Spring Hill, Spring Hill, FL 34609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About John Campbell Weddings

John Campbell Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Spring Hill, Florida. John Campbell, who is the owner and head planner, boasts a wide range of experience in the wedding industry. He knows all of the ins and outs of planning weddings because he has done everything from running venues to decorating cakes. He works closely with each couple to deliver meaningful and memorable celebrations that reflect their unique needs and style.

John Campbell Weddings offers everything from brief consultations to Full-Service Planning - as well as floral design services. Complete package descriptions and pricing information can be found on their website.

Follow John Campbell Weddings on

John Campbell Weddings 5
John Campbell Weddings 6
John Campbell Weddings 7

Ashlei Miller · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have pulled it off without John

Hiring John to coordinate our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. I had been searching for a coordinator months before our wedding day, but had no luck. Most of the people I interviewed either weren't a good fit, didn't offer coordination without planning services, or charged outrageous amounts.

About a month before the big day, I came across John on WeddingWire and sent him a message. He promptly responded and we had a call to go over details. Most of the wedding vendors had been secured and decorations were purchased at that point. My husband and I just needed someone to execute our vision so we could focus on enjoying our wedding day!

John and I met a couple times before the wedding day to walk the venue, nail down last minute details and he also helped with our rehearsal. Leading up to the event, numerous vendors complimented John when I spoke with them. That gave us a tremendous amount of confidence going into the wedding day.

When the big day finally came, John alleviated so much stress for us. He took care of everything and kept us on schedule. Not once, did we have to take our focus away from enjoying friends and family. John also made the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres and they turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend John if you are searching for a coordinator. He is great at what he does and will ensure your big day is everything you'd hoped for.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    John Campbell Weddings 12
    John Campbell Weddings 13

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Ashlei,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review!
    Even though we didn’t have a lot of time together, I’m so glad I got to work with you and Nathan on your big day!
    You did such an amazing job with your decor and centrepieces - I was very impressed! Everything was beautiful, and I know you two had an amazing time with your families and friends.
    Thanks so much for including the beautiful photos as well!
    Best wishes,
    John
  • Peggy

Peggy Beyer · Married on 03/16/2019

Day of Coordinator/Florist

John was the best money I spent on my daughter’s wedding. Not only did he do the day of coordination but he was also our Florist and the flowers were beautiful. There is no way I could have made it through this experience without his assistance. He was truly a blessing and I really can’t say enough good things about his dedication and professionalism to making her wedding successful.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    John Campbell Weddings 14
    John Campbell Weddings 15
    John Campbell Weddings 16

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Peggy,
    I’m so happy that Heather and CJ’s day was exactly what they wanted. I loved working with you through their planning process, and I appreciate that you’ve already been sending business my way less than a month after their wedding!
    Thank you so much for everything!
    All best,