By Appointment Only, McAllen, TX 78504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About John Arriola Films

My name is John Paul Arriola, owner of John Arriola Films (Fomerly Five Star Wedding Films). Ever since I owned my first video camera I knew I wanted to make movies. I love being able to tell a story through a film. I have used this inspiration to create beautiful wedding films.

We provide services in San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley. We also will travel for destination weddings.

A wedding film is the story of your love, how you met, and got to know one another. I have been filming weddings for over 8 years and have loved every minute of it. Filming a wedding is more than just bringing a camera to the church and pressing record. It is about capturing the emotions and love of that day.

I graduated with a television-film degree from the University of Texas - Pan American. I began filming weddings to pay my college tuition and it soon became a career. I was drawn to weddings because of their challenges and spontaneity. I also enjoy getting to know our clients and making the video uniquely theirs. No two weddings are alike because every couple is unique. I strive to provide the best quality possible in everything I put my heart and mind into. I am not afraid to step outside the box in order to give each couple something unique to them.

Many couples believe that video is not a priority, but after seeing our work they are convinced video is a must have. I want couples to be able to relive their day years later and be able to share it with loved ones. We do more than just a video; we preserve memories of that special day.

John Arriola

Follow John Arriola Films on

• Videos 8

34 Reviews for John Arriola Films

• Y

yvonne · Married on 11/25/2016

John Arriola Films are absolutely the best!!! They are true professionals who take the time to capture your priceless memories on film. It was a great working with them on our carnival engagement film. I was so impressed by the quality of their work. Both John and his wife are the sweetest people to work with and they have your best interest at heart. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great videographer!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

WEDDING CATEGORIES

Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Real Weddings Gallery

See how other couples used this vendor in their own weddings.

1 Total Album

A Festive Glam Wedding in Boerne, TX

Contact Info

711 W. Nolana Avenue,, McAllen, TX

(956) 686-5055

WEBSITE

Reviews

Reviewed On 8/10/2015Kriselda T

I had no words when I saw our engagement video, I had tears running down my face. John and his wonderful wife captured all the quirky and loving moments perfectly. They were able to get to know us as a couple before our shoot. They were so attentive to us. I am simply amazed with their creativity! I would highly recommend John Arriola films to every couple who want to have their love story perfectly captured in such a natural and relaxed environment. I felt so comfortable with John and so did my fiancé. We are so happy with our save the date. Thank u again to John and Brenda. U guys had me in tears!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/12/2015

I absolutely loved the final product that John presented to my husband and I. I knew from the day that we booked him I was not going to be disappointed. When he showed us previous work that he did I started crying because he does such a beautiful job. John doesn't just create a wedding video, he creates a movie of that magical day. You can see his passion and enthusiasm that john has for his work and it shows in the final product. Overall and I'm so thankful that I went with John because I know I'm always going to cherish the film he made of my wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2015

• Iliasis Muniz Photography
    Iliasis Muniz Photography Wedding Photographers

John Arriola Films is a fantastic videographer. He is such a team player and is so great to work with during events. His eye for emotions and moments is spot on. Someone I will for ever recommend to my brides, family, and friends.

• Jay Caballero photography
    Jay Caballero photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with John of five star wedding films. Very laid back, non intrusive. His work is just breath taking. I highly recommend him.

• David Pezzat Photographers
    David Pezzat Photographers Wedding Photographers

Five Star Wedding Films delivers a product like no other. John Arriola uses his creativity and vast knolwedge of film to put together a film that can stand the test of time. His work is high-quality, detailed, and clearly professional. The camera work is remarkable, and the editing (which is just as important as the filming itself) is superb. Hands down, John knows his stuff!

• By Appointment Only McAllen, 78504 See on map