Joshua Harrison Photography

Round Lake, IL View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

I believe that marriages are forever, that memories are more important than likes, and the most important part of every wedding day is the partnership it launches. Heirloom photographs are among the few things that remain with you after your celebration; together, we will create elegant and authentic images that will serve as anchors and reminders of the timeless commitment you make to each other.

My work is elegant, authentic, and timeless, and I built my business out of a love for storytelling. I am passionate about serving my clients and providing them with personalized services that truthfully tell their story through one of the most joy-filled and exciting phases in their lives.

ELEGANT
Your love is beautiful, and your wedding photographs should be, too. I'll partner with you to select the best outfits for your engagement session. I bring a bespoke styling kit matched to your wedding colors to photograph your little details when you're getting ready on the big day. Throughout the process, you can count on me to help you choose the best locations to make beautiful photographs, and when we turn the house lights down for the reception, I'll be there with a full professional lighting kit so your images are bright and clean all the way until the send-off.

AUTHENTIC
I believe in documenting my couple's love as it really is. No fake or forced poses here. Every portrait session begins with simple, easy to follow prompts to help you and your partner feel comfortable in front of the camera. Together, we will create genuine moments and memories as we tell your love story through photographs.

TIMELESS
Marriage is a lifelong commitment, and after vows and rings, there's no better reminder of the promise you've made to each other than a set of heirloom photographs you can treasure for years to come. Every image I deliver is carefully edited using a digital darkroom process to match the timeless aesthetics of real film. I'll partner with you to create an heirloom album that is handcrafted with archival quality materials so you can display and enjoy your wedding images for years to come.

MY STORY
I feel incredibly privileged to be welcomed into my clients’ lives to share, document, and celebrate some of their most special memories. I have been photographing weddings since 2015; to date, I have been honored to help tell the love stories of over 40 couples.

I married my best friend, Jasmine, in June 2018. We live in Round Lake Beach, IL with our Maine Coon cat, Sasha. We welcomed our first baby into the world in October 2019.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Stephanie K. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautifully Simple Elopement

Josh's photographs captures the simple beauty of our elopement in photography. he was able to capture the beautiful colors of the autumn day and our special smiles to one another. Sharing the photo's with friends and family have been a joy.

Joshua Harrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you, Stephanie and Darrin! Loved capturing your totally unique elopement!
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful to work with, and wonderful results!

Leading up to the wedding, communicating with Josh was such a breeze. I was planning a wedding in about 10 weeks, and I felt that it was so easy to let Josh know what we needed and he knew how to ask the right questions so that everyone was prepared without laboring over the details. On the day of, he was so easy and fun to work with and I feel like his demeanor helped us relax to get some truly lovely photos. Photos were edited and sent to us ahead of schedule and the results were simply stunning! My husband and I are so pleased that we will have such wonderful photos to remember our big day for the rest of our lives.

Joshua Harrison Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Abigail. Such a joy to serve you and Jacob on your special day. I hope you love your images as much or more than I do!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Joshua Harrison
Joshua Harrison
Owner & Lead Photographer

I feel incredibly privileged to be welcomed into my clients’ lives to share, document, and celebrate some of their most special memories. I have been photographing weddings since 2015; to date, I have been honored to help tell the love stories of over 50 couples.

In 2018, I married my best friend. I can’t recall all the details about our wedding day, but I do remember how I felt when Jasmine came walking down the aisle: That she was the one for me and I would marry her again and again. Whenever I look at our wedding photographs on the wall, I’m reminded of that feeling. That’s why I believe in serving couples who are deeply in love and committed to each other for the long haul. Creating beautiful heirlooms together is just one way we can celebrate and anchor your lifelong commitment to each other.

Stacy Michael
Stacy Michael
Associate Photographer

Several of my wedding photography collections include a second professional photographer, and since 2019, I have been pleased to offer a dedicated associate photographer for my wedding clients. Stacy and I have years’ of trust and understanding; together, we create beautifully consistent wedding photography from getting ready to the very last dance.

Stacy joined the Joshua Harrison Photography team as the exclusive second shooter in 2019. She partners with Joshua to deliver beautiful wedding day coverage from start to finish. Stacy brings a careful eye for little details and a great sense of candid moments to every wedding she photographs.

2249 N Sedgefield Ct Round Lake, IL, 60073
Location of (Joshua Harrison Photography)

Joshua Harrison Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Joshua Harrison Photography include in the starting price?

Joshua Harrison Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Joshua Harrison Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Joshua Harrison Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Joshua Harrison Photography offer?

Joshua Harrison Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Joshua Harrison Photography offer?

Joshua Harrison Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Joshua Harrison Photography offer for wedding events?

Joshua Harrison Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Joshua Harrison Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joshua Harrison Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding