Spring Hill, Spring Hill, FL 34609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About John Campbell Weddings

John Campbell Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Spring Hill, Florida. John Campbell, who is the owner and head planner, boasts a wide range of experience in the wedding industry. He knows all of the ins and outs of planning weddings because he has done everything from running venues to decorating cakes. He works closely with each couple to deliver meaningful and memorable celebrations that reflect their unique needs and style.

John Campbell Weddings offers everything from brief consultations to Full-Service Planning - as well as floral design services. Complete package descriptions and pricing information can be found on their website.

Follow John Campbell Weddings on

22 Reviews for John Campbell Weddings

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Diaz · Married on 02/22/2020

Best Money Spent!

Honestly l don’t even know where to begin John and his team we’re outstanding. From the moment I spoke to John I knew I had to hire him and it was one of the best decisions I made. Since my wedding was a sort of destination wedding I was never able to meet John in person but we had a couple of meetings through Skype and he took his time to go through every single detail of the wedding he even made suggestions and asked questions about things I hadn’t thought about, this made me feel comfortable that he understood my vision and ideas and I felt confident he would do a great job. The day of the wedding I didn’t hear much from John which was perfect since I was so busy, excited and anxious that knowing that the wedding vendors and all the coordination was handled allowed me to be as relaxed as I could be and I would was able to enjoy the day without stress. John handled everything and made my Pinterest vision come to life, I was a very meticulous bride and wanted some odd and specific things that he made sure those were handled. John listened and remembered everything that I had told him was important to me for example we mentioned John that we wanted to join cocktail hour because I wanted to eat some appetizers and have drinks. So John made sure to call the people I was with while taking the photos to get our drink order and we arrived at the cocktail area we had a waiter outside waiting for us with our drinks and two of each appetizers ready for us, this blew my husband and me away. This is the service and attention to detail you want on your day.

If you read all this call John and find a way to squeeze a him into your budget trust me you will not regret it. I am was a very organized bride and did so much research but hiring a day of coordinator was worth every penny.

Thank you John for all that you did till this day our guest and family tells us how amazed they were at how beautiful everything was and how the whole wedding went as smooth as it did.

Sent on 04/12/2020

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Jacqui,
    I vividly remember our first conversation, and I knew from the start that I HAD to be your coordinator. I loved your vision, and I truly wanted to help you bring it to life. You were my first bride to take my advice on the cheesecloth runner, and it was such a great touch that helped your centrepieces pop!
    I know we didn’t see each other much before the ceremony since there was so much setup for me to supervise, but trust me when I say I knew what you were doing the whole day! I had a walkie talkie from the venue so I could ask their employees what you were up to 😂
    I always had eyes on you and was communicating with the team to keep things on track.
    It was SUCH a beautiful wedding. You’ve given me quite a bit of inspiration for my own big day (whenever that happens)!
    I truly wish you and Dean all the happiness in the world!
    All best,
    John
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Daorerk · Married on 02/01/2020

Thank you John, you made our wedding a dream come true!

My husband and I were married February 2020, and from the time leading up to our wedding and through the day, John really helped us bring our wedding from thoughts on paper to real life. I first met John at a wedding expo, and his calm and caring demeanor really spoke to me. I knew that I had to hire him as my day-of coordinator! John listened to us and our visions for our wedding; he never made us feel like something was too big of a request or unattainable. He has excellent connections with local vendors. He has extensive insights to what goes on with planning a wedding from the back of the house to guest experience. John is very communicative and easy to work with. We had a few meetings during the year leading up to our wedding date to make sure we were on track with our planning. He worked well with our vendors to make sure everyone knew their roles. Most importantly, he kept us on schedule and made sure my groom and I got to do all of the things we wanted to do on our wedding day. His assistant Rose helped us the day of our wedding and she is also just as sweet and efficient as John. I cannot sing his praises enough. Hire John Campbell for your wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2020

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kim!
    From the moment I met you and Phil, I was so excited about your wedding day!
    Everything was so beautiful - from seeing you two in your Ao Dai to the rose blessing dance!
    I’m so grateful I got the opportunity to help you two navigate the wedding planning process, and I truly wish you both so much happiness 💖

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

John Campbell Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spring Hill Spring Hill, FL, 34609 See on map
    Location of (John Campbell Weddings)