Spring Hill, Spring Hill, FL 34609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About John Campbell Weddings

John Campbell Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Spring Hill, Florida. John Campbell, who is the owner and head planner, boasts a wide range of experience in the wedding industry. He knows all of the ins and outs of planning weddings because he has done everything from running venues to decorating cakes. He works closely with each couple to deliver meaningful and memorable celebrations that reflect their unique needs and style.

John Campbell Weddings offers everything from brief consultations to Full-Service Planning - as well as floral design services. Complete package descriptions and pricing information can be found on their website.

Follow John Campbell Weddings on

John Campbell Weddings 7
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/18/2019

BEST decision we made!

We hired John for day-of coordination and truly cannot imagine the planning process or the big day without him. He was so organized, helpful, and patient from the start of the planning process through the end of the reception and even in the days after the wedding. He ended up saving the day quite a few times during the rehearsal and actual wedding (he had copies of our contracts that we ended up needing last minute, saved my Dad's wardrobe malfunction with some super glue, made sure we had appetizers while we took sunset photos at the reception, special ordered us the drinks we requested last minute...I could go on and on). He made it a point to understand what was most important to us and went above and beyond to make sure we got that and that the day went smoothly for us. We had the ceremony and reception at two different locations, and even though both places had their own in-house wedding coordinators, we are so thankful we had John to be there for us for the rehearsal and wedding day. He was always on our side and made sure the day was everything we had hoped it would be. I HIGHLY recommend him for any of your planning needs! John - we cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Anne,
    I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with you and Mike. People finding me through the recommendations of their friends and family is the highest compliment.
    It might be annoying how often I reiterate the importance of sending me your vendor contracts, but it truly can make a huge difference (as it did for you two!).
    You are both so kind, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. I can’t wait to see you in December at Kayla and Zach’s wedding!
    All best,
    John

Ashlei Miller · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have pulled it off without John

Hiring John to coordinate our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. I had been searching for a coordinator months before our wedding day, but had no luck. Most of the people I interviewed either weren't a good fit, didn't offer coordination without planning services, or charged outrageous amounts.

About a month before the big day, I came across John on WeddingWire and sent him a message. He promptly responded and we had a call to go over details. Most of the wedding vendors had been secured and decorations were purchased at that point. My husband and I just needed someone to execute our vision so we could focus on enjoying our wedding day!

John and I met a couple times before the wedding day to walk the venue, nail down last minute details and he also helped with our rehearsal. Leading up to the event, numerous vendors complimented John when I spoke with them. That gave us a tremendous amount of confidence going into the wedding day.

When the big day finally came, John alleviated so much stress for us. He took care of everything and kept us on schedule. Not once, did we have to take our focus away from enjoying friends and family. John also made the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres and they turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend John if you are searching for a coordinator. He is great at what he does and will ensure your big day is everything you'd hoped for.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    John Campbell Weddings 12
    John Campbell Weddings 13

John Campbell Weddings's reply:

Ashlei,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review!
    Even though we didn’t have a lot of time together, I’m so glad I got to work with you and Nathan on your big day!
    You did such an amazing job with your decor and centrepieces - I was very impressed! Everything was beautiful, and I know you two had an amazing time with your families and friends.
    Thanks so much for including the beautiful photos as well!
    Best wishes,