Luci Floral Design

Chicago, IL View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Hello there! I am a wedding/events floral designer. I love what I do and I enjoy the exciting challenge of creating arrangements that perfectly suit an event. Each flower has a journey: size, color, and shape ensures your flower design to be unique for you. Reach out and It would be a pleasure to be part of your special day! Thank you, Luci.

Luci Floral Design is pleased to be a part of your special journey serving the Colorado area during winter season November to March. Your wedding floral arrangements can be gorgeously designed and detailed by their outstanding crew. Services offered include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Erika
    Erika F. Married on 10/02/2021

Luci nailed it!

Luci did the flowers at our wedding and she absolutely nailed the vision I was looking for. I was very impressed! Before the wedding we had a lot of correspondence and a couple zoom or facetime meetings. I probably was very annoying with all my questions but she was always professional and friendly! We changed the color scheme and postponed the wedding twice due to COVID, but she was easy to work with despite all the changes. I definitely recommend Luci Floral Designs!

Luci Floral Design's reply:

Thank yo so much Erika! We are so happy to hear that and we loved to create your flowers ! Thank you again for making us part of your wedding day! Luci
  • Kristin
    Kristin G. Married on 09/06/2020

Luci is amazing!

Luci was recommended to me by a friend, and I couldn't be happier with my experience! When we first started planning our wedding, Luci met with me at our (pre-covid) venue, and we worked together to design the centerpieces for the event. When covid changed our wedding plans multiple times, beginning with changing our date followed by changing our location and size for our new date several times, Luci was SO flexible and understanding. She was also very responsive, and redesigned and repriced our centerpieces and decor in a very short timeframe. In addition to Luci being such a great person to work with, her floral arrangements were also STUNNING! The centerpieces and bouquets were lovely and really captured the vibe of our venue. I loved working with her, and would highly recommend her to any other bride!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful Florals, Flexible and Responsive Person!

Luci is incredible! She is so passionate and knowledgeable about florals. She knew exactly the vibe I was going for and was so flexible with the drop off, delivery, and preparation. She made a beautiful bouquet and is very reasonable on pricing. I can’t wait to have her again at our bigger ceremony next year! HIRE HER!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Aaron
    44 photos · 07/18/2020

Pricing

N Moody Ave Chicago, IL, 60634
Location of (Luci Floral Design)
Lantern Ln Blue Bell, PA, 19422

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding