204 Silver Street, Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing

About Joya beauty

Hey, Joanne McDonoug here and I am the artist behind Joya, I began my makeup career in 2002 training in NYC and choosing bridal beauty as my specialty. You can find more detailed information including rates and how to book on my website: http://joyabeauty.com

Experience
Makeup artistry has been featured on the covers and inside various magazines, including Grace Ormond’s Wedding Style and Marriage Magazine (New England), New Hampshire Magazine Bride, New Hampshire Wedding Magazine, and Runway Fashion Events for Grace Ormond Wedding Style and Marriage Magazine. I also helped launch the American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better program at Wentworth Douglas Hospital in Dover, New Hampshire. In addition to makeup, I am a licensed skin care therapist.

Joya Beauty provides clients with a selection of licensed beauty services that include consultations, facials, hair removal (threading, tweezing, and waxing), and men’s grooming. I can create your look for makeup trials and on-site makeup using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and eye makeup, as well as:

• Brow/lash tinting
12402086555067578064971672923991
52444749127453914592080832276
152amccan
Joya beauty
sarah and john married sarah and john married best
sharynpeaveyphotography hires 043

Joya beauty 4
  • Kelly

Kelly Gardner · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely the BEST

Jojo is the best. Our morning of getting ready was so easy, so relaxed, so much fun. She made all of us look and feel absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Joya beauty's reply:

Thank you Kelly. That was so nice of you to write so soon. Hope you had a wonderful day and will share photos!

Susie Boretti Panduku · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolute Perfection!

Joanne was the first vendor I booked for my wedding, per the recommendation of my venue. And I am SO glad I did! I cannot imagine anyone else making me look and feel so special for my wedding day.
    Before my wedding day, I was lucky enough to get to visit with Joanne for not only my make up trial, but also my engagement photo make up and a dermaplaning facial to make my skin glow before my wedding day (both at a special bridal discount)! These extra visits made me even more comfortable working with Joanne. When my wedding day came, I knew she would make not only make me look amazing, but also my seven bridesmaids, my junior bridesmaid, and my mom and mother in law.
    Given the fact that we had a long list of people to get through, Joanne was impressively efficient, getting through everyone quickly, while doing SUCH a great job making everyone look beautiful, yet natural.
    Joanne uses airbrush to apply the make up so not only does it stay on long (through happy tears and sweaty dancing) but it also feels light and is relaxing through application.
    I would highly recommend anyone work with Joanne - I know I will insist any friends and family to work with her! Just book quick because she books up fast!
    Even though my wedding day has come and gone, I will still remain a client of Joanne's for any and all skin care services I need.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Joya beauty 6

Joya beauty's reply:

You have so made my day and my life's work a dream come true. Thank you so much for your kind words and your faith in me enough to refer me on to your friends and family. Can't wait to see you again. Many blessings for years to come.
    J.

Joya beauty Pricing

Joya beauty Price Rates

Joya beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing

• The White Apron
    The White Apron Wedding Caterers

Joanne truly loves what she does, and rightfully so because she is amazing at it! She is extremely nice and is so easy to connect with. Everyone that meets her falls in love with not only her personality, but how incredible she is at her job. We highly recommend Joanne!!

• Arnold Imaging LLC
    Arnold Imaging LLC Wedding Photographers

Joanne is so talented and such a treat to work with! I hope to see Joya Beauty at a wedding again soon. :)

• Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events
    Masterfully Planned, Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I would highly recommend Joya Beauty for your wedding day, or really any special occasion! Joanne is a professional that not only takes the time to get to know her clients she will also make you look and feel like a million bucks on your BIG day. Don't settle for less, go with the best!

• 204 Silver Street Dover, New Hampshire, 03820 See on map