David Pezzat Photographers

San Antonio, TX View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$5,495 Most Popular Price

$5,495 Most Popular Price

Specializing in local and destination weddings, David Pezzat Photographers is a photography business based in San Antonio, Texas. Owner David began his photography journey at the young age of 16, and has worked with celebrities, politicians, and various fields in the commercial and advertisement industries. With his unique blend of contemporary, natural, and photojournalism photographing styles, David aims for his pictures to express the candid and artistic moments of each couple’s wedding day.

David’s wedding portraits, wedding photography, and engagement shoots are booked as one event per day, giving him the freedom to focus on one particular couple. Sessions can be shot at multiple locations and, if needed, he can also work additional hours and supply a second shooter. During the editing process, David can incorporate custom color grading, toning, and enhacing. Final photos can be enjoyed as:

• Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matted prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Saeni C. Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I are so happy we booked with David. Our original wedding date was April 2020. Due to the pandemic and the unforeseeable events that followed, we had multiple reschedules. David was extremely professional and was able to work with our reschedules. David's type of photography is a piece of art--we received so many compliments (engagement + wedding photos). His kind of work speaks for itself, but what was most important to my husband and I was his professionalism and willingness to work around a pandemic without any hesitation. That, to us, speaks volumes of his character.

His type of photography speaks for itself. It is stunning! The compliments and the forever-lasting photos are worth it. I encourage you to book with David.
  • Cori
    Cori G. Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing photographer!!!

David, Thank you so much for all that you do and have done for our family! There is no way to express how much joy you have brought into our lives! Your images are amazing!!! You were able to capture personalities and expressions in way that I cannot articulate. You were able to capture what I love in my family and also help bring beauty that helps me to see things I had not quite seen before. You bring out the best in each member of our family and help us all to feel our best. I did not stress over every detail, as I knew that you always seem to make things work. Although I definitely know what I love, I cannot always visualize it. With your help, that was not a problem. You were always able to assist me, while still keeping me as a decision maker in the process. As a result, my home and office have the most priceless images of my beautiful family and friends!! Thank you for having an eye that captured these precious and monumental moments in our lives!! Kudos

David Pezzat Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Corey for all your kind words. Your testimonial reminds me of why I love what I do. Your son’s wedding was truly an amazing day and I feel honored to be the one who captured it. You, Josh, Clarissa and your family were all so kind and fun to be around! Thank you again and I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.
  • Steven
    Steven H. Married on 04/06/2019

Phenomenal photographer!

David put us at ease the moment we met him at the wedding fair. His display was unique and filled with back-lit photos. Our venue was outside with lots of space and different scenery everywhere and… in the evening so we knew we needed a photographer who could capture the moments at dusk and into the night. DAVID DID THAT!!!
    David was very professional and attentive to the time as we moved from place to place around the venue to take advantage of lighting and scenes. He was super creative and had us doing things we would have never thought to ask or expect to be such a good photo. Thanks to David, we can look back on all aspects of our wedding and feel that day is here again. He truly did amazing work!! I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thanks David for capturing our special day and making it last for the rest of our lives!

David Pezzat Photographers's reply:

Thank you much for the amazing review Steve!! I’m truly honored to have been part of your wedding day!! I wish you and Joann a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Brandi & Gary
    25 photos · 06/28/2018

Hacienda Siesta Alegre Hacienda Siesta Alegre Mansion Weddings

No hesitation to endorse this photographer! David is well organized, detailed oriented and personable. Photo quality and content exceed expectations!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS Wedding Decor & Lighting

David Pezzat is a Great and Talented Photographer ! Backstage Productions highly recommend his services.

Reflection Video & Photography Reflection Video & Photography Wedding Photographers

An amazing photographer

8939 Saxon Forest San Antonio, TX, 78023
(956) 226-3286
210-749-7330

Monday thru Saturday --- 9:30 am to 8:30 pm
Location of (David Pezzat Photographers)

David Pezzat Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography services does David Pezzat Photographers include in the starting price?

David Pezzat Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Toning
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography services does David Pezzat Photographers include in their most popular wedding package?

David Pezzat Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does David Pezzat Photographers offer?

David Pezzat Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does David Pezzat Photographers offer?

David Pezzat Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does David Pezzat Photographers offer for wedding events?

David Pezzat Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend David Pezzat Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

David Pezzat Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding