124 Meadow Avenue Rockdale IL, Oak Forest, IL 60436 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce

The whole experience

Is something we bring to you on your wedding day. Sit back, relax and let us show you how we get down. We set the tone for the day. We are the first vendors you see, and we help make this day stress free, seamless, unforgettable and most importantly tailored to you and your bridal party needs. We aren’t magicians, but we are the closest thing to one. With the help of our team we create the perfect environment for everyone to sit back and remember what the day is about… The love shared between bride and groom, bride and bride, or even groom and groom. We are LGBT friendly, and encourage ALL love. From the first email, to the last lip touch up before you walk down the aisle our job is to make you feel like the only person that has our attention. The wedding day is about you, but it doesn’t stop there. Your family, and bridal party will also feel at their best, helping to make this day even better for you! When you put your trust in your vendors, friends and family you are giving yourself the best wedding day experience possible. When your partner sees you walk down the aisle with tears in their eyes… It will all be worth it.

Who we are:

We are a curated team of talented hairstylists and makeup artists. Each of our team members were handpicked, and diligently trained to make an exceptional experience. It all started back in 2015, when Breeauna (Founder of BMB Brides) fell in love with making other women feel beautiful. She was always recognized for her caring personality, detailed skill set, and efficiency. This is something that she cherished, and looked for while creating her beauty entourage. Each and every artist that works with BMB Brides is determined to make the client feel and look like their best self. We are passport ready, and willing to travel great lengths to meet and exceed our clients expectations. We can’t wait to meet you!

Frequently asked questions

Q: What is a Bridal Preview?

A: The bridal preview is not required, but is highly recommended! At the bridal preview, we have a thorough consultation, share inspiration images, talk in detail about your wedding day and most importantly curate your perfect bridal look! Not only is the bridal preview to see if you like the hair and makeup, but see how it wears throughout the day / night.

Q: How much is the bridal preview and when do brides normally book this?

A: Each bridal preview is $100 per service and typically takes about 1.5 hours to complete. We only allow bridal previews after 5:00 PM, but we are flexible in off season months (January - March). Brides can book the bridal preview before signing the contract which is recommended to make sure we are the bridal team for you! We allow a 7 day grace period after the bridal preview to lock your date in. You can also book your bridal preview after locking your date in if you trust in our ability and references!

Q: How should I prepare for the bridal preview?

A: Upon booking your bridal preview, we will send you a preparation guide tailored to your appointment!

Q: Can I bring anyone to the bridal preview?

A: We highly recommend only the bride at the bridal preview so we can really get to know you and your style. In the event where you need your best-friend, or mom that is totally acceptable. We do not allow anyone under 18 at the bridal preview.

Q: Do you offer discounts? Military, senior, large parties, etc?

A: Our prices are firm because we do our best to give you a quality and exceptional bridal look that looks good all night, and in every image. If you are inquiring for prom hair and makeup, we offer group discounts for minimal styles and looks.

Q: Why is the brides price SO much more than the bridal parties?

A: When we book a bride, there is a lot of admin time that goes into each booking. We spend an ample amount of time conducting your contract, creating a seamless timeline, coordinating with all of your vendors, and paying the most attention to the bride on the big day!

Q: Is there a minimum to book you and your team?

A: May - October we require a service amount of $350 plus the bride. If you do not reach this minimum, that’s okay! You can still book with us but you will just need to meet $350 in services. This can also be used for touch up services!

- Example: It’s only the bride for hair and makeup, but she still wants to book us. It will be the price of the hair and makeup + $350 service minimum. You can add on up to 3 hours of touch ups.

Q: How do we lock our wedding date with you?

A: in order to officially lock in your favorite beauty team we require a $100 nonrefundable / nontransferable retainer that goes towards your balance plus a signed contract. Everything is done electronically and your remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding.

Q: How long will it take your team to finish services?

A: Every time we book a bride we coordinate with the photographer and curate a seamless getting ready schedule. This will include set up / break down, cushion, and touch up time. We typically book out every 30-45 minutes. In the event where you need X amount of services done in less time, we will require a $150 assistant fee to speed things up!

Q: What is the difference between airbrush and traditional makeup?

A: The main difference between the two is application. Airbrush makeup is best for clients who already have hydrated skin since airbrush can cringe on to dry spots. Traditional makeup is great for clients who have mature skin, or skin that leans more on the dry side. No matter what you choose, our makeup is water resistant.

Q: Do you offer lip samples and touch up kits?

A: We offer all of our brides a lip sample of their wedding day color. Our makeup applications and hairstyles are made for optimal longevity however we do offer touch up services for $100 per hour for you and your bridal party!

Q: Are you able to work on all ages, skin tones and complexions?

A: Many of our clients hire us because we have an extensive knowledge of skin. Each client's skin is analyzed before the makeup application begins. Oily? Dry? Combo? Normal? Young? Mature? Little melanion, or a surplus of melanion? Our clients skin is prepped to perfection. The foundation is the most important part of the makeup application so we customize this to your exact skin tone and texture! We strive to accommodate all ages, skin tones and textures.

Q: Are you able to style natural hair patterns?

A: We are able to style any hair texture, and work with natural hair. If there is a specific style you are looking for, please reach out. We want to accommodate each and every client. Each of our team members have specialties!

Follow Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce on

Other couples have also viewed

• Makeup With Sandii LLC.
  • Almaz Salon and Spa
2549803112853229754 o 51 787071 158215157674812

4 Reviews for Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce

• Dorsey

Dorsey C. · Married on 04/02/2021

Best Makeup and Hair Artist ever!

Breeauna was amazing! She made my hair look just like the pictures I sent her and the makeup was amazing - it stayed gorgeous all night long with no touch-ups at all. I loved not having to think about my hair or makeup so I could concentrate on marrying my love, dancing and spending time with our guests. Thank you for being sweet and charming Breeauna, and for being so professional and talented. You are a joy!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce's reply:

It was such a pleasure being apart of your special day! Thank you for trusting me and being the best bride. Congratulations on this new chapter of your life. I can't wait to see pictures! :-)

Kamila M. · Married on 08/10/2019

Breeauna is the best of the best!

Breeauna and I met from a post I had made on a Facebook wedding page. She commented and I looked at her work and immediately fell in love. We started talking, I let her know my expectations, the look I was going for, she was so responsiveness and really listened to all my needs and my concerns I had. We scheduled a trial for my hair. Originally I did not want to do a trial for makeup. However, after she did my trial for hair and how obsessed I was with the look, we ended up doing a trial for my makeup that day as well. Not only did she do awesome work but her positive attitude and energetic energy really made me feel comfortable in moving forward to booking her. She was so accommodating and adaptive to any changes i would like to the look. My biggest concern with hair was that I wanted the Bobby pins to be really in my hair (to the point where you get the feeling the Bobby pins are digging into your scalp) hahahah that's the tight secure feeling I wanted to make sure the updo was not going anywhere.

Comes the day of the wedding, she again was just the sweetest. She was so welcoming to anyone she talked to (and there was about 20 family members in the morning walking around). She came with one of her girls and they completed about 8 services (can't remember).

As for the pricing, I think it's worth it. It's on the higher end of hair and makeup prices. But after going through a bad trial, I have learned that you get what you pay for. My wedding day was the most important day of my life so i wanted to make sure I looked great. Besides, Breeauna made me look like a GODDESS so it was well worth it!

I had previously had a trial with someone else and hated it so I was very skeptical and nervous about trying someone new. But Breeauna honestly made everything from planning to the trial to the day of so smoothly. I really can't recommend anyone else. BOOK HER!!, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce's reply:

Kamila,

This is one of the best reviews I have received. You were such a beautiful and fun bride. It was an honor to be apart of your big day, and I can't wait to see you again for your sisters wedding! Thank you for trusting me with your bridal look!

Xo,
    Breeauna

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

Breeauna is a truly gifted makeup artist. She is very professional, responsive, and flexible. She did my hair and makeup exactly how I wanted it. She really made me look like a bride :)

Sent on 04/09/2017

10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce 2
    Court House Wedding

Court house wedding package

• Must be booked on a weekday
    • $352.25total / $470 value
    • Hair + Makeup Bridal Preview
    • Day of Bridal Hair + Makeup
    • We require a travel fee of 60 cents per mile from 60436

• 16115 lockwood avenue Oak Forest, 60452 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Breeauna Marie Bruce)