully celebrated by all; especially our surprised guests. Priceless!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Just Marry Me Today's reply:

Jean, I was so excited to do my first surprise wedding!!! It was even more fun than I had imagined. I loved the looks on everyone's face when you made the announcement that they were actually attending your wedding and not your engagement party! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day.

sally · Married on 05/01/2012

Very professional and organized!

Sent on 05/03/2012