204 Silver Street, Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing

About Joya beauty

Hey, Joanne McDonoug here and I am the artist behind Joya, I began my makeup career in 2002 training in NYC and choosing bridal beauty as my specialty. You can find more detailed information including rates and how to book on my website: http://joyabeauty.com

Experience
Makeup artistry has been featured on the covers and inside various magazines, including Grace Ormond’s Wedding Style and Marriage Magazine (New England), New Hampshire Magazine Bride, New Hampshire Wedding Magazine, and Runway Fashion Events for Grace Ormond Wedding Style and Marriage Magazine. I also helped launch the American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better program at Wentworth Douglas Hospital in Dover, New Hampshire. In addition to makeup, I am a licensed skin care therapist.

Joya Beauty provides clients with a selection of licensed beauty services that include consultations, facials, hair removal (threading, tweezing, and waxing), and men’s grooming. I can create your look for makeup trials and on-site makeup using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and eye makeup, as well as:

• Brow/lash tinting
12402086555067578064971672923991
52444749127453914592080832276
152amccan
Joya beauty
sarah and john married sarah and john married best
sharynpeaveyphotography hires 043

Joya beauty 1
Joya beauty 2

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2019

Absolutely perfect

I must prefix this review by saying that I have done my makeup the same way since middle school.. and began my wedding makeup consult with the statement " I am makeup illiterate". Joanne immediately reassured me that she would walk me through the process. She took my very minimal suggestions and made me look and feel beautiful. On the day of the wedding, she did a beautiful job on not only myself, but all of my bridesmaids and MOB/MOG (a few of which are just as uneducted about makeup as I am). I had a very eclectic wedding party, and she was able to give each person the look they were hoping for. She even was able to accommodate for a last minute add on makeup mere hours before the ceremony. Beyond her actually skill with makeup and achieving looks that each person requested, her people skills are unmatched. I had a very difficult time controlling my emotions the last 2 hours before my ceremony (to the point that I was unable to speak wihout crying), and Joanne immediately became my therapist/meditation guru. She was able to keep me calm (as I could be) and really just catered too my every need. Joanne is a wonderful person with great energy. I had serval bridesmaids who said that they plan on using her services in the future for any/all special events! I can not reccomand Joanne with Joya beauty enough!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Joya beauty's reply:

Sarah, Love...you are so kind. It was my pleasure and I am honored that you chose me to be part of your most precious day. Hope to see you again for more special events in your life. XOXOXOX
  • Kristen

Kristen Fleming · Married on 07/06/2019

Book Joya Beauty!

When I first researched make-up artists for our wedding, I must have read 20 or 30 vendor reviews. When I got to the reviews for Joanne, I knew I found the right person. Every single one noted two very important things: her immense talent AND her and her warmth, kindness, generosity and true love of helping a bride on this incredibly special day.

Let me tell you -- what they say is true. Joanne is an extraordinary talent AND wonderful human being. She is EXACTLY who you want to trust on your day.

Both my mom and I plan to continue to use Joanne for her facial services in the future, and I'm so glad our relationship gets to continue!

Book Joanne!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Joya beauty's reply:

You are so very kind and you have warmed my heart to bursting with joy. I am so happy that you will continue to be part of my life. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Joya beauty Pricing

Joya beauty Price Rates

Joya beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing

• The White Apron
    The White Apron Wedding Caterers

Joanne truly loves what she does, and rightfully so because she is amazing at it! She is extremely nice and is so easy to connect with. Everyone that meets her falls in love with not only her personality, but how incredible she is at her job. We highly recommend Joanne!!

• Arnold Imaging LLC
    Arnold Imaging LLC Wedding Photographers

Joanne is so talented and such a treat to work with! I hope to see Joya Beauty at a wedding again soon. :)

• Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events
    Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I would highly recommend Joya Beauty for your wedding day, or really any special occasion! Joanne is a professional that not only takes the time to get to know her clients she will also make you look and feel like a million bucks on your BIG day. Don't settle for less, go with the best!

• 204 Silver Street Dover, New Hampshire, 03820 See on map