8 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About JPM Catering

JPM Catering is a wedding caterer located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. Founder Jennifer McCafferty believes in marrying elegance with sustainability. They use local and organic ingredients, compost all scraps and offer biodegradable service ware for your wedding. With menus meant to be conversation starters, their food is well-prepared, hand-crafted and budget-friendly. They know that each menu is unique and customize their options to fit your special day rather than offering pre-existing menus.

Cuisine
From hors d'oeuvres to dessert, JPM Catering can take care of all your catering needs. Their various cuisine styles available range from Mediterranean to Russian and BBQ. With the ability to meet many dietary requirements, they can accommodate you or your guests who need specific adjustments such as gluten-free or vegetarian options. JPM Catering has the following cuisine styles available:

• American
  • Lactose-free
  • Nut-free
  • Vegan

Other Services
JPM Catering can provide bartending services for your big day. Couples can select from a cash, limited or open bar. Beverage options including a champagne toast, house beer or specialty wine are available.

2b43cbccdafd9129 1529563391 50431566db2333d9 1529563390 d05ec869f4800b1e 152956

JPM Catering 3
JPM Catering 4
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/02/2019

Brunch for dinner was the best decision!

My husband and I had a very clear vision for certain aspects of our wedding...the food being one of them. We knew we were not the fancy types to have a plated four course dinner, and we both share a fondness for brunch. So we set off to find a caterer that could meet our vision on our budget. The venue we picked had a list of required caterers, which is how we came across JPM Catering, but all it took was one meeting with Joe to realize that he was exactly who we were looking for. He helped us put together an amazing brunch buffet - complete with a donut cake and a mimosa toast - at a price that we could afford. He was also flexible in allowing us to provide our own alcohol and in allowing my mother-in-law to make us a small cake for the cake cutting (she's a pastry chef, so that piece was also important to us). I truly cannot say enough about how happy we were with Joe and Jennifer and the rest of the JPM Catering team. I had so many guests come to us and just rave about the food and bar service, and I found myself looking forward to dinner the entire week leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Angela · Married on 06/04/2016

JPM catered our wedding reception at the Wayne Art Center on June 4th. Leading up to the day owner's Jennifer and Joe were readily available to answer questions. If you are looking for high quality food and outstanding service choose JPM. Needless to say I was a bride who ate my entire meal...had been looking forward to it ever since the tasting. The tasting was at JPM's tasting room in Ardmore. We went with our parents and had a lot of fun!

We had Alan as our day of the organizer. He touched base with me before cocktail hour and made sure everything was perfect for the event. I didn't
    need to provide him with any kind of direction he took care of everything and the setup design was so thoughtful. JPM puts lots of love into everything - both food and service.

JPM is what I would consider a medium size company. This allowed the owner Jennifer to work very closely with us. She is kind and passionate about what she does. It was nice to get a more intimate experience with JPM which we many not have received if we worked with a larger company.

Guests gave many compliments on the food. JPM helped us customize our menu. For our main course we had roast chicken with preserved lemons and second option was balsamic honey marinated flank steak with sides of asparagus, ricotta stuffed shells, and triple seed roast garlic cauliflower. JPM was able to accommodate our price point and special requests for vegan guests. They provided us with great bar service. We had a signature drink and that was my choice of beverage the entire night. Service was buffet style with stationed appetizers. I enjoy buffet style because I got to eat everything.

Whenever we are in town we will eat at JPM's tasting room in Ardmore (which is BYOB!). Whenever we want a catered event we will use JPM. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Cassidy · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Jennifer and JPM was one of the highlights of our wedding. The first meeting with Joe was such a lovely experience, - he wasn’t pushy at all. He simply asked us what food we would like to serve, the atmosphere we were hoping to achieve, and other questions so that he could get a feel for how we wanted to celebrate our wedding. My mother and I left the meeting knowing he was going
    to be our caterer. A few days later our feeling was confirmed when we saw the AMAZING menu he created for us. It was the most delicious menu I have ever seen and he captured exactly what we wanted to serve.
    Honestly, as amazing as our first meeting was, each time I met with Jennifer and Joe the experience got better and better. Our tasting at their restaurant was so intimate and the food was even better than I imagined. Jennifer made a lot of great suggestions to our menu that I am so happy we made. Once we got to the wedding day, her staff was fantastic. They were super attentive to me, my husband,
    and our families. Jennifer went above and beyond that day. She has a wonderful flair for food presentation. The meat and cheese table and the dessert table were so pretty I almost didn’t want to touch it. She made sure that night I had everything I needed such as, a drink, an appetizer, or a piece of cake. Everyone at the wedding loved the food and really appreciated how friendly the staff was.

For all the special care she gave us that day, how amazing and plentiful the food was, and all the meetings, phone calls, work done in-between I can honestly say JPM is the best wedding caterer in the city. No one will give you this type of service for the price you pay. I thought the price for everything was beyond reasonable. This place is the best kept wedding secret out there. Jennifer and her team
    helped make our wedding wonderful .

Sent on 11/23/2015

JPM Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 80.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JPM Catering 1
    Brides-to-Be Eat for Free
    If you are engaged and planning your wedding, you deserve an amazing meal on us, so just enter the promo code in the subject line in an email to joe@jpmcatering.com to earn a free dinner at our award-winning seasonal BYOB The Tasting Room in downtown Ardmore. Sample JPM Catering's flavor profiles in a warm, friendly and fast-casual environment. Flavorful seasonal dishes, organic and local produce and cheeses, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats and delectable housemade sweets are all yours.

• Philly Custom DJ
    Philly Custom DJ Wedding DJs

JPM Catering is a pleasure to work with. Joe and Jennifer are not only lovely people but excellent chefs. We had the pleasure of collaborating on a few events with JPM and the interactions have always been seamless. We recently did an event with JPM event coordinator Alan Seratch who was like an additional partner in the event planning process. On the day of the wedding, he was well prepared and the event was a great success. I highly recommend JPM Catering for your next event. You might even want to stop by their storefront for a tasty bite and some conversation!

• 8 E Lancaster Ave Ardmore, Pennsylvania, 19003 See on map