Bloom Magic Weddings Reviews

21 | Highland Park, IL

21 Reviews for Bloom Magic Weddings

Dara Baker · Getting married on 03/01/2023

Captured my ideas perfectly

Kirsten created two fine art wedding bouquets for our Swan Lake inspired bridal boudoir styled shoot. She perfectly captured the mood and look I had designed from the inspiration.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Dara thank you. It was such a treat to work on this creative project with your team. It’s not very often that I incorporate feathers in into a flower arrangement but it worked! All the best to you.

Madeleine Neems · Married on 09/06/2020

A gem of a company

My daughter who lives in Denver called me on July 19th. She casually inquired about how I would feel about a backyard wedding for the immediate family over Labor Day weekend. “Sure”, I said wondering how this was going to happened. I had no clue. I searched online and found Bloom Magic Weddings. Kirsten met with me the following week. She took care of all the floral and helped coordinate everything else. She was prompt and professional; creative and caring. I worried about nothing and that included the cost. She created a background of beauty. We all felt well cared for. I cannot say enough about my experience.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust and confidence. It was such a pleasure to work with you to create lasting memories. I loved bringing you ideas to
  • Ariel

Ariel Brickman · Married on 08/16/2020

The best florist in the Chicagoland area

We could not recommend Kirsten more. From the moment we sat down with her to discuss our vision for the wedding, we knew that working with Kirsten was going to be one of the best decisions we made. She not only has a wonderfully creative mind but also is able to deliver the vision with locally sourced and eco-friendly practices. Throughout the process, Kirsten has helped us create a vision that sticks to our budget, pivot with ease when necessary due to COVID, and overall has been one of the best decisions we made as it relates to the wedding. And if that wasn't enough, we know go to Kirsten for all of our custom flower needs in the Chicago area. Her 3- week flower subscription was the perfect gift for my mom this Mother's Day. There is no question in my mind that everyone should use Kirsten for their wedding. She is absolutely the best!!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Dear Ari,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It is always a pleasure when I can introduce new flowers to a couple and work in a great space like Salvage One. Love working with you and your family!
    In best of bloom from me to you, Kirsten

Marci Adilman · Married on 08/16/2020

A true flower pro

We had to do a “pandemic pivot” from a medium-sized venue for our August wedding to my mom’s backyard for immediate family only. Kirsten was unflappable and knew just how to make the setting as idyllic as a suburban yard could be. The showstopper was the vintage chuppah she arranged for us, which had such a special meaning. I would recommend Bloom Magic Weddings to anyone who wants their event to be perfectly adorned with the most lovely flowers, fresh and on budget!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Marci, It was such a pleasure working with you and Barry and I am pleased your event was everything you wanted, when you wanted it. The chuppah was truly a labor of love! Thanks again and all the best for many happy years together! - Kirsten
  • Brian

Brian Haugh · Married on 04/11/2020

Great Floral Provider, Highly recommended

Kirsten did a great job, my wife who has high standards and is very picky was super happy with the masterpiece that Kirsten put together at the Armour House in Lake Forest and Holy Name Cathedral. She is quick to respond via text and email. I thought the flowers looked great but my main concern was the pricing and she was very reasonable, and I compared 4 other providers. Kirsten did what she said she was going to do and that was important to us. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for working with me and my team for your wedding. I think we struck a great balance between an elegant vision and making good choices and using premium flowers. It was absolutely beautiful and I so appreciate your confidence and trust. All the best to you!
  • Nicolas

Nicolas Gordillo · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply Beautiful!!

Kirsten is amazing!!! She has a one on one with you and totally listens and truly focuses on what your wants and needs are for your special day! Kirsten understood our vision and made it come to life!!! Because of her, our ceremony, our reception was spectacular due to her special touch!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Nico thank you so much for your kind words! I think the best weddings come from a great first meeting and really dreaming together. It was a pleasure working with you and Travis and I loved your special ideas such as the blue candles. All the best to you and your precious kiddos.
  • Zhiting

Z. Zeng · Married on 12/15/2019

Incredible experience working with bloom magic wedding

Our wedding ceremony was in December 2019, and I had Kirsten and the BMW studio as our florist. The overall experience was incredible.

Kirsten is a very kind person and she took care of our wedding wholeheartedly as if it’s her best friend’s wedding. The communication was very smooth, Kirsten analyzed our needs in detail and came up with the most suitable portfolio for us. In addition, Kirsten has offered many great advices on the ceremony decoration, color selection, etc.

On the wedding day, the flowers prepared by Kirsten was gorgeous. All of Our guests had very positive experience and feedback to the wedding.

It’s the big day in our life. While we take care of every detail in our wedding, Kirsten takes care of every detail for our wedding flowers.

I will definitely recommend BMW studio to my friend if he/she is getting married in the greater Chicago area.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

It was such an amazing pleasure to help you with your wedding! Your vision for a champagne peach and gold celebration was marvelous. I loved decorating the moon gate, and it was wonderful working with such a pretty color palette.

I truly appreciate your and Mei and your kindness and graciousness. Much happiness to you both and thank you for making me feel a connection with you, and so appreciated. Kirsten and team
  • Xi Luo

Xi Luo · Married on 12/14/2019

Kirsten is AMAZING!!

Kirsten is amazing to work with, she listens to our vision and works within our budget. We received so many compliments on the set up of our venue. Her design on the bouquet and center piece is just amazing. We forgot to include grandma's corsage in the original count, she made one on site for us.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun developing a red and grey color scheme for your Chinese celebration. Thank you for your gracious warmth. We enjoyed meeting your family and wish you all the best.
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Flowers

Kirsten was exteremely flexible when my wedding date changed due to Covid. I was so happy the day of when Kirsten came to where I was getting ready and explained everything with my flowers. She even got over to the guys and helped with their boutineers. She is such a professional and wonderful person to work with. I never had to worry if I would get the flowers I wanted or not. Kirsten made beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and garnish for my arch. If I were going back and starting the process over again, I would 100% use Kirsten again!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Valerie and Brandon! We have experienced some mighty curve balls this year, and I appreciate your comments. We want everyone to have the wedding of their dreams, and loved doing your purples. Best to you both!!! Kirsten and the team

Brooke Aronin · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional

Kirsten was recommended by a friend and I couldn’t be more pleased with Bloom Magic Weddings. I walked into my first appointment having no idea what I wanted, and after about an hour, Kirsten guided me to a concept that I loved and represented me.

On the wedding day, she arrived early and set things up beautifully without me having to say a word. Her small touches (putting little dishes of our orchards in the bathroom) were elegant and really pulled everything together.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for trusting me on a style and color journey and taking an active role in creating a signature look and feel with the orchids. I am so proud of the work our team did for your wedding and I will never forget the look on your face when I handed your bouquet to you. Simple and elegant. A beautiful woman ready to be married and glowing with happiness. Best wishes to you and Alex.

Emily Dischinger · Married on 08/07/2019

Beatiful experience working with Kirsten

Kirsten’s bouquets were even more beautiful than I’d hoped. Throughout the evening of my wedding, I found myself admiring the flowers many times. Sitting with Kirsten in her beautiful studio, talking through ideas and creating our plan was a delightful experience. I loved working with her and hope many others brides will choose the same experience. Emily

Sent on 08/07/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Emily it was wonderful working with you, and I am so pleased that your wedding was elevated by the flowers! It is never easy to impress a gardener, so I am especially proud of the work our team did. Thank you for sharing your experience, it was an honor and a pleasure.

Barbara Provost · Married on 07/12/2019

Kristen delivered on my every need!

I had a limited budget and I wanted arrangements that would live on and could be gifts for my guests..... succulents! I love the beautify of succulents!! I didn’t want to purchase a lot of flowers that just die a few days later. These succulent arrangements were perfect centerpieces. Kirsten even pulled them through the boutonnières and bouquets. Here are the flowers.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, it was wonderful doing a green wedding for you! Thank you for having Bloom Magic Weddings at your event!
  • Vickie

Vickie Block · Married on 07/06/2019

I would use bloom magic weddings again and again

Kerstin enhanced my vision of the centerpieces that she designed for my son's engagement party. She was calm,
    respected my budget, produced awesome flowers and used eco flower holders that blended in a magnificent way with the Paris garden theme. I would use her again and again.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so much fun working on the engagement party with you and I’m so happy that the eco friendly containers were a hit. It’s wonderful working on a vision and seeing it all come together. Thank you again. Kirsten

Susan Levin · Married on 06/16/2019

Kirsten Gordon of Bloom Weddings is Awesomee

Our daughter's wedding was last night and the flowers provided by Bloom Weddings were perfection. Kirsten Gordon, the owner, helped my daughter achieve her vision of a dreamy wedding. the arrangements were gorgeous, the actual flowers were fresh and magnificent. There were so many compliments about the flowers we couldn't believe it.
    We can't say enough about how wonderful Kirsten and her flower arrangements were. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Susan thank you so your gracious words. It was a pleasure working with you and Amy to develop a floral decor that tells her special love story with David. We were so honored to be part of this special day, and proud to achieve great results sustainably with locally sourced blooms and no floral foam. Congratulations and thank you!
  • Reena

Reena De Lanerolle · Married on 05/26/2019

Can’t Say Enough Good Things!

Kirsten and Bloom Magic Weddings were phenomenal! We were so impressed with the quality, creativity, professionalism and flexibility. They really outdid themselves with the flowers and arrangements at our wedding!

From the first day of planning to the day of the event we were so impressed. Kirsten’s vision and expertise was so helpful, especially since I only had a general idea and theme for what I wanted. She took that and turned it into something incredible!

My husband loves rosemary and she made a point not only to include in the boutonnière but also to weave it deftly into other arrangements, including (most sweetly) the sweetheart table. We were so touched by her attention to detail. The love she has for and puts into her work is evident.

On the day of, Kirsten and her team stuck to our schedule, were extremely helpful and definitely went above and beyond to to make our day amazing. Working with Bloom
    Magic was easy and straightforward - which is so important and appreciated for a busy, stressed bride!! And they were prompt and efficient at the wedding.

I want to host another event just to use Kirsten and her team again! We still keep in touch and I’ve recommended her twice to friends who are recently engaged. She’s the best.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Dear Reena and Joe,

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to do the florals for your wedding. It was so much fun to work with you and that you fully embraced our process , philosophy and brand and collaborated with us to make a custom experience. We so appreciated the graciousness of your family and friends as we changed gears with the weather and we are so pleased that you enjoyed some sunshine. We will always remember this Rosemary wedding and thank you for your kind hearts and words. All the best! Kirsten

Eve Tarm · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommended!

Kirsten' s floral arrangements are breathtaking. She has such an eye and feel for creating beauty when working with flowers. Amazing talent! Kirsten is very professional, kind and pleasant, flexible to work with. I highly recommend Kirsten for all floral arrangements for your wedding.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Eve it is always a pleasure and I am so happy you enjoy my work! Thank you for your continued business.

Kirsten and the Bloom Magic Team

Jennifer Edwards · Married on 01/26/2019

SO CREATIVE and so sweet and accommodating!

Kirsten was a dream to work with for my Bridal Portraits! She really is so creative and her work is just beautiful. I went to her home office and got to see her in action, and design a gorgeous bouquet. The experience was so personal and she really listened to what I had in mind! I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. So happy and can't wait to see more pictures.

Paul Koulogeorge · Married on 11/20/2018

Wonderful Event Flowers

We had Bloom Magic Weddings create the arrangements for our Thanksgiving Dinner. They created stunning arrangements for both the kitchen buffet and the dining room table that fit the theme of the Holiday and our color palette! Everyone loved the flowers and it added the perfect touch to each room! We highly recommend using Bloom Magic Weddings!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to do your table scape and decorate such a beautiful home. I am so glad the flowers were a hit, and that the modern twist was a enjoyed by your crowd.

Mary Jane Derex-Crames · Married on 09/01/2018

Exactly What I Wanted

Kirsten Gordon of Bloom Magic Weddings created the perfect floral arrangements for my wedding day. She tuned into my desire to keep it simple, my love of orchids, my wish for longevity with the arrangements, and my request to keep the table arrangements low. In addition to all of that, I found out that we share in our passion to strive to be eco-conscious in all that we do. Besides being gorgeous at the event, I was able to gift many potted orchid plants and flameless votive candles to my family and friends. The eucalyptus table garlands were later brought to two senior living centers along with a bucket of fresh flowers to be used as flower arranging activities for the residents and then to decorate their dining rooms. Thank you, Kirsten, for making my day special. Mary Jane D, Indian Head Park, IL

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

It was truly an honor and a privilege to build a vision of an eco friendly wedding and do so in style. I was so moved by the appreciation your family shared with me. Thank you for your trust and confidence!

Dominika · Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful Florist!

We hired Kirsten for our baby shower and are so glad we did! She was so communicative and creative throughout the whole processes! She made our shower very beautiful, and fit everything in within our budget. We highly recommend her services and will definitely be using her for the future.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

I was so happy to collaborate with you! If the shower is any indication, you have a fantastic baby on the way. Thank you for inviting Bloom Magic Weddings to the party.
  • Julie

Julie Paulhus Jaras · Married on 05/10/2019

Eager to please

Kirsten has many ideas on how to create florals for weddings. She asked for our input and offered suggestions. She provides illustrations as a keepsake. Her floral shop is out of her home so it is not a big company but she is able to order what you like from her sources. Kirsten is eager to please her customers.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Bloom Magic Weddings's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review and provide feedback. As you mentioned, I am a studio florist who specializes in events, I work a little differently to the average shop and tailor specifically to my couples.
    Thank you again for supporting small business! I hope you have a wonderful day.