Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number

About Johnny Wolf Photography

I am fascinated with the art of photography. It is a very intimate process, one that continually challenges me, educates me, humbles me, and informs my beliefs about the world and its ways.

I love to photograph people. Some portraits show people as they want to be seen. Some, as the photographer wishes to see them. Others, as they truly are. Some of my best photos have elements of all three. It is with this mindset that I approach the photographic process. And it is through that process that I produce images which are honest yet affected, sincere yet inspired.

Please get in touch for info and availability!

186aab1030e9a742 1420792244585 0002
186aab1030e9a742 1420792244585 0002

34 Reviews for Johnny Wolf Photography

1 User photo

Johnny Wolf Photography 1
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/09/2019

Fantastic photographer

Johnny was amazing. He was so easy to work with, took amazing pictures, and was incredibly flexible with working around our delays on the wedding day. While we are still waiting for the finished product (we got married two weeks ago) the few pictures he's sent us have been amazing. Pricing was reasonable, and he was so professional. He came highly recommended from my cousin and I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Erica Chiu · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome-sauce

My husband and I couldn't have been more delighted to have Johnny photograph our wedding. We are pretty awakward when it comes to having a lens pointed at us but Johnny made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. The pictures came out fantastic!

I really can't say enough great things so here is a list of awesome facts that I feel are good to know:
    1- Johnny is personable. His pictures reflect the effort he puts into getting to know his clients.
    2- Johnny is funny. When a photographer is bascially with you the entire day, having good humor is important.
    3- Johnny is thoughtful. You can see it in the quality of his photos, his responses to you in emails, and his overall person!!

Thank you Johnny for capturing our wedding day and giving us memories we can cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 02/02/2019

victoria · Married on 07/06/2018

Johnny captured our special moments and made us feel at ease. He has a great eye for lighting, location and spontaneous at the location. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Johnny Wolf Photography 2

Johnny Wolf Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• BTL DJS
    BTL DJS Wedding DJs

Great Photographer. Easy to work with, Great Pictures!!

• Astoria, 11102 See on map