Oakland Gardens, NY 11364 Map · Phone number

About JoJo's Shop

We are a family owned bridal and evening wholesale business located in NY. After years of wholesaling, we have expanded our sales to retail with the fast growing online market.

Without the inconvenience and costs of traditional bridal boutiques and retailers means all the savings are passed directly to our clients.

With years of experience in the bridal industry, we understand the importance of quality, good customer service and secure order processing. We only sell dresses that has outstanding quality in fabric, materials and fit.

We have our own dress makers as well reputable factories and manufacturers which we have developed a strong relationship with over the years.

Not only are our dresses better quality than gowns that cost thousands of dollars, but they are also-made to fit our brides.

We offer competitive prices for large orders as well as drop shipping orders for starters. We look forward to establish a long last business relationship with you.

If you have any questions, please contact us at info@jojoshops.com

vw1018 1
VW1023
vw1001 6jj

20 Reviews for JoJo's Shop

almla · Married on 09/09/2017

Great place and service! I love the quality of the dress, they sure keep their promisses. They answered every little question I asked in a couple days, sometimes in a couple hours, such kind people.. I highly recommend here and will be sure to shop again. Thanks again JoJo's..

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jenni · Married on 09/03/2017

Ordered a custom dress with less than two mo th deadline and I got it within a month. All of my questions and concerns were answered. The dress is beautiful! I ended up losing a little weight after my measurements were done, so the dress did need to be taken in. Im in lo e with the dress and Im excited to wear it to my sisters wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

I almost never give a 5-star review to anyone. This is a happy exception. Linda at JoJo's Shop is a kind and caring person who knows how to deliver peerless customer service. That is a rare thing nowadays, isn't it?
    My wedding dress arrived in a state of perfection, after a brief interlude of an error having been made. Linda worked her magic to quickly resolve the issue, and I feel completely beautiful in my dress. It is a custom order, and it FITS. Gorgeous. I could go on and on with superlatives about Jojo's. Do not be afraid to order your wedding dress online here. I have never done it before, and I will absolutely order from Jojo's again without hesitation. Yay!

Sent on 04/23/2017

JoJo's Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Veils