Spring Hill, Spring Hill, FL 34609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About John Campbell Weddings

John Campbell Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Spring Hill, Florida. John Campbell, who is the owner and head planner, boasts a wide range of experience in the wedding industry. He knows all of the ins and outs of planning weddings because he has done everything from running venues to decorating cakes. He works closely with each couple to deliver meaningful and memorable celebrations that reflect their unique needs and style.

John Campbell Weddings offers everything from brief consultations to Full-Service Planning - as well as floral design services. Complete package descriptions and pricing information can be found on their website.

Follow John Campbell Weddings on

John Campbell Weddings 6
John Campbell Weddings 7

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2019

Everyone needs John Campbell in their life

5 stars is not nearly enough to explain John Campbell. Everything about wedding planning got better when we hired John, and he simply continued to go above and beyond all the way through wedding day. He was recommended to us by a friend (a past groom), and he was a pure blessing. John asked all the right questions to truly get to know you, so that no matter what unfolds on wedding day - he can be sure you are happy. Unlike so many other vendors, YOU are John's only priority. He will share his preferences based on past experiences, in order to help you have the best day possible (because he knows what he's doing), but he will 100% support your vision - down to every last personal detail or picky preference. No matter how big or small the detail, John oversees that it's executed how you envisioned. I was so thorough with my planning, had lots of "mind-changing", and John remained so, so patient with me, my husband, and my family. He stayed on top of tons of details. And he's a total magician on wedding day! We will hire John for all three of my sisters weddings, too. He's an absolute gem, genuinely cares about your wedding, and loves what he does! Thank you, John!

Sent on 05/12/2019

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Kristine,
    When you first emailed me letting me know that Kelly and Bruce gave you my name, I was SO excited to get to sit down with you. Working with the friends and family of past clients is an incredible honour, and I take it as the highest compliment. That said, knowing that Kellie, Katie, and Kayla plan on including me in their special days makes me happier than you could imagine! Your family is so kind and creative, and I can’t wait for the next one.
    You and Brian make such a sweet couple, and I’m so happy that we’ll get to keep in touch :)
    Warmly,
    John

Ashlei Miller · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have pulled it off without John

Hiring John to coordinate our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. I had been searching for a coordinator months before our wedding day, but had no luck. Most of the people I interviewed either weren't a good fit, didn't offer coordination without planning services, or charged outrageous amounts.

About a month before the big day, I came across John on WeddingWire and sent him a message. He promptly responded and we had a call to go over details. Most of the wedding vendors had been secured and decorations were purchased at that point. My husband and I just needed someone to execute our vision so we could focus on enjoying our wedding day!

John and I met a couple times before the wedding day to walk the venue, nail down last minute details and he also helped with our rehearsal. Leading up to the event, numerous vendors complimented John when I spoke with them. That gave us a tremendous amount of confidence going into the wedding day.

When the big day finally came, John alleviated so much stress for us. He took care of everything and kept us on schedule. Not once, did we have to take our focus away from enjoying friends and family. John also made the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres and they turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend John if you are searching for a coordinator. He is great at what he does and will ensure your big day is everything you'd hoped for.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    John Campbell Weddings 12
    John Campbell Weddings 13

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Ashlei,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review!
    Even though we didn’t have a lot of time together, I’m so glad I got to work with you and Nathan on your big day!
    You did such an amazing job with your decor and centrepieces - I was very impressed! Everything was beautiful, and I know you two had an amazing time with your families and friends.
    Thanks so much for including the beautiful photos as well!
    Best wishes,