58 S. Bannock, Denver, CO 80223 Map · Phone number

About Joni Schrantz Photography

I specializesin lifestyle wedding and engagement photography in Denver, Colorado. My style is modern, edgy, fresh and unique. I take great pride in my imagery and consider myself a true artist.I love photographing weddings in Denver and all over the US.

Follow Joni Schrantz Photography on

JS09950Edit
JS08693

9 Reviews for Joni Schrantz Photography

Christine · Married on 11/23/2013

Joni and her team were amazing. She did our engagement and wedding photos and my husband and I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out. She always kept us at ease with her calm energy and NEVER made us feel uncomfortable with anything. We used our engagement photos for our guest book which turned out amazing and the album she made us for our wedding photos exceeded our expectations. Her gift of photography and ability to capture such special moments is worth every penny and in our opinion is priceless. We can't thank her enough. We HIGHLY recommend her for capturing any of your special moments in time!

Sent on 10/23/2014

I am very happy with my wedding photos. Joni did an incredible job. I would consider her an amazing artist. Her photographs are stunning and beautiful. She knows exactly how to capture the moment. I like that she is good at balancing natural light and off camera flash. Not only are her photographs gorgeous, she is also easy to work with. We talked with her before the wedding and I appreciated that she took the time to hear about our wedding and what photographs were important to us. The day of the wedding she was good at running the show. She was good at giving direction but was not too pushy. She was fun to work with. Her time management also impressed me. She was respectful of everything that was going on that night and knew we didn’t have forever to take photos. I also like that she tries to take photos at different times of day to capture the whole evening. We have pictures in the afternoon, some at sunset, and one in the evening. I love that all of these different times in our wedding day were captured. She also got every photo that we had on our “most have” list. I think that is awesome. I would highly recommend Joni, for your wedding photographer. My husband and I know we will always cherish the beautiful photos that she took.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Don · Married on 04/22/2011

Take one look at Joni Schrantz’s photography work and you’ll see, it speaks for itself; simply amazing!

We hired Joni to shoot our destination wedding in Mexico (April 2011) and can’t say enough good about her approach, creativity and passion for photography. She was very easy to work with, had lots of ideas for poses, settings and props. Way before the big day she worked to get an idea of ‘who’ we are as a couple and some of our personal interests. These ideas were incorporated into the pictures she took…this is apparent in all of her work; each shoot is unique and has a different feel.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with her work and would highly recommend hiring her for your special occasion. Joni has a six sense when it comes to capturing images, her use of light, lines, editing and texture is miles above pictures I’ve seen from other weddings.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Award

Joni Schrantz Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums