8607 18TH AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number

WE SPECIALIZIE IN WEDDINGS AND FLORAL DECORATIONS

VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  JUNEFLORIST.NET

WATCH OUR WEDDING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.COM

JUNEFLORISTWEDDINGS@YOUTUBE.COM

Other couples have also viewed

• Snowdrop Flowers
  • We Make Fun Floral & Design.
  • FloraModa
  • Everwild Blooms
Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

160 Reviews for JUNE FLORIST WEDDING & EVENT DECORATORS

Toni U. · Married on 06/19/2021

Top Notch!

The owner Jimmy is passionate, hard working, and knows how to hire a team. Him and his team went above and beyond to make sure every single arrangement and detail was perfect for our wedding day. From the church with two stunning gold urn arrangements planking the altar to our hall where they transformed an ordinary staircase into a stunning floral backdrop that every guest kept taking photos in front of. As we walked into the ballroom, we were blown away and emotional. The centerpieces were stunning, full, and beyond what we even envisioned. I was obsessed with my bouquet, my bridesmaids were beyond happy with their flowers, and my mother and mother in law LOVED their orchid corsages. Jimmy is honest, trustworthy, and only uses the best flowers. Our guests were so happy to take home the flowers and have been sending photos of how beautiful they remained all week long. As a covid bride, Jimmy kept us calm and accommodated our reschedule date and we cant thank him enough!

Sent on 06/25/2021

Christina C. · Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection!

WOW! June Florist never disappoints! My family has been using this florist since I was a little girl! Through the years, the flowers, no matter the occasion, have been outrageous! But now, for my wedding, Jimmy, the owner, has by far exceeded my expectations!!! From a full blown flower arch for my bridal shower to ALL of the flowers needed to make my two day wedding weekend extraordinary! Each of my venue centerpieces were even larger than I had expected with NOTHING but the highest quality of flowers!!!!! My guests described them as breathtaking!!! When I received my phalaenopsis orchid bouquet, my mouth hit the floor!! My husband thought I was walking down the aisle with a white feather bouquet since he had never seen anything quite like it!! Each stem moved with such fluidity as I walked towards him! My guests are still raving about my flowers! I recommend Jimmy from June today, tomorrow, and always!! Thank you again! Looking forward to my next event!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Elisabeth M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Nothing short of spectacular

Jimmy and June Florist did the flowers for my recent wedding. They worked with us and our budget to create beautiful bouquets, center pieces and more! Jimmy and his team created mock center pieces for us months before the big day so we could visualize the flowers in our reception space. We had to adjust center pieces and add additional flowers a week before the wedding and they accommodated everything we asked for! The flowers were spectacular and the guests were blown away with how they looked! I would highly recommend June Florist for any events. They do an amazing job! Thank you again to Jimmy and his team!

Sent on 06/10/2021

• 8607 18TH AVE Brooklyn, 11214 See on map
    STORE HOURS MON: 9:00 AM -- 7:00 PM TUE: 9:00 AM -- 7:00 PM WED: 9:00 AM -- 7:00 PM THUR: 9:00 AM -- 7:00 PM FRI: 9:00AM -- 7:00PM SAT: 9:00AM -- 7:00PM SUN: 9:00AM -- 4:00PM
    Location of (JUNE FLORIST WEDDING & EVENT DECORATORS)