485 Niada Terrace, Highland Park, IL 60035 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Bloom Magic Weddings

Bloom Magic Weddings is a full-service floral studio located in Highland Park, Illinois. We do events in Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, and the City of Chicago.

Owner Kirsten Gordon is a fourth-generation floral designer whose love of flowers began as a child. Bloom Magic Weddings is for couples who want to explore wedding styles and come up with a unique concept that makes their day special. Kirsten meets with couples during a complimentary consultation to get to know each couple and learn the needs, wants, must haves, and dreams. Kirsten helps knit together color and style and always suggests seasonally available flowers.

A huge part of the Bloom Magic weddings philosophy is sustainability. We believe deeply in green weddings. We do not use toxic floral foam. We compost all our clippings as we create your masterpieces, and we recycle vigilantly. In planning your florals, we will make suggestions about repurposing florals during your event, and gifting the decor to guests or donating it so others can enjoy it later.

Bloom Magic Weddings can take the smallestl bit of inspiration or a fully loaded Pinterest board from you. We work passionately based on your very own love story and style, and execute flawlessly with no stress for you. The BMW team works closely to prepare flowers, build your custom designs, and put every piece in place on the big day.

Bloom Magic Weddings works with you to develop a one-of-a-kind approach to the wedding flowers and decor. Floral styles from country, classic, and glamorous, to modern, romantic, and vintage are available. Kirsten can visit the wedding venue ahead of time to ensure the pieces coordinate in the space. Then on your wedding day, she will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. Bloom Magic Weddings provides all types of floral options including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and single flowers.

Follow Bloom Magic Weddings on

Bloom Magic Weddings 6
Bloom Magic Weddings 7

Brooke Aronin · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional

Kirsten was recommended by a friend and I couldn’t be more pleased with Bloom Magic Weddings. I walked into my first appointment having no idea what I wanted, and after about an hour, Kirsten guided me to a concept that I loved and represented me.

On the wedding day, she arrived early and set things up beautifully without me having to say a word. Her small touches (putting little dishes of our orchards in the bathroom) were elegant and really pulled everything together.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for trusting me on a style and color journey and taking an active role in creating a signature look and feel with the orchids. I am so proud of the work our team did for your wedding and I will never forget the look on your face when I handed your bouquet to you. Simple and elegant. A beautiful woman ready to be married and glowing with happiness. Best wishes to you and Alex.

Emily Dischinger · Married on 08/07/2019

Beatiful experience working with Kirsten

Kirsten’s bouquets were even more beautiful than I’d hoped. Throughout the evening of my wedding, I found myself admiring the flowers many times. Sitting with Kirsten in her beautiful studio, talking through ideas and creating our plan was a delightful experience. I loved working with her and hope many others brides will choose the same experience. Emily

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Bloom Magic Weddings 8

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Emily it was wonderful working with you, and I am so pleased that your wedding was elevated by the flowers! It is never easy to impress a gardener, so I am especially proud of the work our team did. Thank you for sharing your experience, it was an honor and a pleasure.

Bloom Magic Weddings Pricing

Bloom Magic Weddings Price Rates

Bloom Magic Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 53.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 199.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,419.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Bloom Magic Weddings 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Bloom Magic Weddings 2
    Fall in love autumn centerpiece offer

When you book a full wedding package with Bloom Magic Weddings, receive a $300 credit to apply to your centerpieces.

Minimum purchase is required. Book with BMW in October and November 2019, have your wedding anytime. You will love our designs for every part of your wedding!

• 485 Niada Terrace Highland Park, IL, 60035 See on map