555 S. Shoreline Bldv. Suite 104, Corpus Christi, TX 78416 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $15,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About D&P Photography

D&P Photography combines their love of photography, their passion for storytelling images and the elegance of natural portraiture to form their distinctive style of photography.

D&P Photography specialize in capturing fleeting moments, spontaneous outbursts of affection, candid reflections and lasting impressions. The result is a collection of images created at each wedding that are unique and individual as you.

From start to finish we make sure that your wedding experience is perfect.
The magic of your wedding day will be enjoyed for generations to come.
Your wedding day is more than your celebration of friendship and love, the wedding day also encapsulates your life and family history. Your images will form a storybook of memories that is your wedding day, it will also form a storybook of your friends and family.

Our unobtrusive and natural style combined with our grounded personalities are suited perfectly for couples requiring personalized service.
You always have the freedom to express your ideas in our consultation and the day of the event.
We are fully flexible to give you your choice of coverage for your wedding day.
Unlimited images, ensuring every special moment is captured for eternity.
A large range of image finishes, canvas, artbooks, reception slideshow presentations.
Through planning and preparation from both photographers.

Follow D&P Photography on

IMG8868
IMG8880

11 Reviews for D&P Photography

Sandy · Married on 07/05/2014

Priscilla is fabulous!!! She knows how to capture those special moments with professionalism. And she is so much fun to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Esmeralda · Married on 10/30/2010

I was in a hurry to get my portrait wedding picture done since my wedding was a last minute decision. I contacted Priscilla because a mutual friend recommended her. She didn't hesitate one minute to agree to take my portrait picture. We worked out of her garage and she took really great pictures of me! My portrait picture came out beautiful and I have it now on my wall, proudly displaying it for my friends and family to see.

Sent on 12/02/2010

D&P Photography's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, I was so happy with the results of your bridal portrait. I am usually an outdoor /on location photographer. Transitioning to taking indoor portraits has been fun.

ADELINA · Married on 05/22/2010

Not only was our wedding a moment we will never forget, but we will never forget the most amazing and sweet photographers we had . Priscilla and Edgar were fantastic and so much fun. I wanted them to feel like part of the family and enjoy themselves. I am so happy they were part of the team that help creat such a wonderful wedding experience and shoot such FABULOUS PHOTOS !!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2010

D&P Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review, We had so much fun at your wedding. The smiles on your faces and the happiness all your friends and family showed that day and night was so special. So happy we could capture your memories.

D&P Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D&P Photography 1
    DVD Slideshow
    Say you saw us on WeddingWire.com and you will receive a free DVD slideshow of your favorite wedding images set to music.

• Big Box Pro Wedding Video
    Big Box Pro Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

We love working events with D&P Photography. They are so easy to get along with and take care of all the client's needs. We are glad they are a vendor we have worked with for years and look forward to working with them for years to come. Derrick @ Big Box Pro Wedding Video.

• Boombox Brothers
    Boombox Brothers Wedding DJs

D&P is a very well-known Photography company in the local area. We highly recommend them for any event, and have worked with them in the past!

• White Horse and Carriage Company
    White Horse and Carriage Company Wedding Limos

Mrs. Boren is a great photographer. I highly recommend her services.

• 555 S. Shoreline Bldv. Suite 104 Corpus Christi, 78416 See on map