715 S. Tancahua, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Map · Phone number

About Jason Page Photography

I am a freelance photographer in the Corpus Christi area, who specializes in shooting weddings and parties. I have self-taught the intricies of exposure and composition over the past ten years using my film camera and now with digital, I enjoy the challenges that wedding and event photography poses. No two couples are alike, and thus, no two weddings are. I enjoy low-light photography and welcome venues that are romantically lit. I strive to provide the best images possible.

Follow Jason Page Photography on

Bridesmaids & Bride group photo on North Beach
weddingWire18
weddingWire19
Jason Page Photography
"Peek-a-boo" meeting before the ceremony.  Christie & Daryl are allowed to chat and hold hands for a...
"Peek-a-boo" meeting before the ceremony. Christie & Daryl are allowed to chat and hold hands for a...
White Wedding Cake
White Wedding Cake
Champagne flutes ready for the toast with bridesmaids' bouquets in the background.
Photobooth Printout of the bride and her family
Photobooth Printout of the bride and her family
Bouquet and toasting flutes
Bouquet and toasting flutes
Bride's dress shot
Bride's dress shot

9 Reviews for Jason Page Photography

Kim · Married on 09/17/2011

Hiring Jason Page is the best decision we made for our wedding! He was flexible and dependable which is something I wish we had had in every vendor. Then to add to this, our photos came out amazing! Everyone I have shown them too said they belong in a magazine, they are picturesque and artistic! He captured everything! the day of, you do not want to have to worry about making sure your photographer photographs everything you want to, and you don't have to with Jason. He captured every moment, every element and every person at the wedding. He really was able to tell the story of our wedding through his photos! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Christina · Married on 08/28/2010

Jason was great! Anything we needed he was right there to help. He even helped us when we didn't know what to do exactly. The photographs were spectacular and the price was amazing! We were so lucky to have Jason Page as our photographer and I would recommend him to anyone who would like photo's taken.

Sent on 10/11/2010

V · Married on 07/31/2010

I loved my photos. He captured all the special moments!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Jason Page Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Big Box Pro Wedding Video
    Big Box Pro Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

Jason is always great to work with. We always look forward to shooting events with him. Check out his web page and take a look at his work. -Derrick with Big Box Pro Wedding Video.

• Cinema Elegance Films
    Cinema Elegance Films Wedding Videographers

We've had the opportunity to work with Jason Page on quite a few different events. He's always been extremely easy to work with, helps in any way that he can, and in the end does great work. The evolution of his photography over the past few years has been amazing and he consistantly amazes everyone around him with his images and creativity. I would gladly recommend him for any wedding or professional need.

• D&P Photography
    D&P Photography Wedding Photographers

Jason has done some 2nd shooting with our company D&P Photography. We love his work.

• 715 S. Tancahua Corpus Christi, 78401 See on map